Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

I keep wondering how bad it will get before they stop falling for it. But it just keeps getting worse, and they just keep falling for it.

The 2 corporations (DNC and RNC) own the Presidency.
One of them will win.

No matter how many whiney, complaining, know nothing - nobodies don't agree with it.

The way those Democrats cheat, a shitload of Trump votes will be counted for the spud in chief.

That is why I am bowing out.

Here in WA state, we are mail in vote ONLY and have been for years, and for the last 2 elections, I've received letters from county saying the signature doesn't match. I've been voting for 40 years, but the last 2 are a problem??? Mail-in has been going on for several cycles, so why the last 2?? And because of that, I doubt my votes were counted.

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

Everything to Trump is about Trump for sure, and yes, it gets tiring

Oh, I bet he does...
GVOrYK.gif

Where's you get the Hunter video?

CHAMPIONING GUN RIGHTS FOR ALL
I support the right of every person to defend themselves from violence and aggression. I will not support any new gun restrictions and will look to repeal the restrictions that exist today. Gun control throughout our history has been used to limit the ability of vulnerable populations to defend themselves. Armed people are harder to oppress and harder to attack.

END THE FAILED WAR ON DRUGS INDEFINITELY
As the failed war on drugs drags into its fifth long decade, we can all see that the policies of strict prohibition and prison need to change. I will immediately act to remove all federal laws criminalizing cannabis and end burdensome regulatory hurdles like federal banking regulations, placed on the cannabis industry. As President, I will deschedule cannabis with the stroke of a pen – legislation isn’t required. I will also issue full pardons for persons who were convicted solely for non-violent drug offenses, and urge every governor to do the same. It’s time to end more than two generations of regressive, harmful, and unproductive drug policy and move America into a new chapter.

RESPECTING AND DEFENDING YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY AND CIVIL LIBERTIES
It is often the case that the worst government abuses come disguised as protection from danger and harm. If you feel in danger, it becomes easy for the government to have you trade your liberty for the illusion of security. We have warrantless wiretaps, abuses of the FISA courts, and an overarching Patriot Act to name a few. Even worse, we attempt to imprison those who expose the hard truths we need to hear. As President, I will fight to end these programs which eat away at your constitutionally protected privacy and civil liberties and pardon those who have blown the whistle on abuse and illegal actions of our government.

Chase Oliver is a 37-year-old Libertarian activist living in Atlanta.

In 2020 he ran for Congress in Georgia’s 5th district to complete the term of the late civil rights icon John Lewis. In 2022, he ran for US Senate, debating incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock and Herschel Walker’s empty podium. Oliver was widely credited with causing the runoff election between Warnock and Walker. He advocates the adoption of Ranked Choice Voting to avoid future runoffs.

BJ-
That's a hard "no"
thanks.

Last edited:
As long as he deports the illegals, drills, stops the wars, and fixes the economy, I do not care how annoying he is.

Success is not annoying.

I am going to love January, 2025 when Trump takes office and goes postal on the Democrats. And now he knows how to pull the levers and Democrats have made sure he has zero mercy for them, he should have no mercy. That is going to be fun to watch

Here in WA state, we are mail in vote ONLY and have been for years, and for the last 2 elections, I've received letters from county saying the signature doesn't match. I've been voting for 40 years, but the last 2 are a problem??? Mail-in has been going on for several cycles, so why the last 2?? And because of that, I doubt my votes were counted.

Could be your signature has changed over time, most people's do. Can you not go to the county office and verify it was you?

Never surrender, never quit. Make them drag you out by your heels, kicking and screaming the whole way.

Remember, they want you to bow out. Don't give them the pleasure. You matter and so does your vote

Could be your signature has changed over time, most people's do. Can you not go to the county office and verify it was you?

and yet they should know this fact as well.........and I doubt the differences would make that much of an impact. Usually you can still tell if it's the same person or not

DiSantis is the better candidate. He's really the only one who has a proven track record of opposing the authoritarians in terms of domestic policy.

Which is why the establishment is trying to trivialize him.
I live in Florida and DeSantis is my governor. In my opinion he is the best governor Florida has had in the half a century I have lived here. He is not much of a talker and he can’t fire up a crowd like Trump but he is a doer and he is far less obnoxious than Trump.

Never surrender, never quit. Make them drag you out by your heels, kicking and screaming the whole way.

Remember, they want you to bow out. Don't give them the pleasure. You matter and so does your vote

Maybe, maybe not...........I figure if there is one less piece of paper to be counted or altered........

But how many times can you scream fraud, interference, fake or stolen election before you actually stand your ground on those thoughts/beliefs??? It's like you keep doing the same thing over & over and expecting different results.

Forum List

Back