Trump is not a career politician…

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He does not play by the sorry ass Washington rules... he is not politically correct. He is just like everyone else with tons of flaws… But Washington needs a bull in the china shop.

Trump Attacks ‘Crazy’ Mika Brzezinski: She Was ‘Bleeding Badly From a Face-Lift’
What about decent human being rules. Or have you ever said it's ok to grab woman by the pussy.
He didnt say, exactly. And if you think what he said isnt a normal concept for dudes talking shit, you either need guy friends or a girlfriend.

He was recorded saying such. I'm a dude, and I'd NEVER saying anything like or close to that, but I'm not morally reprehensible and disrespectful towards women.

He does not play by the sorry ass Washington rules... he is not politically correct. He is just like everyone else with tons of flaws… But Washington needs a bull in the china shop.

Meanwhile- in the news- the 'non-career' politician has just had in his own hotel for his re-election campaign for the election 3.5 years from now.

LOL......

President Snowflake- too busy filling the swamp to notice he is not draining it.

Trump Attacks ‘Crazy’ Mika Brzezinski: She Was ‘Bleeding Badly From a Face-Lift’
What about decent human being rules. Or have you ever said it's ok to grab woman by the pussy.

Trump is not a decent human being so he doesn't play by those rules either

Neither is like 80% of the leftys , so your point being?

The point is that you didn't even refute he's a shitbag. You just think if you can say other people are shitbags too then it's all good.

The point is that you didn't even refute he's a shitbag. You just think if you can say other people are shitbags too then it's all good.

When did I ever refute Trump was not a liberal?

I said you can't refute he's a shitbag but you believe that is you can simply type other people are shitbags too then that's good enough.

I said you can't refute he's a shitbag but you believe that is you can simply type other people are shitbags too then that's good enough.

Once again when you look at Trump you leftys look in the mirror..

And that's what you despise so much about him.

We enjoy it.

We enjoy it.

Once again, you think that simply accusing someone of being the same means anything. Since you typed it it must be true.

You're a 50 year old Woman with menopause. Viola! It's true!

We enjoy it.

Once again, you think that simply accusing someone of being the same means anything. Since you typed it it must be true.

So in your world you think Trump is a conservative? lol

Sheesh

Hate to break the news to you Trump is a liberal with a (R) after his name...

Always was a liberal now with just a (R)

We enjoy it.

Sheesh
Well Ms Bear, since I didn't mention political parties I wonder how you made this pivot. Oh, right, because you only accuse and expect everyone else to play in your fantasy land narratives. Sorry Missy.

We enjoy it.

Sheesh
Well Ms Bear, since I didn't mention political parties I wonder how you made this pivot. Oh, right, because you only accuse and expect everyone else to play in your fantasy land narratives. Sorry Missy.

Get the fuck out CC I know you way back to at least 2004 on other political foroums...you were always a lefty.

Once again you are aghast that Trump reminds you .....of well you.

We enjoy it.

Sheesh

Get the fuck out CC I know you way back to at least 2004 on other political foroums...you were always a lefty.
Once again you are aghast that Trump reminds you .....of well you.

Yes Ma'am, now you know me because again you typed it. Yes, that's it. That's why you brought up political parties because...uh, I vote!

Perfect reason

He broke the rules of human decency. What he did was obnoxious and demeaned the office of the President. It was what you would expect scrawled in a bathroom. Trump is nothing but gutter trash. The people that defend this are gutter trash as well.

It's like two girls in a cat fight..

Totally funny

You're right. Trump is mostly girl. Take a look at his trunk.. No junk. The rumors are true. He's a dickless, no-balls wonder boy.
t.jpg

Forum List

Back