Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

The Moscow Trials had plenty of evidence. It didn't change the fact that they were persecution.

You can use semantics all you like, but persecution comes in many forms. Some regimes prefer the facade of due process, but others don't bother with it.

What has happened to a lot of January 6th protesters is technically prosecution, but it also fits persecution.
The semantics are yours, dupe.
Indicted is indicted. There’s only one resolution no matter what you call it. :cuckoo:

Four times indicted but yet to be convicted. It's a pretty obvious "Give me the man and I will give you the case against him" tactic. It hasn't worked yet, but it probably will eventually.
One time under indictment is no bullshit. Trump has four with 91 individual counts. Even a conviction on only one or two is a life sentence for Trump.

Lemme know when ya got Joe like that. Son.

One time under indictment is no bullshit. Trump has four with 91 individual counts. Even a conviction on only one or two is a life sentence for Trump.

Lemme know when ya got Joe like that. Son.
I don't expect Joe will be "got" like that unless he really pisses off the elites. That's how the system works. Play ball, or you get the gulag.

Is that how it works?
Well shit.
Trump is dumber than a bucket of hammers then.
Naive is a better word. He thought he could fix what can't be fixed, short of a revolution or nuclear exchange.

America was never "great", so I disagree with the MAGA concept, but I could at least appreciate the sentiment. That America was always a fantasy, however.

Naive is a better word. He thought he could fix what can't be fixed, short of a revolution or nuclear exchange.

America was never "great", so I disagree with the MAGA concept, but I could at least appreciate the sentiment. That America was always a fantasy, however.
A college freshman is naive.
A seventy plus monied man is not.
The word you’re looking for is hubris.

He bought into his own bullshit and it killed him.

Decadence.

A college freshman is naive.
A seventy plus monied man is not.
The word you’re looking for is hubris.

He bought into his own bullshit and it killed him.
I've never said he was humble, but anyone who thinks they are worthy of the presidency has to be at least a little arrogant.

Whether it kills him or not remains to be seen, but if my theory is correct....

I've never said he was humble, but anyone who thinks they are worthy of the presidency has to be at least a little arrogant.

Whether it kills him or not remains to be seen, but if my theory is correct....
He’s already dead. Metaphorically.
Y’all just haven’t accepted that yet.

He’s already dead. Metaphorically.
Y’all just haven’t accepted that yet.
Oh, I've accepted that he's not going to be the next president. 2020 made that clear. There's no way they'd allow him to enter the office.

It's likely going to be either DeSantis or someone like Newsom. Joe's days are numbered due to health.

Cynicism can be "indignant", but it doesn't have to be loud or aggressive.

Bluster seems like an odd characterization of my posts.
Bluster as in using language in a confident way to smother the truth or reality. It doesn’t have to be loud in order to drown out what you don’t want to hear.

Oh, I've accepted that he's not going to be the next president. 2020 made that clear. There's no way they'd allow him to enter the office.

It's likely going to be either DeSantis or someone like Newsom. Joe's days are numbered due to health.
They?
Who made Trump a victim?

Forum List

Back