🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is polling 40%+ Among Blacks and Hispanics.

Because a new poll, which still has Trump leading the race, shows 40 percent of blacks are lining up behind Trump, as are 45 percent of Hispanics, and even nearly 19 percent of Asians.

Blacks and Hispanics, in fact, even support Trump at a higher level than whites.

Read more at Minorities line up behind … Donald Trump

Turns out that minorities are even more pissed at their party elites than white trash like me is pissed at the GOP elite, lol.

You realize this is a poll about the republican primary, right?

lol, OldSchool finds the polling results funny....I guess when you go senile you get your laughs anywhere you can get them.
Why my oh my,,,,a poll consisting of .000004% of the actual voters...Why it must be the truth......
The poll was of registered voters not registered Republicans, ass hat.
All 300 million? Or just 1,000 ??
Do you know how polls work, doofus?
And there are not 300 million black voters in the USa dude.

Trump had a 25% approval among blacks in a poll back in September, and why would blacks vote for Hillary when she and Obama have not done jack shit to help blacks for the last seven years?

You folks are smoking some really bad shit these days.

Because a new poll, which still has Trump leading the race, shows 40 percent of blacks are lining up behind Trump, as are 45 percent of Hispanics, and even nearly 19 percent of Asians.

Blacks and Hispanics, in fact, even support Trump at a higher level than whites.

Turns out that minorities are even more pissed at their party elites than white trash like me is pissed at the GOP elite, lol.

Says WND, presenting its own poll, run by Fritz Wenzel.

I put up PPP. It's neck and neck now.

I read the headline and was thinking OMG, If trump gets 40% of the black vote this is going to be a landslide victory! That would be great news!! Then I clicked the link and realized that the headline and story is horribly misleading. .....sorry.

:rofl:
How is it misleading?

They polled 10 blacks and 31 Hispanics out of 447 people.

I read the headline and was thinking OMG, If trump gets 40% of the black vote this is going to be a landslide victory! That would be great news!! Then I clicked the link and realized that the headline and story is horribly misleading. .....sorry.

:rofl:
How is it misleading?

They polled 10 blacks and 31 Hispanics out of 447 people.
yes, that is thin, but still part of a statsticaly valid sample

Why would a general election poll pit Trump against other Republicans?

Regardless, another daring poll from the home of birtherism.

Standard Marxist agit-prop tactics; if you cant challenge the facts, discredit the source, aka ad hopminem.

FrigidCockSucker, go play in an interstate.

Actually, as ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about sources, checking WHO made the source is an important part of reading the source.

But then someone who's only tactic is INSULTING would know about such things, would you?

You aren't serious are you? You mean Blacks and Hispanics are going give up all that "free stuff" offered by democrats to favor Trump. :lol: :lol:

The fact is that WND/Clout aren't actual pollsters.
Who did the poll if not pollsters, dumby?
And who are Clout Research?

CLOUT - Market Intelligence & Research

"CLOUT is an energetic and vibrant company formed in 2010 by Caroline Dennett to provide organisations across several sectors (predominantly Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Service industries) with high quality, valuable and carefully harvested customer insights and market intelligence."

Caroline Dennett | CLOUT LTD | ZoomInfo.com

"
Caroline Dennett
Wrong Caroline Dennett?
Director
Phone: +44 ***********
Email: c***@***.com

CLOUT LTD
Broad Quay House Prince St
Bristol bs1 4dj
United Kingdom "

They don't have a wikipedia page, that suggests no one really knows who they are. They basically do market research for consumer packaging. They might tell you what color people like their cereal boxes.

"Caroline is currently finalising her MA in Marketing and Ecommerce at the University of Portsmouth, marrying practical and in depth experience with knowledge and the latest academic thinking."

Yeah, she's trying to get her MA at some university of no significant while running a business.

'Caroline has a BA Honours degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology and is about to complete her MA in Marketing and Ecommerce."

She got a degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology.

Basically some woman and her "team" (sounds like two or three people) from Bristol in the UK has managed to sell Trump what he wants to hear. And those who support Trump like what she was paid to say.
As if Reuters and the other polsters aren't bought by the Democrats.

