Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

That was always true, and why I didn't vote Republican from 1992 through 2016, but only a true idiot doesn't notice that changed when one of those shit parties started trying to put the leader of the other shit party in prison. At that point it was no longer just SAYING the other party is a threat to your freedom
Dude, the former fuckups actions will put him in jail.

You just want a justice system that protects him.

So what? Why would we want either for President?

That's easy, we don't.

The question is though that we are getting one and one is trying to put the other in prison, so why would you not vote against that? That's not a policy disagreement, that's Russia

I do agree DeSantis should drop out. Everyone who would vote for him is voting for Trump. The never Trumpers and the neocons like Nikki. DeSantis doesn't have a constituency. Of course if DeSantis were the nominee, those Trump voters would switch to him, but that isn't happening, not this election cycle. I'm a DeSantis supporter as I always say, but that is the reality for him and I agree it's time for him to give it up and prepare for 2028 when he will be a major player without Trump there to compete with for the same voters
My dream ticket would be a Trump/DeSantis ticket but they both live in Florida. Four years in intense training under a second Trump presidency would most likely condition RDS into a seasoned and prepared candidate. Right now I still trust my gut that he isn't ready.

All the polls show DeSantis losing to Biden.

Yet, I think he has a better shot than Haley.

DeSantis will pickup all Trump supporters, plus all those that have turned away from Trump.

He'll also get a lot of undecideds since they don't have the disgusted hatred for DeSantis that they do for Trump.

So what? Why would we want either for President?
EDGETHO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

I pledge to provide Free Beer every Friday night. Plus -- NFL Referees will be honest. All women will be beautiful (and over-sexed). No more Wars (unless there's free beer) Free Money (since dimocrap scum think goobermint just creates it) All cars will be able to run the 1/4 Mile in less than 10 seconds.....

And other stuff too

That's easy, we don't.
But we'll vote for them anyway. We're voluntary prisoners.
The question is though that we are getting one and one is trying to put the other in prison, so why would you not vote against that? That's not a policy disagreement, that's Russia
You're not voting "against" anything. That's a flat out lie. Our system doesn't allow you to do that. If you vote for Trump. You're endorsing Trump as the best candidate. That's all you're doing. And you're doing your nation a grave disservice.

My dream ticket would be a Trump/DeSantis ticket but they both live in Florida. Four years in intense training under a second Trump presidency would most likely condition RDS into a seasoned and prepared candidate. Right now I still trust my gut that he isn't ready.

Do you seriously believe that Trump was EVER ready to be President?

He NEVER had the most basic understanding of the job. No qualifications for the job whatsoever. A total carnival barker!

At least DeSantis is an experienced lawyer.

Trump is a big baby and holds a grudge, he would never consider DeSantis

EDGETHO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

I pledge to provide Free Beer every Friday night. Plus -- NFL Referees will be honest. All women will be beautiful (and over-sexed). No more Wars (unless there's free beer) Free Money (since dimocrap scum think goobermint just creates it) All cars will be able to run the 1/4 Mile in less than 10 seconds.....

And other stuff too

Will you outlaw all women's clothing for all under 30 years and 125 pounds?

That's what I'd do!

If they succeed in getting rid of Trump, Dems will replace Biden. But with who??
The heir apparent is Gavin Newsom. It should be obvious to everybody he is being groomed as the backup. But if not Newsom they'll drag out Hillary or perhaps Michelle. There's no way in hell they'll run Kamala.

DeSantis is the Chief Executive of the Country's 3rd biggest State.

VP would be a step down. All the VP does is break ties in the Senate and check on the President's health every day

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
You're wrong. He is hugely forgiving. It is his way to fire back at those who take potshots at him, however petty or petulant it makes him look, and DeSantis did start it way back when. But if the two met and made up, and Trump thought DeSantis would be a good fit, Trump would take Ron in a heartbeat.

Remember the WWIII between Trump and Ted Cruz in the 2016 election? Trump took a shot at Heidi Cruz (which I hated him doing) and Ted went rightfully ballistic. There were a lot of ugly volleys back and forth. The two of them are great friends now.

But we'll vote for them anyway. We're voluntary prisoners.

You're not voting "against" anything. That's a flat out lie. Our system doesn't allow you to do that. If you vote for Trump. You're endorsing Trump as the best candidate. That's all you're doing. And you're doing your nation a grave disservice.

So what you're saying is that not voting worked out so great in Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, ...

You sticking with that or you want time to come up with a better argument than that. You don't understand me because you are a libertarian for attention and I am because I believe in limited government. But then I'm not a libertarian who votes for Democrats, you are the only one I ever met who does that

You're wrong. He is hugely forgiving. It is his way to fire back at those who take potshots at him, however petty or petulant it makes him look, and DeSantis did start it way back when. But if the two met and made up, and Trump thought DeSantis would be a good fit, Trump would take Ron in a heartbeat.

Remember the WWIII between Trump and Ted Cruz in the 2016 election? Trump took a shot at Heidi Cruz (which I hated him doing) and Ted went rightfully ballistic. There were a lot of ugly volleys back and forth. The two of them are great friends now.

Don't need to argue this, we'll see, but I seriously don't see Trump picking DeSantis. Trump's ads in Florida all are really nasty and ALL are directed at DeSantis not Biden

DeSantis is the Chief Executive of the Country's 3rd biggest State.

VP would be a step down. All the VP does is break ties in the Senate and check on the President's health every day

That's a good point. The only reason to take VP for DeSantis would be the presumptive 28 nominee. And Trump picked a hack for Veep last time, if he does again DeSantis really won't need it

So what you're saying is that not voting worked out so great in Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, ...
People vote in those countries. They're offered up fake choices and they dutifully pull the levers. Just like we do. Except that we do it voluntarily, because we fall for the fearmongering.

Forum List

Back