🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers

nat buddy a question if i may.....on christmas morning are you going to spend time with family and friends or are you going to be wondering what trump is doing?...just asking....

I'm having fun bashing Trump....but my life is a happy one surrounded by a loving family and good friends.....(Christmas is also my birthday)...So, don't worry about me, I'm a happy guy trying to help my country to get rid of an orange scourge....
My wifes birthday falls on Xmas day also Mine on little Xmas Jan 6th

I LOVE other Capricorns.......best to your wife (and all of us stuck with just one celebration per year....LOL.)

nat buddy a question if i may.....on christmas morning are you going to spend time with family and friends or are you going to be wondering what trump is doing?...just asking....

I'm having fun bashing Trump....but my life is a happy one surrounded by a loving family and good friends.....(Christmas is also my birthday)...So, don't worry about me, I'm a happy guy trying to help my country to get rid of an orange scourge....
tell mrs eddie happy birthday for me ed......and little X-MAS?.....not familiar with that one.....

.and like it or not,trump will be here another 3 years....

Thank you for the birthday wish......and, regarding Trump's 3 years.....maybe......but we're strong enough as a country and we will survive him, of that I have no doubt.

hey happy birthday nat in case i dont see ya here.....and like it or not,trump will be here another 3 years....

.and like it or not,trump will be here another 3 years....

Thank you for the birthday wish......and, regarding Trump's 3 years.....maybe......but we're strong enough as a country and we will survive him, of that I have no doubt.
nat we have survived every president so far,im more worried about our congress,these people are pretty bad,and it will be up to them to stop any bad legislation....to many of them are old farts that have been there way to long and are way to complacent.....and with their dismal group rating, apparently many agree with me that these people suck.....

The poll was taken earlier this week.....

Suffolk University and USA Today released a poll this week, which found that among people who trust Fox News the most, the president’s approval rating has been sinking.

His favorability among Fox devotees in June was 90 percent.
In October, it was 74 percent.
This week? Fifty-eight percent.

If that trend continues, he will be underwater with the Fox audience long before the 2018 midterms.

Right wingers can cry “fake polls,” as Trump often does. But was the same poll fake in June? Or are the same trends that led to Trump’s historically abysmal approval ratings now reaching even the Fox faithful?

Read more at: President Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers

The obvious follow up question for you is, why two weeks before Christmas you're thinking about what Nat is going to be doing?

hey happy birthday nat in case i dont see ya here.....and like it or not,trump will be here another 3 years....
Hopefully you're wrong

i doubt it....he would not be president if the democrats would have put forth a likable able person instead of a disliked able person....

I LOVE other Capricorns.......best to your wife (and all of us stuck with just one celebration per year....LOL.)
She makes damn sure there are 2 celebrations as well as gifts for each I can't win

Suffolk University and USA Today released a poll this week, which found that among people who trust Fox News the most, the president’s approval rating has been sinking.

If that trend continues, he will be underwater with the Fox audience long before the 2018 midterms.

Right wingers can cry “fake polls,” as Trump often does. But was the same poll fake in June? Or are the same trends that led to Trump’s historically abysmal approval ratings now reaching even the Fox faithful?

The obvious follow up question for you is, why two weeks before Christmas you're thinking about what Nat is going to be doing?
i have to explain that to you?....

tell mrs eddie happy birthday for me ed......and little X-MAS?.....not familiar with that one.....
Called the feast of the epiphany also known as 3 kings day And thank you for your wishes

No, what you should do is stop trying to derail the thread and deal with Fox viewers abandoning Trump.

Bloomberg ,,Tax bill is a trillion dollar blunder and he's smarter than most BEFORE cut to 21 the effective tax rate was 20 Now will it go to 8?? and did anyone notice how they got Corker to change his vote ???? This is a tax scam

No, what you should do is stop trying to derail the thread and deal with Fox viewers abandoning Trump.
im derailing the thread?....thats pretty funny,apparently you dont read to well........i asked nate a question,you know the guy who started the thread and he answered it,apparently you are the only one upset about that.....

Called the feast of the epiphany also known as 3 kings day And thank you for your wishes
your welcome Ed....

im derailing the thread?....thats pretty funny,apparently you dont read to well........i asked nate a question,you know the guy who started the thread and he answered it,apparently you are the only one upset about that.....

Sure bud, real serious question. What are you guys going to do when the majority of Fox viewers disapprove of the president? Start calling Hannity a snowflake?

nat we have survived every president so far,im more worried about our congress,these people are pretty bad,and it will be up to them to stop any bad legislation....to many of them are old farts that have been there way to long and are way to complacent.....and with their dismal group rating, apparently many agree with me that these people suck.....

Well, I certainly do agree (both parties,mind you) and as a liberal dem. I'm ALSO all in favor of term limits so that the "job" of these nitwits is NOT ONLY, "how do I get reelected?"

LOL...........Well, a bit less than 2 weeks......

fake-news-is-killling-the-economy.jpg

Yes, yes......It was all "fake news" when Trump polled at 90% approval......LOL

View attachment 166219
jrq20ugk6o.gif

Forum List

Back