Proper polling companies live and die by their reputations. Sure, like everything in politics they're bought, however they can't make stuff up as much as they'd like to.

However an unknown English company can do what they like. They're not going to be discredited from their normal day to day work.

There is a massive difference.

The fact is that WND/Clout aren't actual pollsters.
Who did the poll if not pollsters, dumby?
And who are Clout Research?

CLOUT - Market Intelligence & Research

"CLOUT is an energetic and vibrant company formed in 2010 by Caroline Dennett to provide organisations across several sectors (predominantly Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Service industries) with high quality, valuable and carefully harvested customer insights and market intelligence."

Caroline Dennett | CLOUT LTD | ZoomInfo.com

"
Caroline Dennett
Wrong Caroline Dennett?
Director
Phone: +44 ***********
Email: c***@***.com

CLOUT LTD
Broad Quay House Prince St
Bristol bs1 4dj
United Kingdom "

They don't have a wikipedia page, that suggests no one really knows who they are. They basically do market research for consumer packaging. They might tell you what color people like their cereal boxes.

"Caroline is currently finalising her MA in Marketing and Ecommerce at the University of Portsmouth, marrying practical and in depth experience with knowledge and the latest academic thinking."

Yeah, she's trying to get her MA at some university of no significant while running a business.

'Caroline has a BA Honours degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology and is about to complete her MA in Marketing and Ecommerce."

She got a degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology.

Basically some woman and her "team" (sounds like two or three people) from Bristol in the UK has managed to sell Trump what he wants to hear. And those who support Trump like what she was paid to say.
As if Reuters and the other polsters aren't bought by the Democrats.

Proper polling companies live and die by their reputations. Sure, like everything in politics they're bought, however they can't make stuff up as much as they'd like to.

However an unknown English company can do what they like. They're not going to be discredited from their normal day to day work.

There is a massive difference.
Not really. Reuters' reputation is to give whomever pays them the results they paid for. So their reputation is fine....especially since most of the media will support them even if their results a bogus. It's become clear that when it comes to politics in America....everyone is a partisan.

Great thread. Awesom JimBowie meltdown.

I love Trump! Who wouldn't love Trump?

Great Post as always LL. Pretty much the height of the contribution we can expect from you.

Yes sir, Correll. All really smart people love Trump and think he's got a great chance to become POTUS.

I'm so pleased that you are interested in my comments. It means a lot to me.

Did you vote in the year end poll yet? Can we count on you calling in and raising the level of discourse tonight? Oh......hope against hope!

Trump isn't going to get 25% of the hispanic vote and will be lucky to get 5% of the black vote.

This poll is a joke

Blacks and hispanics have good reasons to like his Trade and IMmigration policies.

Great thread. Awesom JimBowie meltdown.

I love Trump! Who wouldn't love Trump?

Great Post as always LL. Pretty much the height of the contribution we can expect from you.

Yes sir, Correll. All really smart people love Trump and think he's got a great chance to become POTUS.

I'm so pleased that you are interested in my comments. It means a lot to me.

Did you vote in the year end poll yet? Can we count on you calling in and raising the level of discourse tonight? Oh......hope against hope!

Keep that quality of post rolling along LL.

Trump isn't going to get 25% of the hispanic vote and will be lucky to get 5% of the black vote.

This poll is a joke
Your Magic 8 Ball tell you that Matthew?

Trump has been breaking all the conventional wisdom on how to get elected, and I would not be surprised if he got 40% of the black vote and Hispanics.

IT is not a subject that the libtard media likes to discuss, you realize that, right? I have googled for other polls for comparable numbers and all I could find was a poll in September that said Trump was pulling 25% of the minority vote.

That poll was similarly denounced and vilified because the libtards dont want blacks to ever think that they have a real choice in an election.

Why cant that dynamic be in play here as well? Do you have a better poll?

Actually, as ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about sources, checking WHO made the source is an important part of reading the source.

But then someone who's only tactic is INSULTING would know about such things, would you?

Lol you use ad hominem attacks on a poll that is a valid poll, and then complain about me calling you names?

roflmao

Forum List

Back