Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

I don't need to look at the video.

Citing two unnamed law enforcement sources, the Times initially reported Sicknick "was struck with a fire extinguisher," but on Feb. 16, 2021, the Times updated the story to note that those sources may not have provided accurate information,

Investigators initially believed he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, based on statements collected early in the investigation, according to two people familiar with the case. And they later thought perhaps Sicknick may have ingested a chemical substance — possibly bear spray — that may have contributed to his death.

But the determination of a natural cause of death means the medical examiner found that a medical condition alone caused his death — it was not brought on by an injury. The determination is likely to significantly inhibit the ability of federal prosecutors to bring homicide charges in connection with Sicknick’s death.

So, according to this report, he was not hit in the head. If somebody did throw a fire extinguisher at him, it did not strike the officer.
FWIW, I have ingested bear spray several times and I'm ok.

Don Trump, 2016: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best........They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

So there is that.
------------------------------------------------------------------

So Officer P gets to kill the 17yr old straight A student?
Because he 'thought' maybe, possibly, theoretically, 'hey-it-happens',.....she had a Glock 21 in her Louis Vuitton hand-bag?
Maybe a real officer will enter the board and support you, and agree that police get to kill 17yr old girls because they thought her clutch had more than her driver's license?

In the meantime, I don't believe you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe you.
My avatar thinks your avatar is simply making it up.
Not saying your avatar is a liar.
Rather, just a fabulist.
It doesn't matter what you believe. You are an indoctrinated, ignorant liberal, who knows nothing even after I educated you (you're welcome), showing that you are too programmed/conditioned to recognize truth and common sense, even when its falls on your head.

YES, of course,
Officer P gets to kill the 17yr old straight A student.
because he "gets to" have the legal protection of self-defense, just as Yanez, Brailsford, and Shelby did, when their shootings were ruled as "justifiable homicide" (by self-defense).
All you are doing is reciting the ludicrous liberal mentality that comes from ignorance of everything I've told you here. Go back and scold your clueless, leftist teachers for not educating you properly.

If the law did not protect police officers this way, and they could not shoot suspects when the hands disappear, cops would be getting shot dead weekly, maybe every day. And Yanez, Brailsford, and Shelby would be in prison, instead of back on the street doing their jobs. You are lost.

"I have ingested bear spray several times and I'm ok."

You are "OK"?

Ummm, I suppose. I guess. Am not here to argue.

But, and I do not mean this pejoratively, but......but any poster who self-identifies as a Nazi jackass.....doesn't sound like they would place real high on the "I'm OK"-scale.

Just sayin'.

You are "OK"?

Ummm, I suppose. I guess. Am not here to argue.

But, and I do not mean this pejoratively, but......but any poster who self-identifies as a Nazi jackass.....doesn't sound like they would place real high on the "I'm OK"-scale.

Just sayin'.
I don't identify as a Nazi jackass. Avatars don't identify us. But if you look closely at that avatar you can see the jackass has dnc written on it. You know who they are...

"I don't identify as a Nazi jackass."
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
------------------------------------------------------------

you can see the jackass has dnc written on it.

And now your avatar identifies as a Nazi Jackass Democrat?

OK, Got it.
So you be you, poster MikeTx
We are not here to judge.
----------------------------------------------------------------

"I have ingested bear spray several times and I'm ok."
Ummm, sure. OK.
We believe you.

But, think about it, poster MikeTx, ingesting it as you claim you have done repeatedly could, ummm, well, it could explain a lot about your postings.

Just sayin'.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
------------------------------------------------------------

And now your avatar identifies as a Nazi Jackass Democrat?

OK, Got it.
So you be you, poster MikeTx
We are not here to judge.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, sure. OK.
We believe you.

But, think about it, poster MikeTx, ingesting it as you claim you have done repeatedly could, ummm, well, it could explain a lot about your postings.

Just sayin'.
Lol, pure leftist bullshit. I worked as a corrections officer and had several uses of force incidents. Most of them involved pepper spray, spraying useless convict pos like you. You always breathe some of it, and it has no effect on you other than making you cough and gag and having to close your eyes cause it burns. It has no long term effect on people or their demeanor. Liar.

Poor Donnie. My guess the ones who will matter are the Jury. Will Ol' Benedict Donald be forced to testify under oath? I bet he cracks like Capt. Queeg.

Hopefully he'll be deposed in a federal prison where he belongs.

Last edited:
Hioefully he'll be deposed in a federal prison where he belongs.
Hopefully your entire existence depends on whether President Trump gets locked up in a federal prison.

When it finally becomes apparent it will never happen and you hang yourself in a Waffle House shitter wearing a sun dress and Greta Thunberg pigtails.... well, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

05d248fef6cf9078.jpg

Suing Trump displays a level of stupidity, not to mention triviality, that I only thought was possible by a Biden. Then again, the whole Democrat party is losing it these days.
Trump will be charged with jan6th and when found guilty. Then, just like the jan6th committee, the prosecution will only use hate party members as witnesses, all Trump allies and his cabinet . , the suit is a automatic. After being found guilty of any felon part of jan6th no jury then will find him not guilty of these deaths, If found guilty of a felon on any part or any aspect of jan6th the piece of shit will look at many suits , not just this one. all 140 cops injured will go after the piece of shit. Love it.

Trump will be charged with jan6th and when found guilty. Then, just like the jan6th committee, the prosecution will only use hate party members as witnesses, all Trump allies and his cabinet . , the suit is a automatic. After being found guilty of any felon part of jan6th no jury then will find him not guilty of these deaths, If found guilty of a felon on any part or any aspect of jan6th the piece of shit will look at many suits , not just this one. all 140 cops injured will go after the piece of shit. Love it.
You are truly a traitor that needs to be dealt with. And a lying pos.

Are you even from this country? You foreigners need to stay out of our forum. In the US we have what's called free speech and right to assemble. You can find these rights in what's called the US Constitution. Maybe in your country they lock up people for speaking freely, but we don't do that here.

hate party - the Democrats

Jan 6 committee -
OIP.5N_1hD1BRagMld54-aFcbAHaHe

Donald Trump - King for Life
OIP.UCOdZ_F6sKm_7CfoOmX3rAHaE6

Are you even from this country? You foreigners need to stay out of our forum. In the US we have what's called free speech and right to assemble. You can find these rights in what's called the US Constitution. Maybe in your country they lock up people for speaking freely, but we don't do that here.
At least we didnt do it, before Joe Biden came along.

Forum List

Back