Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers

i have to explain that to you?....

No, what you should do is stop trying to derail the thread and deal with Fox viewers abandoning Trump.
im derailing the thread?....thats pretty funny,apparently you dont read to well........i asked nate a question,you know the guy who started the thread and he answered it,apparently you are the only one upset about that.....

Sure bud, real serious question. What are you guys going to do when the majority of Fox viewers disapprove of the president? Start calling Hannity a snowflake?
why dont you ask someone who watches fox news and i already have called hannity a dipshit.....any other things you need to know?...

No, just wanted to make sure you were not trying to kill the messenger.
nat can take care of himself.....

I voted for Trump in order to keep Satan's evil handmaiden out of the Oval Office.

.......and, REJOICE......look at what you got.........Be proud of your handiwork...LOL

In my case fox news has lost the support of this Trump supporter. As long as fox keeps sheppard smith on the payroll I will get my news from Breitbart and Drudge. Newsmax was also added to DishNet so I no longer need fox. Trump is my Persident an as long as he remains anti-progressive he has my support. I’ll take Trump and you can have chuck and nancy.

Congratulations on your successful lobotomy operation......the Trump cult needs people like you.

In my case fox news has lost the support of this Trump supporter. As long as fox keeps sheppard smith on the payroll I will get my news from Breitbart and Drudge. Newsmax was also added to DishNet so I no longer need fox. Trump is my Persident an as long as he remains anti-progressive he has my support. I’ll take Trump and you can have chuck and nancy.
You're part of the 32% that think he's doing a good job??

Quite a bit more than 32% think he is.....

You sow the wind pbs
They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind",

You sow the wind pbs
They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind",
The core of your party and agenda are disintegrating.

You are just too stupid to understand it yet.

It’s comical to see how some people console themselves. lol

After being let down by polls, they still believe them.
After being let down by certain fake news organizations, they still watch.
After watching democrats ruin towns and cities, they still vote for them.

Here are a few lifelong democrats who finally learned......

:)

Seriously, who cares?

Trump won't be up for reelection until 2020.

Until then polls don't mean jack
Well if he suffers big losses in congress he'll be like a pussy grabber without a penis

He is going to become a lesbian? Really?

Unless the economy tanks or nuclear war starts I don't see him losing congress

I voted for Trump in order to keep Satan's evil handmaiden out of the Oval Office.

.......and, REJOICE......look at what you got.........Be proud of your handiwork...LOL

6fba73f4f87498626e0984ae5781dd7d.jpg

LMAO Fox is losing the support of Fox viewers. :laugh:
They'll always have you

Eddie do I have to help you with reading comprehension again? I no longer watch Fox News hence my post...oh I give up :itsok:
What you wrote wasn't as understandable as you think Can you tell why you no longer watch?? Fired your guy O'Reily?

Because that blond bimbo attacked Trump during the first GOP primary debate with a gotcha question.
Isn't she gone now?? You can go back again

rememberremember-the-butthurt-of-november-6824364.png

It’s comical to see how some people console themselves. lol

After being let down by polls, they still believe them.
After being let down by certain fake news organizations, they still watch.
After watching democrats ruin towns and cities, they still vote for them.

Here are a few lifelong democrats who finally learned......

:)

Of course, then we have this.........

Trump voters disappointed by his presidency threaten the GOP - LA ...

I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It. - The New York Times

The GOP created Trump, but now more Republicans regret that victory

Here are all the people who regret voting for Trump | indy100

Trump Supporter Completely Regrets Voting Trump After Speaking to ...

Forum List

Back