Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

Strokes are acts of God, vaccines, or bad diet. Not acts of Trump.

So fuck them. Although Trump was responsible for the vaccine, so they could get him on that account. :laughing0301:
There have been plenty of cases In which injuries caused by a beating Have been To cause and otherwise natural death.

The officer in question died as a result of brain injuries Caused by blunt force trauma. The medical examiner who handled his autopsy In his official report Stated that the Stroke that the officer suffered was caused by the injuries he received in the beating.

And since this is a civil lawsuit all that's required is that they proved that the officer more likely than not died from something caused by the beating.

There have been plenty of cases In which injuries caused by a beating Have been To cause and otherwise natural death.

The officer in question died as a result of brain injuries Caused by blunt force trauma. The medical examiner who handled his autopsy In his official report Stated that the Stroke that the officer suffered was caused by the injuries he received in the beating.

And since this is a civil lawsuit all that's required is that they proved that the officer more likely than not died from something caused by the beating.

Beatings are not categorized as natural causes. This was a bullshit story from day one by the lying MSM that somebody hit this officer with a fire extinguisher. Never happened and the media never apologized for making the story up.

Beatings are not categorized as natural causes. This was a bullshit story from day one by the lying MSM that somebody hit this officer with a fire extinguisher. Never happened and the media never apologized for making the story up.
Yes, but physical injuries can cause things that ARE considered natural. It's unlikely that they would ever be charged in a criminal court, since it would be impossible to prove "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that the stroke was speifically caused by the injuries he received in the beating.

However, a civil case requires only that some is more likely than not. It's a much lower standard of proof. So a civil case can be won when a criminal case would be lost.

Yes, but physical injuries can cause things that ARE considered natural. It's unlikely that they would ever be charged in a criminal court, since it would be impossible to prove "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that the stroke was speifically caused by the injuries he received in the beating.

However, a civil case requires only that some is more likely than not. It's a much lower standard of proof. So a civil case can be won when a criminal case would be lost.

But he wasn't beat. Even if he was, Trump would not have had anything to do with that. This is some bimbo that's looking to cash in on claim from an ambulance chaser that told her she could become rich. What she doesn't realize is if by some wild ridiculous ruling, she actually wins, Trump would fight it all the way through the appeals processes. She could end up with hundreds of thousands in legal bills and not get a dime in the end which is exactly what I hope happens to this greedy pig.

A lot of rich people simply payoff or negotiate an out of court settlement. Trump doesn't do that. He loves a good fight and he has the money to carry on that fight.

somebody hit some officer in the head.

somebody hit some officer in the head.

Sicknick was among five people who died after the riot. Two men have been charged with assaulting Sicknick in the melee.
Investigators initially believed he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, based on statements collected early in the investigation, according to two people familiar with the case. And they later thought perhaps Sicknick may have ingested a chemical substance — possibly bear spray — that may have contributed to his death.
But the determination of a natural cause of death means the medical examiner found that a medical condition alone caused his death — it was not brought on by an injury. The determination is likely to significantly inhibit the ability of federal prosecutors to bring homicide charges in connection with Sicknick’s death.

But he wasn't beat. Even if he was, Trump would not have had anything to do with that. This is some bimbo that's looking to cash in on claim from an ambulance chaser that told her she could become rich. What she doesn't realize is if by some wild ridiculous ruling, she actually wins, Trump would fight it all the way through the appeals processes. She could end up with hundreds of thousands in legal bills and not get a dime in the end which is exactly what I hope happens to this greedy pig.

A lot of rich people simply payoff or negotiate an out of court settlement. Trump doesn't do that. He loves a good fight and he has the money to carry on that fight.
Yes, he was beaten. There is a video of it.

You would be surprised how many people have been successfully sued for similar things,

You realize Trump has lost a lot more lawsuits than he's won right?

Yes, he was beaten. There is a video of it.

You would be surprised how many people have been successfully sued for similar things,

You realize Trump has lost a lot more lawsuits than he's won right?

And your evidence of that is????

Read the link I provided. It's from one of your own, Snopes. It clearly states the autopsy revealed his stroke was from a blood clot, not from any trauma.

Someone got hit in the head by a fire extinguisher thrown by a Trumpster. Watch the video.

Did you look at the video?

I don't need to look at the video.

Citing two unnamed law enforcement sources, the Times initially reported Sicknick "was struck with a fire extinguisher," but on Feb. 16, 2021, the Times updated the story to note that those sources may not have provided accurate information,

Investigators initially believed he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, based on statements collected early in the investigation, according to two people familiar with the case. And they later thought perhaps Sicknick may have ingested a chemical substance — possibly bear spray — that may have contributed to his death.

But the determination of a natural cause of death means the medical examiner found that a medical condition alone caused his death — it was not brought on by an injury. The determination is likely to significantly inhibit the ability of federal prosecutors to bring homicide charges in connection with Sicknick’s death.

So, according to this report, he was not hit in the head. If somebody did throw a fire extinguisher at him, it did not strike the officer.

I don't need to look at the video.

Citing two unnamed law enforcement sources, the Times initially reported Sicknick "was struck with a fire extinguisher," but on Feb. 16, 2021, the Times updated the story to note that those sources may not have provided accurate information,

So, according to this report, he was not hit in the head. If somebody did throw a fire extinguisher at him, it did not strike the officer.
Please dont look at the video, realizing a police officer did get struck in the head by a Trumpster on the day you have been told was a normal tourist day when the police politely invited the rioters in would cause you cognitive discomfort. Dont think for yourself.

I'm part "Mexican", and I resent your referrring to us as "evil people"
Don Trump, 2016: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best........They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

So there is that.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if there was no gun, Officer P has no way of ascertaining that, thus, not shooting her has officer P GAMBLING with his LIFE, just for the convenuenc of the suspect.
So Officer P gets to kill the 17yr old straight A student?
Because he 'thought' maybe, possibly, theoretically, 'hey-it-happens',.....she had a Glock 21 in her Louis Vuitton hand-bag?
Maybe a real officer will enter the board and support you, and agree that police get to kill 17yr old girls because they thought her clutch had more than her driver's license?

In the meantime, I don't believe you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why the SOP is to shoot when hands disappear.
I don't believe you.
My avatar thinks your avatar is simply making it up.
Not saying your avatar is a liar.
Rather, just a fabulist.

Please dont look at the video, realizing a police officer did get struck in the head by a Trumpster on the day you have been told was a normal tourist day when the police politely invited the rioters in would cause you cognitive discomfort. Dont think for yourself.

I do think for myself. That's why I research things before I write. This is not a Fox site, this is Snopes, renown for leaning as left as they can before being called liars. I'm sure you think you know more than medical doctors because what you thought you seen, but I'll go with their word over yours.

Don Trump, 2016: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best........They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

So there is that.
There is NOTHING. Trump was right. When Mexico sends its people, they're NOT sending they're best. Many of them ARE bringing drugs, bringing crime, and of course they are rapists (in the general sense). Aren't you aware of the rape culture of Mexico ?

I lived there for 3 years. Try doing that and speaking Spanish, as I do, and you 'll learn what your leftist media hides from you. Do you see subways and buses segregated by sex in the US ? Why do you think Mexico City's transit is that way ? It's because Mexican men can't keep their hands off of Mexican women, that's why.
Liberals think people are the same all over the world. It's hard to describe how naive they are.

Forum List

Back