Trump Is Not For Sale

Hey libs I’m still your daddy
IMG_2666.jpg

Trump is old and pretty well off after using big government protections to avoid the draft and make tons of money. I do not think he would be an easy man to bribe.

15 years ago a big set of fakies would probably get him to do all sorts of things. I don't know if he is vigorous enough at this stage of the game so I'll assume that doesn't work either any longer.

What does he need that he cannot buy himself? It’s the greedy politicians that need to worry. They use big government protections too. Also, wasn’t everyone recently losing their minds, because he allegedly banged that blow pig. You know, the one who is paying his legal fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then why did the Gangster ripoff off his own charity for $10 grand for that portrait? That penny pinching fuck even took $6 bucks from his foundation for Bannon' Boy Scout fee.
Why is it that he doesn't take a salary for being president, hmm? He didn't have to go and be president, he wanted to for the good of the country, you stupid fuck. Now go kick rocks until you're made a total slave later by a different leader. Obviously that is your goal.

Trump is old and pretty well off after using big government protections to avoid the draft and make tons of money. I do not think he would be an easy man to bribe.

15 years ago a big set of fakies would probably get him to do all sorts of things. I don't know if he is vigorous enough at this stage of the game so I'll assume that doesn't work either any longer.

What does he need that he cannot buy himself? It’s the greedy politicians that need to worry. They use big government protections too. Also, wasn’t everyone recently losing their minds, because he allegedly banged that blow pig. You know, the one who is paying his legal fees.

Then why did the Gangster ripoff off his own charity for $10 grand for that portrait? That penny pinching fuck even took $6 bucks from his foundation for Bannon' Boy Scout fee.

Sounds serious. Kinda like the Clinton Foundation. Except he does contribute serious money to charity. Next you’ll be calling him a Jew.

He donates shit to charity. If he did he'd be taking out full page ads in every major newspaper in the country bragging about it. "Look at me"!!!

Proof, faggot? :link:

the koch bros have always been for wide open borders

they make a shitload of textiles
ive met david twice .we were at the same events ...he liked i was a "customer" of his

Trump is for sale. He's making huge money off YOU and me.

/——/ Will you vote for draft dodger Biden if he wins the democRATs nomination?

Sounds serious. Kinda like the Clinton Foundation. Except he does contribute serious money to charity. Next you’ll be calling him a Jew.

He donates shit to charity. If he did he'd be taking out full page ads in every major newspaper in the country bragging about it. "Look at me"!!!
/——/ He donates his salary to charities which is more than you make in 10 years.

/——/ He donates his salary to charities which is more than you make in 10 years.
There's only one charity Trump acknowledges, and that is his former incoming charity dollars funding the State of NY cut off due to scamming. The one Trump used to pay off some of his debts. The rest of his debts he just didn't pay or filed for bankruptcy.

Trump challenged them to be more "America First". The 7 companies that the Kochs own....
Top 7 Companies Owned by the Koch Brothers
....would seem to benefit from Trump's presidency, especially Trump's pipeline and energy policies, and cutting government red tape.

From OP link:

"The Koch network’s pull-out may do little to stop the Trump train in 2020 though, as their influence is rapidly waning.

Koch functionaries supported then-Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) with digital advertisements after she voted for deregulation during her re-election campaign last year, and then refused to endorse or support her opponent then-Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) heading into the election.

Cramer won in 2018 despite the Koch influence, and is now a pro-Trump Senator from North Dakota. In the age of Trump, the Kochs are no longer political king-makers, and they have now exposed themselves publicly as globalists who are willing to sell out America for an extra buck."

Lets hope the Kochs throw mo' money at democrats in hopes of a return. But we all know that rich white guys will get hosed by the dems if they win.
You are aware that Grandaddy Koch pumped oil for the USSR in the 1930's?

Grandaddy Kennedy was a bootlegger during prohibition. That's how the Kennedy's got their money. So what?

There's only one charity Trump acknowledges, and that is his former incoming charity dollars funding the State of NY cut off due to scamming. The one Trump used to pay off some of his debts. The rest of his debts he just didn't pay or filed for bankruptcy.
/——-/ Link? Trump Donated His 2018 Third-Quarter Salary to an Organization That Funds Alcoholism Research

I love that these loser lefties are so butt hurt all the time, everyday lol

The left foam at the mouth over Trump daily its hilarious.
Just wondering how much the Saudi's bribed Trump to push thru that arms sale. The one members of his own party were against.

I heard the Saudi's paid Trump $10 billion in gold. Its hidden in a vault outside of Moscow. Putin is guarding it for him for a percentage. /blues said mockingly

He would have given money raised for Haiti, unlike the Clinton Foundation.

/——-/ Link? Trump Donated His 2018 Third-Quarter Salary to an Organization That Funds Alcoholism Research

Dim bitches won’t acknowledge this either.

Even reading the politico article they are reporting on, there is not info as to which of the Koch’s they are speaking of. There has been a split for a number of years between some of the brothers, some conservative, the other progressive.

I love that these loser lefties are so butt hurt all the time, everyday lol
I love that as soon as one of these circle jerk threads gets disrupted by the truth you guys go straight to personal attacks.

Agreed. I imagine there are few material things Trump needs. One wife ages, he can afford to get a new one, wouldn't think you could bribe him.

Then again the man did use the corporate bankruptcy trick instead of manning up and paying his debts. Not that it makes Donald special, and heck, I don't follow his finances, he may have been broke back then. But if he was broke, he could be bribed.

Now I bet you could bribe him with TV time or a bunch of kind words calling him the biggest or greatest at whatever.

Agreed. I imagine there are few material things Trump needs. One wife ages, he can afford to get a new one, wouldn't think you could bribe him.

Then again the man did use the corporate bankruptcy trick instead of manning up and paying his debts. Not that it makes Donald special, and heck, I don't follow his finances, he may have been broke back then. But if he was broke, he could be bribed.

Now I bet you could bribe him with TV time or a bunch of kind words calling him the biggest or greatest at whatever.

You are obviously obsessed with him. You follow everything about him. Don’t worry, he’ll be around for a while.

Forum List

Back