Trump is right....unleash the police....let them do their job

Let them do their job, damn straight.

But their job entails respecting the Constitution of the USA and their State.

Anything less is unacceptable.
But they don't respect the constitution and law enforcement needs national regulations.

You have been accepting the unacceptable and demanding more. Just as long as it's done to certian people.

"Let the cops do what they need to do. If some scum gets offed....oh well....don't be scum."
----------------------------------------------------------

Ah, well.
Life, in my experience, ain't never (or very seldom) so simple.
Turning folks with badges, guns, and the force of law loose on folks they may have a real case against..... or more problematically.......folks they are pissed off at for some personal reason can be, well, a bit fraught.

See, we all want bad guys to stop or be stopped. We get it. But, society's long long experience, plus, and not unimportantly, our Constitution...we have guides on the way things are to be done with criminals, and suspected criminals. (Hint....see the Bill of Rights.)

Another hint: Without those Rights would those too-frequent incidences of innocent folks getting killed or injured or just roughed-up.....become even more frequent?

Too, as a thought-problem --- will those same cops that we turn loose to do "what-need-be-done".....do it to dirty cops in their department?

In the end, Don Trump did not say what he said in jest (watch the video of him saying it)......he believes he knows who the bad guys must be, and he wants the satisfaction of knowing he made bad juju happen to the people he suspects are bad people.

But, in Don Trump's world, a world without our Constitution, well....those 5 guys of the Central Park Five would be dead now. By the State. As Don Trump stridently urged in the full-page ad in New York Times that he bought.

Despite DNA fingering the real culprit years later.

England is the only country I know of that sissifies it's police force more than we do. Having said that I'm all for it! Let the cops do what they need to do. If some scum gets offed....oh well....don't be scum.
YOu seem to misunderstand what LEO's job is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
that was a government hit squad not a law enforcement agency..
It was law enforcement. And it was done after the person refused to follow the legal requests he was asked to do. In short, he resisted law enforcement. Why didn't Trump just comply?

Last edited:
But they don't respect the constitution and law enforcement needs national regulations.

You have been accepting the unacceptable and demanding more. Just as long as it's done to certian people.
You don't respect the Constitution so that lumps you right in with them.

England is the only country I know of that sissifies it's police force more than we do. Having said that I'm all for it! Let the cops do what they need to do. If some scum gets offed....oh well....don't be scum.
picking-out-my-mask-this-evening-v0-aumdg5xk4zrd1.jpeg

England is the only country I know of that sissifies its police force more than we do. Having said that I'm all for it! Let the cops do what they need to do. If some scum gets offed....oh well....don't be scum.
What are we preventing cops from doing?

You don't respect the Constitution so that lumps you right in with them.
The constitution didn't respect those looking like me. It still doesn't given what police are ding as well as the attitudes of many in our society. The only constitution to respect come from the holy books..

Forum List

Back