Trump is Killing the Democrat Party

What's next is a Democratic landslide in 2020 and the United States finally catching back up to the rest of the world instead of a GOP give away to the rich and a screw job for everyone else. will also bring back debate to your ridiculous propaganda machine to get you out of your stupid fugue state...
/——/
View attachment 277170
More fake News 4 dupes like you only....
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw02PYok_Kev8Q91pDurDErz&cshid=1567450959086
/—-/ OK, it wasn’t an exact quote. I stand corrected. Now we need to correct the meme.
"(Americans have) a continuing normative commitment to the ideals of individual freedom and mobility, values that extend far beyond the issue of race in the American mind. The depth of this commitment may be summarily dismissed as the unfounded optimism of the average American—I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will.
Of course that was before Trump turned into a propaganda spewing GOP clown....
/----/ Well you've come full circle from your "More fake News 4 dupes like you only."
Keep moving the goalposts - or you could just say you were wrong. Which one shall it be?
Your garbage propaganda misquote changed the whole point...

Well respected Newsweek with such poor circulation, the company sold for $1.
Which has nothing to do with how respected it is, dumbass.... Everything you listen to is known to be total garbage.
Close your eyes ... you're not gonna wanna see this again:

Thank God for Russian hacking and propaganda going on and on about stupid emails that meant nothing, and of course Big mouth GOP idiot James Comey. Enjoy the bubble and bust and chaos from Trump...

Likewise, enjoy your next 5 years of Trump too. Then the next 30 years of a conservative Supreme Court and hundreds of lower court judges.

It's gonna be a long bumpy ride for ya, hillbilly. :laughing0301:

Too bad judges are not brain-washed functional morons like you isn't it?

No, seriously: How are you going to manage to survive during the next 5 years? If you're this unhinged and beside yourself now, just think what's in store for you.

I see lots of thorazine and shock therapy in your immediate future. Maybe a little room with padding on the walls and no bedsheets.

Of course, simple lobotomy would be the best route to return you to a normal, sane life.

It is easy. Too bad you only listen to the propaganda machine of the GOP, so you don't know what Democrats want or what they have passed, just phony scandals and misinformation....
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-democrats-house-senate-100-bills-1433843?amp=1&ved=2ahUKEwiSjqv027LkAhVSuVkKHSeTCNwQFjACegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2JRLlKFIu1-IUa1vipRO4g&ampcf=1

Newsweek? :auiqs.jpg:

That said, there's not a bill delivered to the Senate by the current House that's worth a damn. They're all garbage. They will not see the light of day.
Yes yes, we know you are brainwashed. Newsweek is a long respected part of the respected media. That has nothing to do with your garbage propaganda machine.... The respected media and law enforcement around the world know you are nuts and a disgrace.... Everything you know is wrong. Poor America poor world...

Newsweek's Editor-in-Chief stated back in the 90s that the magazine had no obligation to publish the truth. It's been an arm of the Democratic Party for decades.

And you are just as deceptive.
Link to that garbage, brainwashed functional moron?

Sorry, it's Labor Day. Do your own digging.
I did. More crap propaganda of course....

Which has nothing to do with how respected it is, dumbass.... Everything you listen to is known to be total garbage.

Thank God for Russian hacking and propaganda going on and on about stupid emails that meant nothing, and of course Big mouth GOP idiot James Comey. Enjoy the bubble and bust and chaos from Trump...

Likewise, enjoy your next 5 years of Trump too. Then the next 30 years of a conservative Supreme Court and hundreds of lower court judges.

No, seriously: How are you going to manage to survive during the next 5 years? If you're this unhinged and beside yourself now, just think what's in store for you.

I see lots of thorazine and shock therapy in your immediate future. Maybe a little room with padding on the walls and no bedsheets.

Of course, simple lobotomy would be the best route to return you to a normal, sane life.

Just remember next year what a fool you are LOL... My book should come out next year.

/——/ Why do you think Libs are so quick to legalize marijuana? 4 more years of Trump.
8EA28F1C-9A8C-47F8-A504-DCF26985BF0D.jpeg AA1D2113-B422-40C6-B463-50C7B4AEC355.jpeg

Just remember next year what a fool you are LOL... My book should come out next year.

I don't believe you. You can't write an entire book when the only words you know are "dupetastic funtional moron duppity duppity GOP dupes...."

