Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

I didn't say that, but you rubes think I did. You create a lie, then you believe it.

Just like your orange God.

I like Democrats. So you think I was agreeing with you that you are a moron. Damn I can't get past stupid people today. I'm thinking you have Labor Day weekend hangovers and a lot of you are still drinking

I like Democrats. So you think I was agreeing with you that you are a moron. Damn I can't get past stupid people today. I'm thinking you have Labor Day weekend hangovers and a lot of you are still drinking
You still don't know my politics. You can't wiggle out of your posts. You people don't like taking responsiblity for anything.

Please play with someone else. You're boring.

Doesn't change anything. Yes, the kangaroo investigations led to kangaroo indictments due to the left's abuse of power.
You’re only calling it a “kangaroo” whatever because you like Trump.

That’s not how criminal justice works.

Republicans don’t care about the law, they only care about political power.

How does Trump intend to mount a presidential election campaign with no money? Nine figures in raised cash has gone to pay his legal expenses, which only continue to grow. Is the expectation that blue collar workers in Ohio, elderly Floridians on fixed incomes, and family farmers barely scraping by in Iowa will further open up their wallets to him? He's financially damaging his supporters while handing another term to Joe Biden when another Republican candidate could mount a competitive race in his place. This isn't about American first; it's about Trump first.

Trump’s main account that pays for legal fees, Save America, doesn’t have that kind of money. It has spent almost all of the $154.6 million it raised since the 2020 election and had $3.7 million in the bank at the end of June.

The PAC spent it biggest chunk of money, $60 million, making transfers to Trump’s 2024 campaign super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc. But in May and June, as his legal entanglements grew, that super PAC refunded $12.3 million to Save America. Without those transfers, Save America would’ve been in debt.

(I await the expected canned replies of "LOL USA TODAY!" "FAKE NEWS!" and "TDS!")

What difference.jpg

That’s exactly my point, dupe.
Your guys are all talk and no action.
Trump had multiple AGs and not a one ever pursued charges against a Democrat. Ask yourself why, super duper. Derp…

That was your point, that Democrats are above the law and Republicans are below it? Holy shit, bat man, you have attained pure stupid. Nice job, racist

You still don't know my politics. You can't wiggle out of your posts. You people don't like taking responsiblity for anything.

Actually I do all too clearly. You say you aren't a Democrat then that makes you free to blindly support the Democrat party knowing you won't be held accountable for your views since you aren't a Democrat.

That's what you want to believe, but you are accountable for your views. Not a Democrat? Well, then stop advocating them all day every day. Duh. You're also a racist who sits and purrs when white Democrats start calling rebellious blacks Uncle Toms. That summarizes today, and every day, you're always the same.

No I'm not! I am not, no I'm not, I'm not I'm not I"m not!!!!!!!

Do you know who that was? You don't do you?

Actually I do all too clearly. You say you aren't a Democrat then that makes you free to blindly support the Democrat party

Not a Democrat? Well, then stop advocating them all day every day.
:confused-84:

The fantasy of ideology.

That was your point, that Democrats are above the law and Republicans are below it? Holy shit, bat man, you have attained pure stupid. Nice job, racist
No, dupe. :eusa_doh:
No wonder you swallow lies so readily. You’re wholly incapable.

Kaz says…
“You can say any words you want, they are meaningless without actions behind them.”

Then suddenly loses his whole point. Wooosh

You're selfish, greedy and racist, just like any other Democrat. The rest isn't a belief, just window dressing. If I want to know your view on a specific issue, I just look at the DNC on it. The differences between you and other Democrats beyond that are like trying to find the individuality of banana slugs

Well the dems just sent the UAW 12 billion (EV BS) so I wonder how much of that grift will find it's way into DNC coffers?

My only fear of taking my dirt nap is that I'll be voting dem for years afterwards. ;)
Deflecting within the first page. A sure sign you know the OP is true and you can't refute it.

No, dupe. :eusa_doh:
No wonder you swallow lies so readily. You’re wholly incapable.

Kaz says…
“You can say any words you want, they are meaningless without actions behind them.”

Then suddenly loses his whole point. Wooosh

Babble, babble, babble, babble.

Got it, thanks, moron

Just like you when you say you believe in law and order and you're against stealing elections!
I do. Those are very real things. :uhoh3:
The derp state is not and can therefore be anything and be blamed for everything. The tool of losers.

Forum List

Back