Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

Don't know about RDS, if he's a badass or not. But I suspect he might be. Not sure. But, I don't believe the SEALs would tolerate a sissy boy in their ranks.

Looks like Navy SEAL material

1705001152091.jpeg

Last edited:
Bush had 80 percent approval after 9-11. Both parties rallied around him during the crisis. Country took precedence over Party.

Trump ducked responsibility for COVID and made the states make the hard decisions. Rather than unite us….Trump divided us.

Bush didn't have the same level of opposition to even having office as Trump did AAAAAAAAND the 9-11 attacks was a whole other ballgame from Covid. Not even a true comparison

You are identifying a Trump proclivity. He has had some success by being blunt and undiplomatic and even a bit course. The problem is, he goes to that well too often.

I frequently find myself wishing that Trump would knock it off.

I didn’t like it when he went after Cruz with several cheap shots. I don’t like it when he goes after DeSantis, these days. I do believe he fails to grasp that, at some point, he might need the help of some intra-party loyalty and assistance.

Last night was President Trump at this best.

Clear, concise answers, calm temperament, knowledge of the issues, humility and humor.

Trump is about America.

It’s a certainty that scum will always deny that.
If I were a Multi-Billionaire, as much as I love my Country, I would be in the South of France or on my Yacht in Australia or off somewhere partying with my World-Class Beauty of a Wife.

I would NOT be knee-deep in the shit, the scum, the filth that is dimocrap politics in this Country.

Because that is what it is, there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that Trump is doing all this because he LOVES HIS COUNTRY and sees dimocrap FILTH for what they are -- A threat. A clear and present danger to The United States of America. One that can only be defeated from the inside.

And a little bit of ego, as well. When the bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis insulted him in front of all those people at some press gathering, that got him started. And when he looked around, he didn't like what he saw.

dimocraps are scum. And they need to be destroyed. Not stopped. Not slowed.

Destroyed

Bush didn't have the same level of opposition to even having office as Trump did AAAAAAAAND the 9-11 attacks was a whole other ballgame from Covid. Not even a true comparison

Are you kidding?
9-11 terrorized us and led to two wars

With 9-11 both parties, the country and the world rallied around us

Trump used COVID to divide us, withdrew from WHO, made the states make the hard decisions, spread lies and misinformation about COVID

Cost Trump re-election

Look at which countries were worse than us.

Then look at the ones who did better

The ones that did better took the virus seriously and used their resources responsibly

We didn’t. Trump didn’t
You mean like Sweden?

Who did -- Nothing. And I mean nothing. Or as close to nothing as humanly possible.

You're still an idiot. Nice to see some things never change

Forum List

Back