🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is taking it to the democrats and hilary and the damage they have done to blacks....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I am listening to Trumps speech on Law and Order......it is really good, accurate and puts the truth about hilary right in the spotlight...........

Hillary and Obama haven't done "damage to blacks."

Yes...they have......have you looked at the plight of blacks in this country in the last 8 years...........do some research.

The last two speeches are the turn around for Trump...he is on the way.......

Yes...they have......have you looked at the plight of blacks in this country in the last 8 years...........do some research.
What plight? Economic hardship? That's been a problem in majority minority communities for decades. If you're talking about police violence, I now believe that is an over exaggerated problem but still a problem none the less. Now, you can't directly link Obama, and especially not Hillary, to the supposed "plight."

What plight? Economic hardship? That's been a problem in majority minority communities for decades. If you're talking about police violence, I now believe that is an over exaggerated problem but still a problem none the less. Now, you can't directly link Obama, and especially not Hillary, to the supposed "plight."

Blacks have lived in democrat controlled cities for decades....and their lives have gotten worse and worse.......they vote for democrats....and get poverty, death, and hoplessness in return......maybe this year they will wake up.

Blacks have lived in democrat controlled cities for decades....and their lives have gotten worse and worse.......they vote for democrats....and get poverty, death, and hoplessness in return......maybe this year they will wake up.
And in extremely impoverished areas in Alabama/Kentucky, where things are horrible, people tend to vote Republican. Should we blame republicans? Normally I would say yes since I have a history on this forum of being a partisan hack, but realistically, their are a butt load of factors responsible for hardship in minority communities.

Forum List

Back