Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall

What happens with schools should be left to the local governments not the Feds. Trump is way out of bounds and any honest conservative would agree with that.
Trump is blackmailing states to reopen their schools even if in complete violation of CDC guidelines.

Threatening to cut off government aid, and to deport their students if they don't open.
Yes, it is a pathetic grasp to show strength and authority... all campaign bluster. He would never cut school funding, it would be political suicide

Remarks by President Trump Before Meeting with Vice Premier Liu He of the People’s Republic of China
FOREIGN POLICY

Issued on: February 22, 2019

Even in the later part of February, Trump was still inviting China into the white house.

As we found out with the reports of Putin paying a bounty to kill our troops in Afghanistan, Pelosi was not privy to the presidents daily brief. The one's in january and februaary (at least half a dozen) warning Trump about the pandemic.

We know Pelosi didn't read the PDB warnings, because she didn't get them. We don't know if Trump read them, or pay attention to his briefers when they warned him repeatedly.
So, all that information was kept secret. I understand your argument now. :auiqs.jpg:

"It was racist because it only excluded China. Italy and then europe became the actual hot spot of coronavirus cases, and the source of most of the early USA infections."

LOL
When did Trump shut down flights from europe?

Wanna take a shot?
Make up your mind, should he have shut down flights or not? He was racist for shutting down the flights he did, and when he didn't he was wrong too? Nice narrative you have.

Why do they want to force this shit down everybody's throat? If you are nervous about the virus, stay home. Why is this so hard?
Shoving things down your throat is the whole point of the shutdown. Dims always want to shove their idiotic ideas down your throat, and the shutdown gave them the means to do it.
Trump's inaction EARLY on, and his federal cdc guidelines and the virus itself, caused the shutdown.... dems didn't cause it.
So, which is it? Was he racist for the travel restrictions from China or was he slow to react? The dems. narrative seem to change from day to day.

If I remember correctly, the so called "experts" said American's risk of contracting the virus was very low.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronovirus 'Very Low Risk' to US but ...
View attachment 361768
He WAS racist...AND chaotic

He "stopped travel" with China but allowed all those already there to return with no quarantine...no restrictions

And then waited 2 months to do anything about travel from Europe despite the fact that the virus was raging in Italy and elsewhere. In fact even THEN he didn't stop travel with the UK

And when again...travel WAS stopped...he did this

View attachment 361779
Pelosi encouraged public gatherings in late February ...
...come to california pelosi - Bing
In San Francisco...with social distancing.

While Trump was holding rallies...where there was none

Newsflash...San Fran was not hit hard by this virus
Yes...... Social distancing indeed. LOL

We know Pelosi didn't read the PDB warnings, because she didn't get them. We don't know if Trump read them, or pay attention to his briefers when they warned him repeatedly.
So, all that information was kept secret. I understand your argument now. :auiqs.jpg:
As with most information in the presidentd PDB, it comes from top secret sources, which would be revealed if the information was publicly released. Like when Trump told Lavarov and Kislyak in the oval office about the israeli intelligence about terrorists making bombs they could sneak onto aircraft.

Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall.

Now I am sure Trump is crazy.

He knows the more education anyone has the less likely they would vote for him.

He is screwing himself by forcing any education before the November election.
Most schools are going to open but not fully. The states I'm familiar with will open 5 days a week for kindergarten and elementary. Upper grades will be two or three days in class and the rest distance learning at home. The teachers may well go on strike in some places and older teachers may not report at all. In essence, it will be a fucked up mess and kids will learn next to nothing. The real decisions will be made by governors not Trump. That will allow him to take credit for successes in red states and condemn failures in blue states.

Last edited:
As with most information in the presidentd PDB, it comes from top secret sources, which would be revealed if the information was publicly released. Like when Trump told Lavarov and Kislyak in the oval office about the israeli intelligence about terrorists making bombs they could sneak onto aircraft.
Thanks.

