🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is polling 40%+ Among Blacks and Hispanics.

Why would a general election poll pit Trump against other Republicans?

Because Trump is pulling a lot of votes from outside the demographic group of 'Republicans that voted in the last Republican Presidential primary in their state', which in most states amounts to being essentially Romney supporters.

Regardless, another daring poll from the home of birtherism.

Clout supports Birtherism? Where do you find that? They did the poll, not WND.

Last edited:
The fact is that WND/Clout aren't actual pollsters.
Who did the poll if not pollsters, dumby?
And who are Clout Research?

CLOUT - Market Intelligence & Research

"CLOUT is an energetic and vibrant company formed in 2010 by Caroline Dennett to provide organisations across several sectors (predominantly Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Service industries) with high quality, valuable and carefully harvested customer insights and market intelligence."

Caroline Dennett | CLOUT LTD | ZoomInfo.com

"
Caroline Dennett
Wrong Caroline Dennett?
Director
Phone: +44 ***********
Email: c***@***.com

CLOUT LTD
Broad Quay House Prince St
Bristol bs1 4dj
United Kingdom "

They don't have a wikipedia page, that suggests no one really knows who they are. They basically do market research for consumer packaging. They might tell you what color people like their cereal boxes.

"Caroline is currently finalising her MA in Marketing and Ecommerce at the University of Portsmouth, marrying practical and in depth experience with knowledge and the latest academic thinking."

Yeah, she's trying to get her MA at some university of no significant while running a business.

'Caroline has a BA Honours degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology and is about to complete her MA in Marketing and Ecommerce."

She got a degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology.

Basically some woman and her "team" (sounds like two or three people) from Bristol in the UK has managed to sell Trump what he wants to hear. And those who support Trump like what she was paid to say.
As if Reuters and the other polsters aren't bought by the Democrats.

Proper polling companies live and die by their reputations. Sure, like everything in politics they're bought, however they can't make stuff up as much as they'd like to.

However an unknown English company can do what they like. They're not going to be discredited from their normal day to day work.

There is a massive difference.
Not really. Reuters' reputation is to give whomever pays them the results they paid for. So their reputation is fine....especially since most of the media will support them even if their results a bogus. It's become clear that when it comes to politics in America....everyone is a partisan.

Then you know what you're getting, or at least you think you do. But with this company, you've got what? Do they even know how to find partisan results? Maybe not, the woman is trying to get a masters, that's all.

Actually, as ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about sources, checking WHO made the source is an important part of reading the source.

But then someone who's only tactic is INSULTING would know about such things, would you?

Lol you use ad hominem attacks on a poll that is a valid poll, and then complain about me calling you names?

roflmao

No, I presented the evidence about the company that did the polling. There was no attack.

But yes, I complain about you calling me names. I was discussing the topic and dealing with the source, you were just calling people names. If you can't see the difference....... there is an ignore button.

Actually, as ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about sources, checking WHO made the source is an important part of reading the source.

But then someone who's only tactic is INSULTING would know about such things, would you?

Lol you use ad hominem attacks on a poll that is a valid poll, and then complain about me calling you names?

roflmao

No, I presented the evidence about the company that did the polling. There was no attack.

But yes, I complain about you calling me names. I was discussing the topic and dealing with the source, you were just calling people names. If you can't see the difference....... there is an ignore button.
You pointed out methodological flaws in the poll?

I missed that; can you tell me what post it was?

/sarc

you lie like a moldy rug.

Trump isn't going to get 25% of the hispanic vote and will be lucky to get 5% of the black vote.

This poll is a joke
Your Magic 8 Ball tell you that Matthew?

Trump has been breaking all the conventional wisdom on how to get elected, and I would not be surprised if he got 40% of the black vote and Hispanics.

And to prove your point you posted a link to a very dubious source and misrepresented its findings in a mundane conventional wingnut kind of way.

And to prove your point you posted a link to a very dubious source and misrepresented its findings in a mundane conventional wingnut kind of way.
Prove it is a dubious source by showing the flaws in their methodology, not by pointing out that you disagree with some of their past statements, Sherlock

Prove it is a dubious source by showing the flaws in their methodology, not by pointing out that you disagree with some of their past statements, Sherlock

It's dubious becuase WND, as in they are birthers. The so called polling company they used has no track record to speak of.