Learn some new ones already, then maybe you'll have enough for a whole book.

Likewise, enjoy your next 5 years of Trump too. Then the next 30 years of a conservative Supreme Court and hundreds of lower court judges. It's gonna be a long bumpy ride for ya, hillbilly.
You obviously know NOTHING of our loony 9th Circuit but another 5+ years of Trump and that too shall be fixed..
Yeah, but Franco has already had a couple. There's nothing left to remove.

/——/ Why do you think Libs are so quick to legalize marijuana? 4 more years of Trump.
View attachment 277178 View attachment 277179

Between you and me, I think most of them on here have moved onto the hard stuff.

I don't believe you. You can't write an entire book when the only words you know are "dupetastic funtional moron duppity duppity GOP dupes...."

The political part is mainly about how GOP voters are totally brainwashed idiots like you. You do a great job of explaining that LOL....

View attachment 277178 View attachment 277179

Most of this happened under Obama and just continues. But I definitely see your point LOL. A little pot always helps when dealing with absolute morons....

The political part is mainly about how GOP voters are totally brainwashed idiots like you. You do a great job of explaining that LOL....

Well thank you. But you haven't explained how you're going to manage for the next 5 years, and just how far off the rails you're going to go.

Your mental derangement truly entertains me, and I need to know how much popcorn I need to stock up on.

Actually, Democrats are doing this to themselves. I expect the trend to continue.

October 2016: 32% identified as Democrat

July 2019: 27% identify as Democrats

Party Affiliation

I bet if they keep screaming that everyone is a hateful nazi and tell blacks they need to get in line things will pick up for the sad pathetic little totalitarian conformists..

Health care for illegals makes me wanna rush to join up

contact joe mccarthy with a vagina and tell her just how inspirational she is
Keep it classy

This will not end well for Actress Debra Messing…
Posted by Kane on September 2, 2019 3:36 pm
Categories: Breaking

Debra Messing

✔@DebraMessing

We need to come together. Let’s talk. Really talk. Text me at 646-766-1007.

This will not end well for Actress Debra Messing… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

What has this House done for good, real Americans...what Bills have been proposed by this House that would benefit good real Americans?
Seems like all they’ve done is work for wetbacks and degenerates...no?
Plenty.

So list them. Should be easy.
It is easy. Too bad you only listen to the propaganda machine of the GOP, so you don't know what Democrats want or what they have passed, just phony scandals and misinformation....
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-democrats-house-senate-100-bills-1433843?amp=1&ved=2ahUKEwiSjqv027LkAhVSuVkKHSeTCNwQFjACegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2JRLlKFIu1-IUa1vipRO4g&ampcf=1
franco naming 15 post offices around the country is not benefiting anyone...
If the GOP can obstruct nothing will ever pass that will benefit anyone you know, brainwashed functional moron.... Oh it's you!
the GOP dont obstruct PO naming franco..... ...they dont have a 20 something percent rating for nothing..

If the GOP can obstruct nothing will ever pass that will benefit anyone you know, brainwashed functional moron.... Oh it's you!
Read it. And stop the brainwashed banalities...
i believe your brain got washed away in your last session frankie...

Well thank you. But you haven't explained how you're going to manage for the next 5 years, and just how far off the rails you're going to go.

Your mental derangement truly entertains me, and I need to know how much popcorn I need to stock up on.
/—-/ You can buy Jiffy Pop by the pallet at Costco

Read it. And stop the brainwashed banalities...
i believe your brain got washed away in your last session frankie...
Well I know you are fos blah blah blah troll.

Actually, Democrats are doing this to themselves. I expect the trend to continue.

Party Affiliation

One nervous breakdown at a time [emoji2957].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People who are totally misinformed or uninformed and can't understand why Democrats don't pass what they want. Idiots

Party Affiliation

One nervous breakdown at a time [emoji2957].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People who are totally misinformed or uninformed and can't understand why Democrats don't pass what they want. Idiots
Who don't want to hear politics especially from some GOP hater dupe.

/—-/ You can buy Jiffy Pop by the pallet at Costco
funny how after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich the country is overwhelmed with Dollar generals and Walmarts and Costcos... I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the middle class and the nonrich in general falling apart.... And I'm sure the worst upward mobility in our history and anywhere in the modern world has nothing to do with the GOP cutting Aid to public universities... The dupes have the thickest skulls in the modern world by far...

Forum List

Back