Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

You don't seem to understand the differences here..........9/11 is more comparable to Pearl Harbor......both were an act of war against US and of course would be retaliated against by war.........they hit US, we hit back.

By saying Trump failed......are you suggesting he should have bombed China for spreading the virus??? A virus that was spread worldwide.

Maybe Trump didn't handle it like a pro, but I don't think his response is what divided an already divided country, nor did his response make it worse. The Dem hatred of him and their constant attacks against him perpetuated the divide that was in existence long before Covid ever happened.
What I am saying is that in a crisis, America looks for LEADERSHIP. The President, regardless of party, normally fills that role.

Trump proved inept at leading the country during a crisis. Rather than uniting, he created wars over COVID
It was obvious, he was more concerned with his re-election than saving American lives

Any President of either party would be looked at as a hero in leading the fight against a deadly disease
Trump failed miserably

Trump lied to America about the virus, telling America it was harmless while simultaneously telling Woodward how dangerous it was. Fauci didn't tell him to do that.

And while he was telling us it would be gone in a week his VA was undertaking 6 week projects to retro fit units into negative pressure area for the singular reason of dealing with COVID patients .

What I am saying is that in a crisis, America looks for LEADERSHIP. The President, regardless of party, normally fills that role.

Trump proved inept at leading the country during a crisis. Rather than uniting, he created wars over COVID
It was obvious, he was more concerned with his re-election than saving American lives

LoL and you think a dementia ridden incestuous old coot is a a leader

Why not?

Do you think really think he's no better than Captain Droolcup, or Donnie the Grifter?

If you really want to find out, vote for him in the primaries, if he gets on the ballot.

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

He's hilarious and a true Boss.

I won't be voting for him (or Biden), but I'm surprised to hear those who will disparage him.

His steel balls alone should inspire admiration.

Boy are you full of shit. 7 years of folks like you screaming about (fill in the blank) about how much he sucks.

They make false claims about (fill in the blank) and they cause hatred for (fill in the blank) or anyone who isn't a Democrat.

They did it with Reagan, Bush, Trump......and next it will be (fill in the blank)

Remember dimocrap FILTH running this ad?

Jq90gL.gif

If you really want to find out, vote for him in the primaries, if he gets on the ballot.
I'll vote for the best candidate who meets my minimum criteria for a vote. We'll see who's running. If there's no one decent on the ballot, I'll write someone in. But I won't vote for a shitty candidate on purpose. That's idiotic. And it's killing us.

Yeah........just like da Spud in Chief and da Ho offering great leadership skills with the border crisis. This country is going down and they can't be bothered other than blame Trump........and you follow suit. Everything is Trumps fault,

BTW......what wars did Trump create over Covid??

I'll vote for the best candidate who meets my minimum criteria for a vote. We'll see who's running. If there's no one decent on the ballot, I'll write someone in. But I won't vote for a shitty candidate on purpose. That's idiotic. And it's killing us.

Fine. But if you're gonna throw away a perfectly good vote, can I have it before those Democrats snatch it up?

:auiqs.jpg:

The way those Democrats cheat, a shitload of Trump votes will be counted for the spud in chief.
Get involved. Better yet, get committed

Ham and Eggs. The Chicken is involved but the Pig is committed.

And while he was telling us it would be gone in a week his VA was undertaking 6 week projects to retro fit units into negative pressure area for the singular reason of dealing with COVID patients .
Perhaps the OPer thinks Fauci did that too?

Get involved. Better yet, get committed

Ham and Eggs. The Chicken is involved but the Pig is committed.

I already am involved, and just finished up the training to be an election inspector for my township this December.

Forum List

Back