Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

The MSM in general yes is hostile to ANY Republican that is doing anything good at all. But the local press in Florida seems to be pretty neutral in printing/broadcasting the good and the bad and the ugly in a more objective way. At least the Miami Herald, Tampa Bay Times and a few others. But I don't live there and I don't see as much Florida local news as you do.
The press in Florida is like any other media in this Country anywhere. Useless.

I know this to be true. The average age of 'journalists' is 27. I've known a bunch of them. They used to gravitate to my business because it was advantageous to them to do so. I'd talk to them. More than you might think.

I also know that, as they got older and wanted a stable relationship, a spouse, children, a home, etc, they couldn't do it. They often are only in a job for a very short period of time. The vast majority of them are on 90 Day Contracts. Just the way it is.

They start out in a small market like.... I dunno, The Bismarck Tribune, then, if they're lucky they can get on in a bigger market like say, The Duquesne register. Then, if they're real lucky maybe in Grand Rapids, then maybe, MAYBE in Dee-Troit, then maybe, SOOPER MAYBE, Chicago, then -- It's a stupid job for stupid people.

That is the biggest reason the average age is so low.

The media is a shit job. And most of the people in it are shit people.

word

I'm confused, so you realize the national news bashes DeSantis and you admit you don't hear the local news, so what was your claim DeSantis is mostly left alone by the media based on exactly?
Please re-read what I posted and then ask me a question about something I actually said.

The Fauci thing really gripes me also

And it's about the only thing that makes me wonder about Trump... plus there was that big increase in the Debt, but a lot of that can be blamed.. if not most of it.. on the plandemic

The press in Florida is like any other media in this Country anywhere. Useless.

I know this to be true. The average age of 'journalists' is 27. I've known a bunch of them. They used to gravitate to my business because it was advantageous to them to do so. I'd talk to them. More than you might think.

I also know that, as they got older and wanted a stable relationship, a spouse, children, a home, etc, they couldn't do it. They often are only in a job for a very short period of time. The vast majority of them are on 90 Day Contracts. Just the way it is.

They start out in a small market like.... I dunno, The Bismarck Tribune, then, if they're lucky they can get on in a bigger market like say, The Duquesne register. Then, if they're real lucky maybe in Grand Rapids, then maybe, MAYBE in Dee-Troit, then maybe, SOOPER MAYBE, Chicago, then -- It's a stupid job for stupid people.

That is the biggest reason the average age is so low.

The media is a shit job. And most of the people in it are shit people.

word
I don't know. I read as much of the Miami Herald and Tampa Bay Times as I can--both have paywalls that prevent me reading them all the time--but both are quoted frequently by other publications that I can read. And so far both seem to do some pretty credible reporting, better than some I've seen. Maybe nothing remarkable.

They print a number of favorable stories re DeSantis without inserting an unrelated negative as most do, and I haven't seen them be unethically negative when there is something less positive to report. That's all I ask from any media.

But face it friend. The MSM as a whole is mostly Democrat/leftwing, is submissive to the Democrats in Congress and in the states and probably contains deep state operatives. That by definition makes most of it a shit show. That's just the way it is.

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

Trump is a bully and a boor. He doesn't seem to have any other speed. It's rediculous really. For ten cents worth of better manners he could probably have 20 million more votes....but don't hold your breath. Having said that he is still the better choice for the Border....for international relations....so far Biden has us almost at ww3....
and I believe for business investment. I never did like the guy....but that's not how a grown up votes.

I’ll bet DeSantis is a quick learner. At any rate I know he would be a major improvement over Joe Biden. For one thing, DeSantis has military experience. You learn a lot in the military.

My beef with DeSantis is that he's another grandstanding culture warrior. Like many Trump era Republicans, he's given up on limited government. His answer to overreaching liberal social engineering is overreaching conservative social engineering.

And it's about the only thing that makes me wonder about Trump... plus there was that big increase in the Debt, but a lot of that can be blamed.. if not most of it.. on the plandemic
Ivanka and Jared were closer to Trump than many know. He listened to their advice.... A lot.

But Trump needs to learn how to delegate and to delegate properly. They, Ivanka and Jared, weren't involved in Jeff Sessions or James Mattis (a phony bastard from the start) appointments.

