🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is polling 40%+ Among Blacks and Hispanics.

I don't trust anything from WND......
But you trust the New York Times that carried liars on their staff that were covering for Stalin?

Do you trust any of the major media who have been in the tank for Obama and Bill Clinton and just about any other Dhimmicrat POTUS?

Show me where WTN has told lies even remotely comparable to those who defended Stalin.

And who are Clout Research?

CLOUT - Market Intelligence & Research

"CLOUT is an energetic and vibrant company formed in 2010 by Caroline Dennett to provide organisations across several sectors (predominantly Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Service industries) with high quality, valuable and carefully harvested customer insights and market intelligence."

Caroline Dennett | CLOUT LTD | ZoomInfo.com

"
Caroline Dennett
Wrong Caroline Dennett?
Director
Phone: +44 ***********
Email: c***@***.com

CLOUT LTD
Broad Quay House Prince St
Bristol bs1 4dj
United Kingdom "

They don't have a wikipedia page, that suggests no one really knows who they are. They basically do market research for consumer packaging. They might tell you what color people like their cereal boxes.

"Caroline is currently finalising her MA in Marketing and Ecommerce at the University of Portsmouth, marrying practical and in depth experience with knowledge and the latest academic thinking."

Yeah, she's trying to get her MA at some university of no significant while running a business.

'Caroline has a BA Honours degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology and is about to complete her MA in Marketing and Ecommerce."

She got a degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology.

Basically some woman and her "team" (sounds like two or three people) from Bristol in the UK has managed to sell Trump what he wants to hear. And those who support Trump like what she was paid to say.

PPP a D pollster who I trust has the race tightening considerably. And despite being D they are fabulously accurate. Break out the Immodium AD extra strength libs!

:lol:

PPP's new national poll finds very close match ups for the general election for President, with Hillary Clinton leading the top 5 Republicans by an average of less than 2 points. The strongest Republican against Clinton, as we've found repeatedly in recent polling, is Marco Rubio. He's the only hopeful with a lead over Clinton at 44/43. Ben Carson also manages a tie at 45/45. Clinton's leads are 46/43 over both Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, and 44/39 over Jeb Bush. This is the 4th straight poll since Thanksgiving where we've found Bush doing the worst of any of the Republicans in head to head match ups.

Public Policy Polling: Polls

So we have Rasmussen with Trump and Hillary neck and neck, the OP's poll most interesting and PPP a Dem pollster with the race tightening.

I love this primary season!

Because a new poll, which still has Trump leading the race, shows 40 percent of blacks are lining up behind Trump, as are 45 percent of Hispanics, and even nearly 19 percent of Asians.

Blacks and Hispanics, in fact, even support Trump at a higher level than whites.

Read more at Minorities line up behind … Donald Trump

Turns out that minorities are even more pissed at their party elites than white trash like me is pissed at the GOP elite, lol.

Thats not surprising....NOBODY LIKES HILLARY!!

So we have Rasmussen with Trump and Hillary neck and neck, the OP's poll most interesting and PPP a Dem pollster with the race tightening.

I love this primary season!
Yes, this is one for the record book, under the subcategory 'Pitchforks Take the Castle'.

No he's not
lol, such a child.

Yes, he is.

You do realize these are Republican primary voters, right stupid? This isn't a general election poll. How many black Republicans are there? And now thanks to the rise of Trump in your party, how many Hispanic Republicans are there?

There are some.

And if Trump is polling well among them, it is interesting and potentially important information.

IMO, Trumps Trade and Immigration policies could sell well in the Minority Community.

Because a new poll, which still has Trump leading the race, shows 40 percent of blacks are lining up behind Trump, as are 45 percent of Hispanics, and even nearly 19 percent of Asians.

Blacks and Hispanics, in fact, even support Trump at a higher level than whites.

Turns out that minorities are even more pissed at their party elites than white trash like me is pissed at the GOP elite, lol.

Says WND, presenting its own poll, run by Fritz Wenzel.

Last edited:
You do realize these are Republican primary voters, right stupid? This isn't a general election poll. How many black Republicans are there? And now thanks to the rise of Trump in your party, how many Hispanic Republicans are there?

Lol, did you actually read it? Or are you jsut another fucking libtard liar?

From the report: "The results are from a new WND/Clout poll by Clout Research, a national opinion research firm in Columbus, Ohio. The telephone survey of registered voters was taken Dec. 18-27, except for the holiday, and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.35 percentage points."

Yes, dipshit. I did read it. In fact, I read the actual poll results, unlike you, apparently.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/12/WND12-2015Q3.pdf

Good lord, what a mess

that is.

Lol, did you actually read it? Or are you jsut another fucking libtard liar?

From the report: "The results are from a new WND/Clout poll by Clout Research, a national opinion research firm in Columbus, Ohio. The telephone survey of registered voters was taken Dec. 18-27, except for the holiday, and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.35 percentage points."

Yes, dipshit. I did read it. In fact, I read the actual poll results, unlike you, apparently.

Good lord, what a mess

that is.

Clout Research is just the new name of Wenzel Polling, WND's go to during its birthergasm. With Fritz Wenzel finding that a full half of Americans were birthers.

Which, of course, was bullshit.

I wasn't kidding about the 10 black republicans.

Here's a kicker, using the WND headline tactic: 60% of those polled who would vote for Trump are "very liberal."

(all ten of them)

100 percent of Muslims polled would vote for Trump!

(all two of them)

Which would lead to this headline (which I can't take credit for: )

Muslim Terrorist Infiltrators Overwhelming Support Trump For President!

Gentlemen please! We need to support our veterans:

theveteran.jpg

I don't trust anything from WND......
But you trust the New York Times that carried liars on their staff that were covering for Stalin?

Do you trust any of the major media who have been in the tank for Obama and Bill Clinton and just about any other Dhimmicrat POTUS?

Show me where WTN has told lies even remotely comparable to those who defended Stalin.

I don't trust the NY Times either.

I read the headline and was thinking OMG, If trump gets 40% of the black vote this is going to be a landslide victory! That would be great news!! Then I clicked the link and realized that the headline and story is horribly misleading. .....sorry.

:rofl:

I read the headline and was thinking OMG, If trump gets 40% of the black vote this is going to be a landslide victory! That would be great news!! Then I clicked the link and realized that the headline and story is horribly misleading. .....sorry.

:rofl:
How is it misleading?

I wasn't kidding about the 10 black republicans.

Here's a kicker, using the WND headline tactic: 60% of those polled who would vote for Trump are "very liberal."

(all ten of them)

100 percent of Muslims polled would vote for Trump!

(all two of them)

Which would lead to this headline (which I can't take credit for: )

Muslim Terrorist Infiltrators Overwhelming Support Trump For President!
The poll was of registered voters, moron, not just black Republicans.

Forum List

Back