Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

I'd imagine Trump finding any capable legal representation is hard, given the fact that the government is going after his lawyers equally as much as they are with him.

It's a very Russian or Chinese tactic.

Actually I do all too clearly. You say you aren't a Democrat then that makes you free to blindly support the Democrat party knowing you won't be held accountable for your views since you aren't a Democrat.

That's what you want to believe, but you are accountable for your views. Not a Democrat? Well, then stop advocating them all day every day. Duh. You're also a racist who sits and purrs when white Democrats start calling rebellious blacks Uncle Toms. That summarizes today, and every day, you're always the same.

No I'm not! I am not, no I'm not, I'm not I'm not I"m not!!!!!!!

Do you know who that was? You don't do you?
You're melting down. Relax, magaturd. :itsok:

Actually, don't think he needs to do anything while the ilk keeps campaigning for him. Of course the devilish plan was to do just as you state, make his campaign go broke. But at the same time the Dims are easing him back into the presidency.....just like the old Hertz commercial, remember?
"Let Hertz....put youuu, in the driver's seat....today!"...where Hertz would now be the Dim ilk and the floating person Donald Trump, into the car seat, or presidency..
Sales of the mugshot are booming--$10 million, last I heard. Fani Willis couldn't have done him a bigger favor. I hear she is the top Trump fund raiser in GA.

Forum List

Back