🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers

The poll was taken earlier this week.....

Suffolk University and USA Today released a poll this week, which found that among people who trust Fox News the most, the president’s approval rating has been sinking.

His favorability among Fox devotees in June was 90 percent.
In October, it was 74 percent.
This week? Fifty-eight percent.

If that trend continues, he will be underwater with the Fox audience long before the 2018 midterms.

Right wingers can cry “fake polls,” as Trump often does. But was the same poll fake in June? Or are the same trends that led to Trump’s historically abysmal approval ratings now reaching even the Fox faithful?

Read more at: President Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers
Fox is a progressive network

nat buddy a question if i may.....on christmas morning are you going to spend time with family and friends or are you going to be wondering what trump is doing?...just asking....

The obvious follow up question for you is, why two weeks before Christmas you're thinking about what Nat is going to be doing?
i have to explain that to you?....

No, what you should do is stop trying to derail the thread and deal with Fox viewers abandoning Trump.
im derailing the thread?....thats pretty funny,apparently you dont read to well........i asked nate a question,you know the guy who started the thread and he answered it,apparently you are the only one upset about that.....

Sure bud, real serious question. What are you guys going to do when the majority of Fox viewers disapprove of the president? Start calling Hannity a snowflake?
why dont you ask someone who watches fox news and i already have called hannity a dipshit.....any other things you need to know?...

The obvious follow up question for you is, why two weeks before Christmas you're thinking about what Nat is going to be doing?
i have to explain that to you?....

No, what you should do is stop trying to derail the thread and deal with Fox viewers abandoning Trump.
im derailing the thread?....thats pretty funny,apparently you dont read to well........i asked nate a question,you know the guy who started the thread and he answered it,apparently you are the only one upset about that.....

Sure bud, real serious question. What are you guys going to do when the majority of Fox viewers disapprove of the president? Start calling Hannity a snowflake?
why dont you ask someone who watches fox news and i already have called hannity a dipshit.....any other things you need to know?...

No, just wanted to make sure you were not trying to kill the messenger.

nat buddy a question if i may.....on christmas morning are you going to spend time with family and friends or are you going to be wondering what trump is doing?...just asking....

I'm having fun bashing Trump....but my life is a happy one surrounded by a loving family and good friends.....(Christmas is also my birthday)...So, don't worry about me, I'm a happy guy trying to help my country to get rid of an orange scourge....
hey happy birthday nat in case i dont see ya here.....and like it or not,trump will be here another 3 years....

i doubt it....he would not be president if the democrats would have put forth a likable able person instead of a disliked able person....

It was more than her not being liked. People were sick of the country plodding along like a cripple.

He's had great success in 11 months, and who does the Democratic Party have with any potential? The top possibilities have all been howling like castrated hyenas since he took office, and are not taken seriously outside their circle. Are they gonna run a Castro brother or Kamala Harris? Rahm Emmanuel? Terry McAuliffe? Good luck with that.

If the econ continues to expand and holds, he'll be re-elected. His base is solid.

Called the feast of the epiphany also known as 3 kings day And thank you for your wishes

One of the worst birth days is a nephew of mine on January 2nd.....No one was (and is) up to go to his party

I'm having fun bashing Trump....but my life is a happy one surrounded by a loving family and good friends.....(Christmas is also my birthday)...So, don't worry about me, I'm a happy guy trying to help my country to get rid of an orange scourge....
hey happy birthday nat in case i dont see ya here.....and like it or not,trump will be here another 3 years....

i doubt it....he would not be president if the democrats would have put forth a likable able person instead of a disliked able person....

It was more than her not being liked. People were sick of the country plodding along like a cripple.

He's had great success in 11 months, and who does the Democratic Party have with any potential? The top possibilities have all been howling like castrated hyenas since he took office, and are not taken seriously outside their circle. Are they gonna run a Castro brother or Kamala Harris? Rahm Emmanuel? Terry McAuliffe? Good luck with that.

If the econ continues to expand and holds, he'll be re-elected. His base is solid.
If this tax deal is exposed as the rich mans pot of gold he might not be so popular in 2018s election and those in congress too .. Bloomberg called it a scam

The poll was taken earlier this week.....

Suffolk University and USA Today released a poll this week, which found that among people who trust Fox News the most, the president’s approval rating has been sinking.

His favorability among Fox devotees in June was 90 percent.
In October, it was 74 percent.
This week? Fifty-eight percent.

If that trend continues, he will be underwater with the Fox audience long before the 2018 midterms.

Right wingers can cry “fake polls,” as Trump often does. But was the same poll fake in June? Or are the same trends that led to Trump’s historically abysmal approval ratings now reaching even the Fox faithful?

Read more at: President Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers

Lying Trump losing support among Fake Fox News viewers is like dog shit losing the support of the smell.

If Fox is losing viewers it's because of the sexual revelations that's sweeping the country. It'll settle to normal when the last of the pervs are canned.

If Fox is losing viewers it's because of the sexual revelations that's sweeping the country. It'll settle to normal when the last of the pervs are canned.
Heard that there might be FORTY pervs hiding in our congress Wait till that sheet hits the fan

Indeed, it must be difficult to be an evangelical while worshiping a lying megalomaniac, pussy grabber-in-chief

I am a Fox Viewer. And I voted for Trump because my other choice was the Luceferian Depravity of the Clinton Crime Family; the incompetent craven perverted wing---not the intelligent pussy loving Southern Boy.

And, after the first year, I am very impressed with Trump--even acknowledging the personality disorders. Doing a fine job against great odds---24/7 scurrility from the Clinton/Obama/New York Media...as well as turds like this Jonah Goldberg who wrote the article in the O.P.

He is a RINO---there are a bunch of those Butt-Hurts who are still mad because they didn't get to have yet a third damn Bush as President....and many are on Fox whinning and bitching like little girls. Goldberg is one. So, he found a bull-shit poll to support his own beliefs; anyone can do that in this day and time. Fuck him.

Drain the Swamp.
Lock her Up.
Build the Wall
Stop Lottery Migration
Stop Chain Migration
Lower Taxes
Reform Welfare
Put an end to Sanctuary Cities
Ban Migration from Barbaric Countries still living in the 9th Century--Arabia, Persia, North Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan
All of which will---------MAGA
____

Forum List

Back