Trump is increasing the number of Americans owning guns

Liberals are arming themselves in anticipation of a Trump run US government. He will attempt to eliminate everyone who does not agree with him.

The second amendment was written to protect the citizenry from a tyrannical US government. Our founding Fathers were thinking exactly about The Donald.

Those guys were brilliant.

There are Trump protests and riots already going on everywhere in this country. Great Job--Reich wingers--man do you idiots know how to LOSE and election.

tea_party_teenager.jpg

Liberals are arming themselves in anticipation of a Trump run US government. He will attempt to eliminate everyone who does not agree with him.

The second amendment was written to protect the citizenry from a tyrannical US government. Our founding Fathers were thinking exactly about The Donald.

There are Trump protests and riots already going on everywhere in this country. Great Job--Reich wingers--man do you idiots know how to LOSE and election.

tea_party_teenager.jpg

We know, we know, we know...........that the left wing is violent,

tea_party_teenager.jpg

Maybe if the lefties would just stay home....

'Liberals' are already armed, have been for a long time.

Liberal-Gun.jpg

Does it come in an assault rifle?

dianne-feinstein.jpg

she's working on it

Liberal-Gun.jpg

dianne-feinstein.jpg

she's working on it

She's doing it wrong..she should be sucking on the pointy end.

tea_party_teenager.jpg

Maybe if the lefties would just stay home....

I hope so

o0crki.jpg

Liberal-Gun.jpg

dianne-feinstein.jpg

she's working on it

She's doing it wrong..she should be sucking on the pointy end.

ah never say suck to a liberal ok??

I am confused. WTF? was this about? :cuckoo:
On the other hand all of a sudden a libtard acknowledges that the 2nd Amendment indeed is for the armed citizenry to keep tyrannical government in check.
Eliminate everybody who disagrees? That is a projection from your communism infested mind.

Liberal-Gun.jpg

dianne-feinstein.jpg

she's working on it
The dumb kunt has no idea what she is holding, typical career politician... Lol

Are you condoning civil disobedience? Interesting. When the tea party was peacefully protesting you were losing your shit over it and now that violent thugs are disrupting peace you are all for it. WTF?

Once they clean up their pants they will come back and get The Donald.

at the end of the day I feel The Donald will be the one with the most soiled pants.

Are you threatening the life of the Republican front-runner and soon to be nominee with firearm violence?

You guys really are unhinged.

Yo, don`t you wish? The Democrats are sissies, when a GUN is involved!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68129
With guns you can be a sissy, weak, whoosy piece of crap and you can still blow someone away.
I would say a large portion of the NRA are sissies, weak and whoosy piece of crap.

So pajama boy is going to go get himself an AK?
Somehow that just doesnt scare me...
That is because you are a sissy with your own AK47.
A false sense of security

Nah...I prefer the AR,it's way more accurate for those long shots.
You are a sissy, you are scared to get to close to your victim.

Once they clean up their pants they will come back and get The Donald.

at the end of the day I feel The Donald will be the one with the most soiled pants.

Are you threatening the life of the Republican front-runner and soon to be nominee with firearm violence?

You guys really are unhinged.
Absolutely not. But when he sends his SS troops i want to be able to protect myself

Liberal-Gun.jpg

dianne-feinstein.jpg

she's working on it

Liberal-Gun.jpg

dianne-feinstein.jpg

she's working on it
spoken like a true TRUMP supporter

Liberal-Gun.jpg

dianne-feinstein.jpg

she's working on it
spoken like a true TRUMP supporter
I have not picked anyone yet, I am certainly not supporting any career politician though, I just may write in Elmer Fudd...

Yo, don`t you wish? The Democrats are sissies, when a GUN is involved!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68129
With guns you can be a sissy, weak, whoosy piece of crap and you can still blow someone away.
I would say a large portion of the NRA are sissies, weak and whoosy piece of crap.

This ain't the movies boy,only a fool goes hand to hand if you can avoid it.

This ain't the movies boy,only a fool goes hand to hand if you can avoid it.

:)

Just like a liberal to bring a knife to a gun fight..... :)

Forum List

Back