Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Total irony, a well known child molester, dj trump who frequently showed up uninvited to adolescent girls dressing rooms accuses another scumbag, desantis of being a pedophile. Who knew...
Who knew what, that you were a moron? I did.

Trump shouldn't be calling anyone a pedophile. He's the one who was best friends with Jeffrey Epstein And used to hang out with him at parties where underage girls were raped, And more than a few of those girls who were right I've stated that trump was among those who raped them.

In fact more than one underage girl was recruited by Epstein's pedophile ring as prostitutes while working for trump at Mar a lago.

Trump shouldn't be calling anyone a pedophile. He's the one who was best friends with Jeffrey Epstein And used to hang out with him at parties where underage girls were raped, And more than a few of those girls who were right I've stated that trump was among those who raped them.

In fact more than one underage girl was recruited by Epstein's pedophile ring as prostitutes while working for trump at Mar a lago.
Trump didn't call anyone a pedophile, the stupid article did and all the wacko Dims here did.

Ha! Ha! Trump is trolling the leftists again!!! You gotta love him. Go Trump!!
Definitely....he has brilliantly owned the lefties with this one....

The left doesn't understand that Trump knows calling DeSantis a pedo basically exposes the left as being pesos and their CRT woke mob agenda

OP clearly should have titled this thread

Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Groomer​

Much more accurate than the inaccurate thread title. Mods, please move this thread to Badlands. Clearly, the post is factually incorrect and intended to be inflammatory.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Groomers are pedos bro

What difference does it make?
A quote is a quote no matter who "reports" it.
Classic bait and switch manuever there though.
Attack the source to distract from the content.
Classic disingenuous tactic, truncate someone's quote to make it mean something else......Here's the rest of my quote: Trump's quote about DeSantis comes from an anti-Trump website run by the Krassenstein brothers!!!! Trump played you guys like a :eusa_boohoo:

Groomers are pedos bro
Thanks, but there are huge legal differences.

Groomers are technically wannabe pedos, bro.

This will explain it for you...

PS: The context of my post is that I was poking fun of the censoring of the word groomer on this board at the link I provided. Pretty sure we are on the same team regarding abuse of children. Hopefully also on the same team regarding free speech in America on USMB.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
I saw one photo where then teacher DeSantis was with some females (allegedly then students) and one young woman was holding what looked like a bottle of beer.

It could have been O’Doules. Non alcoholic.

Or it could have been beer, but that doesn’t mean he did anything wrong.

And it doesn’t even address the topic of pedophilia.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Trump is not above all criticism. In this matter, he should practice that ancient discipline called “stfu.”

Trump need to fuck off and ride off into the sunset. He was in favor of continued debasement of the currency and let the Deep State run his Administration. No thanks!

DeSantis need a few Seal Teams to take down the Deep State during his Presidency. We're way past niceties, sound bites and talking points
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you’re a DiSantis fan

Forum List

Back