Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

How does Trump intend to mount a presidential election campaign with no money? Nine figures in raised cash has gone to pay his legal expenses, which only continue to grow. Is the expectation that blue collar workers in Ohio, elderly Floridians on fixed incomes, and family farmers barely scraping by in Iowa will further open up their wallets to him? He's financially damaging his supporters while handing another term to Joe Biden when another Republican candidate could mount a competitive race in his place. This isn't about American first; it's about Trump first.

Trump’s main account that pays for legal fees, Save America, doesn’t have that kind of money. It has spent almost all of the $154.6 million it raised since the 2020 election and had $3.7 million in the bank at the end of June.

The PAC spent it biggest chunk of money, $60 million, making transfers to Trump’s 2024 campaign super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc. But in May and June, as his legal entanglements grew, that super PAC refunded $12.3 million to Save America. Without those transfers, Save America would’ve been in debt.

(I await the expected canned replies of "LOL USA TODAY!" "FAKE NEWS!" and "TDS!")
If you're awaiting those replies thar says a lot about you.

Trumpitis, find a cure.

Well the dems just sent the UAW 12 billion (EV BS) so I wonder how much of that grift will find it's way into DNC coffers?

My only fear of taking my dirt nap is that I'll be voting dem for years afterwards. ;)
Wow, as much as I enjoy randumbness.

You keep going there...

No matter what you say, you can't look stupid...

You really don't care... You are bought in, being a devoted Trump supporter is apart of your identity, you have
I'm really not actually. Trump is just a good example of what happens when you piss off the elite. When the majority of the media and the government goes after someone, that usually means the person is an obstacle to the powers that be.

Nevertheless, whatever happens to Trump is trivial compared to the extent that the US will become authoritarian in the next few years.

Persecution of political opposition has been normalized in the US again. It was done more to the left historically here, but nowadays, it's being done to the right.

I'm really not actually. Trump is just a good example of what happens when you piss off the elite. When the majority of the media and the government goes after someone, that usually means the person is an obstacle to the powers that be.

Nevertheless, whatever happens to Trump is trivial compared to the extent that the US will become authoritarian in the next few years.

Persecution of political opposition has been normalized in the US again. It was done more to the left historically here, but nowadays, it's being done to the right.
Prosecuted. The word is prosecuted. Due process which requires evidence.
Persecution is done without evidence.

Psst…Republicans can prosecute as well.
Why don’t they? :dunno:

Oh, it's coming, sadly. You give them no choice. They are going to do impeachments while Biden is in office then prosecute in red States after he leaves office.

They have to. The only way to fight Marxism is with strength. I realize it's different for you, but I'm sad our democracy is ending and now it's just going to be a cat fight for control.

I guess 9/11 is a bad day to have this argument since you'll be celebrating all day

Oh, it's coming, sadly. You give them no choice. They are going to do impeachments while Biden is in office then prosecute in red States after he leaves office.

They have to. The only way to fight Marxism is with strength. I realize it's different for you, but I'm sad our democracy is ending and now it's just going to be a cat fight for control.

I guess 9/11 is a bad day to have this argument since you'll be celebrating all day
Lol…
What will they prosecute in the red states?
And…
Why would anyone celebrate 9/11?

Lol…
What will they prosecute in the red states?

That's the whole point, stupid fuck. You went to blue States to indict Trump for you hating him. You set the standard

Why would anyone celebrate 9/11?

Is there some sort of start date for your hatred of the United States? I see no evidence of that, Democrats talk of your hate for our country all through history. You even moved the start of American history so you could hate us for another century and a half

That's the whole point, stupid fuck. You went to blue States to indict Trump for you hating him. You set the standard

Is there some sort of start date for your hatred of the United States? I see no evidence of that, Democrats talk of your hate for our country all through history. You even moved the start of American history so you could hate us for another century and a half
Umm… one has to commit crimes in a state before that state can indict them, dope.
Which red state will indict Biden and for what crime?

You hate America, loser.
I gave five years of my life in service. Just as every father before me served.

Umm… one has to commit crimes in a state before that state can indict them, dope.
Which red state will indict Biden and for what crime?

You hate America, loser.
I gave five years of my life in service. Just as every father before me served.

It's amazing how totally you get my point and how completely clueless you are about getting my point at the same time. We need a Spock saying "fascinating" icon

It's amazing how totally you get my point and how completely clueless you are about getting my point at the same time. We need a Spock saying "fascinating" icon
I don’t get your point at all. It sounds woefully ignorant. Trump’s indictments are for crimes committed in those jurisdictions.
One more time…
In which red state did Joe commit crimes that could warrant an indictment? What were the crimes?

I don’t get your point at all. It sounds woefully ignorant. Trump’s indictments are for crimes committed in those jurisdictions.
One more time…
In which red state did Joe commit crimes that could warrant an indictment? What were the crimes?

Try reading the last 3 or 4 posts in our discussion SLOWLY and really think about it. It's just a joke how clearly you are stating my point then completely fail to grasp how it relates to what you said even though it's so obvious at that point. Wow. You really are brainwashed

Prosecuted. The word is prosecuted. Due process which requires evidence.
Persecution is done without evidence.
The Moscow Trials had plenty of evidence. It didn't change the fact that they were persecution.

You can use semantics all you like, but persecution comes in many forms. Some regimes prefer the facade of due process, but others don't bother with it.

What has happened to a lot of January 6th protesters is technically prosecution, but it also fits persecution.

Forum List

Back