Trump made a lot, really a lot of bad personnel decisions while he was in Office. And he didn't seem to get better at it. He may have gotten worse. Bill Barr was a piece of shit and everybody knew it. Fat piece of garbage. Gutless, nutless wimp.

Trump has his faults. A lot of them. But he has one big, really BIG thing going for him....

He is not a scum of the Earth dimocrap piece of FILTH

Yes most of it was due to the pandemic. As for Fauci, I can forgive Trump as he was a long time esteemed member of government and Trump had no way to know how much Fauci had lied and misrepresented the facts or how incompetent were his suggestions/edicts. Trump knows a lot about a lot of different things, but every President has to depend on informed advice on many different subjects/issues. He very well may have signed off on some kind of commendation for Fauci recommended by some staffer and then forgot about it. I believe him when he says it wasn't his idea.

Please re-read what I posted and then ask me a question about something I actually said.

Yes, you said it by 2 or 3 sites you went to and didn't see a lot of DeSantis bashing those days. I thought you had more than that. Anyway, I live here and you're wrong, FYI, DeSantis is bashed here regularly by the left wing media and Trump whatever you see about Florida in New Mexico. It's clear they believe DeSantis is next in line, that's specifically how they attack him and it's relentless. It also isn't working because we know they are lying when they say their stupid lies

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

Yes he needs to chill.

Ivanka and Jared were closer to Trump than many know. He listened to their advice.... A lot.

But Trump needs to learn how to delegate and to delegate properly. They, Ivanka and Jared, weren't involved in Jeff Sessions or James Mattis (a phony bastard from the start) appointments.

Trump made a lot, really a lot of bad personnel decisions while he was in Office. And he didn't seem to get better at it. He may have gotten worse. Bill Barr was a piece of shit and everybody knew it. Fat piece of garbage. Gutless, nutless wimp.

Trump has his faults. A lot of them. But he has one big, really BIG thing going for him....

He is not a scum of the Earth dimocrap piece of FILTH
That is always going to be a problem when an outsider is elected President. He/she HAS to depend on the advice of others as to who to put in various positions of leadership. Trump has some really good ones and missed the mark widely on others when he got some very bad advice plus he was constantly dealing with the deep state swamp that has infested almost all of government. Trump learns very quickly though and hopefully will be more savvy the second time around.

No human on Earth is going to be knowledgeable about and certainly not an expert in every issue/situation that comes up as President of the United States. The people around the President will hold a great deal of power at such times.

Yes, you said it by 2 or 3 sites you went to and didn't see a lot of DeSantis bashing those days. I thought you had more than that. Anyway, I live here and you're wrong, FYI, DeSantis is bashed here regularly by the left wing media and Trump whatever you see about Florida in New Mexico. It's clear they believe DeSantis is next in line, that's specifically how they attack him and it's relentless. It also isn't working because we know they are lying when they say their stupid lies
@deathsantis has already jumped the shark into scott walker territory.

Then why isn't he leading in the polls?
The polls don't matter.
The clown leading in the polls currently might not even be allowed to remain on numerous state ballots after February 8th.
IF he is allowed to remain, current polling is strongly indicating that even a single felony conviction in any one of his criminal trials coming up this year would crater his support.
So Trump is still the long shot in spite of current polling.

Trump is a bully and a boor. He doesn't seem to have any other speed. It's rediculous really. For ten cents worth of better manners he could probably have 20 million more votes....but don't hold your breath. Having said that he is still the better choice for the Border....for international relations....so far Biden has us almost at ww3....
and I believe for business investment. I never did like the guy....but that's not how a grown up votes.
I don't like Trump either. But I don't hate him.

He has a lot of faults but like I said, his biggest Plus is -- He's not a dimocrap. And dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Biden has gotten us knee-deep into Two (2) Wars and he's lost control of them. They're getting worse by the day. The economy sucks, people just aren't happy anymore, and the wrong ones are giving orders in the wrong places. The Country is falling apart and it is completely the fault of dimocrap scum.

I don't want a 'Messiah' I just want somebody to end the stupidity of dimocrap FILTH.

Forum List

Back