Wanna take a shot?
Make up your mind, should he have shut down flights or not? He was racist for shutting down the flights he did, and when he didn't he was wrong too? Nice narrative you have.

This was like Trmps muslim ban. Both EO's were struck down, until Trump changed it from banning muslims to banning terrorists.

Trump shut down flights from China, and not from countries infected with the coronavirus.

Most schools are going to open but not fully. The states I'm familiar with will open 5 days a week for kindergarten and elementary. Upper grades will be two or three days in class and the rest distance learning at home. The teachers may well go on strike in some places and older teachers may not report at all. In essence, it will be a fucked up mess and kids will learn next to nothing. The real decisions will be made by governors not Trump. That will allow him to take credit for successes in red states and condemn failures in blue states.

Wanna take a shot?

This was like Trmps muslim ban. Both EO's were struck down, until Trump changed it from banning muslims to banning terrorists.

Trump shut down flights from China, and not from countries infected with the coronavirus.
1594412343898.png

Because COVID isnt that deadly. Yes people will die, but not THAT many.
135,000 dead in just 4 months says yea...it is "that deadly"
That is a teeny tiny fraction of our population, therefore it is that deadly.
It's ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DEAD PEOPLE

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE
We know that figure is grossely exaggerated. Almost half of all deaths are in nursing home patients.
BriPat is an example of a good Trump supporter, dumb as a stump. Intelligent, educated people do not support Trump. The irony of Trump wanting to educate anyone.

BriPat obliterated your dishonest left wing spin. Since he destroyed you with facts you went full libtard and deflected.
Whoa, BluesLegend, that is pretty tough talk for a wussy, dumb guy.

LOL keep talking lib, it reflects perfectly on YOU.
Dumb guys laugh when they do not understand things. I am sure you laugh a lot

Liar. Trump isn't forcing anything.
In fact in MN most parents want their kids back in school this fall.

You are lying scum.
you dumb shit.
You did not read my whole post. It was tongue in cheek.
"why would Trump want to send anyone to school because the dumber a person is the more likely they will support Trump"

Liar. Trump isn't forcing anything.
In fact in MN most parents want their kids back in school this fall.

You are lying scum.
you dumb shit.
You did not read my whole post. It was tongue in cheek.
"why would Trump want to send anyone to school because the dumber a person is the more likely they will support Trump"

You obviously don't know the meaning of tongue-in-cheek.

Why do they want to force this shit down everybody's throat? If you are nervous about the virus, stay home. Why is this so hard?
Shoving things down your throat is the whole point of the shutdown. Dims always want to shove their idiotic ideas down your throat, and the shutdown gave them the means to do it.
Trump's inaction EARLY on, and his federal cdc guidelines and the virus itself, caused the shutdown.... dems didn't cause it.
He is no more guilty of inaction than any of those moron Dims in Congress. He imposed a travel ban in March and all the Dims called him a racist and said it wasn't necessary. He followed Fauci's guidelines to the letter. Can you name one he didn't follow?

You idiots apparently believe Americans have all lost their memories.
Nope, made up lie. All the Dems did not criticize the China ban....:rolleyes: Other than it was too late... the virus was already here and spreading.... No. He was called a racist for his renaming of virus the Chinese virus and the Kung Flu....

He followed none of the CDC Guidance, can you name one, he followed? He undermined all of the CDC guidelines..... And still is, with his rallies, pushing schools to open, without safety measures or money to put them in, pushing the R states to open too early, without them following CDC guides.....

He's an abomination!!!! The new Grim Reaper, Trump style....

I couldn't have said it better, thanks Care4all!
That's a sad admission.

He followed Fauci's guidelines to the letter. Can you name one he didn't follow?
Social distancing and wearing masks.
Wrong. Trump issued no orders concerning masks or social distancing. state governments were entirely in control of that.

Face it: You're a fucking idiot.

I didn't say Trump issued orders, I said Trump failed to follow CDC guidelines at the white house.
Wrong, asshole. He did exactly what Fauci told him to do. What "guidelines" didn't he follow?

Forum List

Back