You however tried to pass it off as a general election poll, which would be a lie.

EDIT: Your other problem is you are stating emphatically that these minority groups are going to support Trump this much when there are virtually no other credible sources to back up this silly claim. In other words, you are denying all available evidence and going all in on a single poll. That makes you a gullible idiot.

Last edited:
It's dubious becuase WND, as in they are birthers.

lol, just like Hillary

The so called polling company they used has no track record to speak of.

IT is a new company, so of course it doesnt, but it will eventually have one.

You however tried to pass it off as a general election poll, which would be a lie.

I passed it off as a poll, nothing more or less.

I cant help it if it made you get your panties in a bunch, dear.

It's dubious becuase WND, as in they are birthers.

lol, just like Hillary

The so called polling company they used has no track record to speak of.

IT is a new company, so of course it doesnt, but it will eventually have one.

I passed it off as a poll, nothing more or less.

I cant help it if it made you get your panties in a bunch, dear.

Clinton is not a birther, just ask her.

The company has no proven track record, there is absolutely no reason to trust it.

Panties aren't in a bunch, but you're going on and on that this is a general election poll when it so obviously isn't. Hush child, you're a moron, let the adults explain it to you. It was a primary poll.

Jesus, 4 black people punch the ticket for Trump instead of the other Republicans and the OP fucking claims Trump has the black vote by 40%. You really are a god damned idiot.

Last edited:
Lol, yeah, and you are totally OK with her level of honesty when she once was collecting personal data on the 'bimbos' who accused Bill of rape so she could control them, but now claims that all women must be believed when they claim rape?

Yeah just take that lying woman's word for anything...why in Gawds Name?

Lol, yeah, and you are totally OK with her level of honesty when she once was collecting personal data on the 'bimbos' who accused Bill of rape so she could control them, but now claims that all women must be believed when they claim rape?

Yeah just take that lying woman's word for anything...why in Gawds Name?

Are we hijacking your own thread because you embarrassed yourself about you "poll"? You're pathetic.

Are we hijacking your own thread because you embarrassed yourself about you "poll"? You're pathetic.
It was a valid poll that your only criticism of is irrational, irrelevant mathematically or statistically, and your whole critique is 'But they're Birthers!'

Thanks for playing, lol.

Well considering how bad Obama has been for minorities - if they had any brains at all they wouldn't be pulling for "Obama in a dress"

It was a valid poll that your only criticism of is irrational, irrelevant mathematically or statistically, and your whole critique is 'But they're Birthers!'

Thanks for playing, lol.

Valid poll for what? What did the poll prove? It had Republcans, Democrats (all 19 of them) and Independents choose which Republican candidate they would vote for. 10 of these people were black and four of them chose Trump. So, you being the genius you are assume that means Trump has 40% of blacks? No track record, nothing close to any other reputable polling company supporting this dubious claim and I believe you still believe this is a general election poll? A poll that another poster had to link to because you hadn't even seen it. You're a moron.

roflmao

Since you are die hard Trump supporters. How many blacks, Hispanics or Asians that you've seen attending Trump rallies? I can assure you that high percentage of Hispanics will not vote Trump.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/26/only-11-percent-of-hispanics-like-trump-poll/

OP has to be a fool to believe this...even with a link and a story use your fucking brain dude

Thanks for playing, lol.

Valid poll for what? What did the poll prove? It had Republcans, Democrats (all 19 of them) and Independents choose which Republican candidate they would vote for. 10 of these people were black and four of them chose Trump. So, you being the genius you are assume that means Trump has 40% of blacks? No track record, nothing close to any other reputable polling company supporting this dubious claim and I believe you still believe this is a general election poll? A poll that another poster had to link to because you hadn't even seen it. You're a moron.

Holy shit. What fucked up methodology in their 'random sampling' did WND pollster Fritz Weztel use to get these percentages:

82% GOP
4% DEM
14% Independent

http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/12/WND12-2015Q3.pdf

As other posters have noted, what a fucking mess. As the national averages for the same numbers are:

24% GOP
30% DEM
43% Independent

In U.S., New Record 43% Are Political Independents

How do you get sampling errors off by as much as 750%

Forum List

Back