Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers

They'll always have you

Eddie do I have to help you with reading comprehension again? I no longer watch Fox News hence my post...oh I give up :itsok:
What you wrote wasn't as understandable as you think Can you tell why you no longer watch?? Fired your guy O'Reily?

Because that blond bimbo attacked Trump during the first GOP primary debate with a gotcha question.
Isn't she gone now?? You can go back again

rememberremember-the-butthurt-of-november-6824364.png
Yeah it hurt but with the markets continuing upwards I'm laughing all the way to the bank THANK GOD Obama didn't leave trump the same crap GWB left him

The poll was taken earlier this week.....

Suffolk University and USA Today released a poll this week, which found that among people who trust Fox News the most, the president’s approval rating has been sinking.

His favorability among Fox devotees in June was 90 percent.
In October, it was 74 percent.
This week? Fifty-eight percent.

If that trend continues, he will be underwater with the Fox audience long before the 2018 midterms.

Right wingers can cry “fake polls,” as Trump often does. But was the same poll fake in June? Or are the same trends that led to Trump’s historically abysmal approval ratings now reaching even the Fox faithful?

Read more at: President Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers
Fox viewers are pissed that he has been losing since he won the election .

Also they know he is hand in hand with Putin.

It’s comical to see how some people console themselves. lol

After being let down by polls, they still believe them.
After being let down by certain fake news organizations, they still watch.
After watching democrats ruin towns and cities, they still vote for them.

Here are a few lifelong democrats who finally learned......

:)

Of course, then we have this.........

Trump voters disappointed by his presidency threaten the GOP - LA ...

I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It. - The New York Times

The GOP created Trump, but now more Republicans regret that victory

Here are all the people who regret voting for Trump | indy100

Trump Supporter Completely Regrets Voting Trump After Speaking to ...

I covered that in the second point I made about focusing on fake news/stories.

You too will eventually learn, nat. You’re just a little slower than others. :)

Only slow ones around here are those who believe anything that slime trump says

In my case fox news has lost the support of this Trump supporter. As long as fox keeps sheppard smith on the payroll I will get my news from Breitbart and Drudge. Newsmax was also added to DishNet so I no longer need fox. Trump is my Persident an as long as he remains anti-progressive he has my support. I’ll take Trump and you can have chuck and nancy.
You're part of the 32% that think he's doing a good job??

Speaking of 'good jobs'....

Which is the better President for America...

This:
Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

Or this:

"Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!
President Trump’s Economy is Simply “On Fire”.

Job numbers released today through the end of November show an increase of 2.2 million jobs since last years election and an unemployment rate of 4.1 percent.

After the same period under Obama, (4.8) million jobs were lost and unemployment skyrocketed to 9.9 percent!"
Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

C'mon now, eddie....

'Fess up.

Here’s another vid that might help you understand why your woman was kicked to the curb.....

So why will Republicans lose congress with a thriving economy? What is your pitch going to be?

Because we had a thriving economy for many years BEFORE the advent of the orange clown......So that can't be the deciding factor now, can it?

Rather, the DO-NOTHING congress under McConnell and soon-to fade away Ryan, is worth crap.......and changes will be made......

Checkout all those states that voted for GOPers to go to congress, while still voting for Hillary......Want to venture a guess as to how "happy" they are with these recently elected idiots????

Last edited:
In my case fox news has lost the support of this Trump supporter. As long as fox keeps sheppard smith on the payroll I will get my news from Breitbart and Drudge. Newsmax was also added to DishNet so I no longer need fox. Trump is my Persident an as long as he remains anti-progressive he has my support. I’ll take Trump and you can have chuck and nancy.

This:
Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

Or this:

"Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

Job numbers released today through the end of November show an increase of 2.2 million jobs since last years election and an unemployment rate of 4.1 percent.

After the same period under Obama, (4.8) million jobs were lost and unemployment skyrocketed to 9.9 percent!"
Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

C'mon now, eddie....

'Fess up.
JEEZUS What did I do wrong to bring PC here

Btw I don't think well educated means what you think it means.

Of course not......All that it means is that I was exposed to a variety of opinions and I chose my own path.......and not the Trump cult.

Here’s another vid that might help you understand why your woman was kicked to the curb.....

Some day, when you get some more brain cells, you too will realize the difference between what people thought in 2016 and what they think NOW.....

But,please stay dumb......we need folks like you to convince our kids that an education is ESSENTIAL.....otherwise they may wind up as idiots.....like you.

This:

Or this:

C'mon now, eddie....

'Fess up.
Come on now try for some honesty pc Those first months of obamas presidency were a carry over from the bush years 800000 out of jobs in just trumps last month and Trumps 4.1 was a continuation from obamas 4.7

This:

Or this:

C'mon now, eddie....

'Fess up.
JEEZUS What did I do wrong to bring PC here

It's my tough love, eddie....
....you know I only post to make you a better person.

Come on now try for some honesty pc Those first months of obamas presidency were a carry over from the bush years 800000 out of jobs in just trumps last month and Trumps 4.1 was a continuation from obamas 4.7

Now, now, Eddie....STOP using logic....you know how right wingers hate it.

Only slow ones around here are those who believe anything that slime trump says

Are you now calling your fellow democrats slime because they were smart enough to vote against Hillary? lol

Forum List

Back