trump is terrorist

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
1200-trump-ap_134336974308.jpg

Donald Trump’s real estate organization rented New York office space from 1998 to 2003 to an Iranian bank that U.S. authorities have linked to terrorist groups and Iran’s nuclear program.

Trump’s organization did business with Iranian bank later linked to terrorism

Trump inherited Bank Melli, one of Iran’s largest state-controlled banks, as a tenant when he purchased the General Motors Building on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, according to public records reviewed by theInternational Consortium of Investigative Journalists and the Center for Public Integrity. The Trump Organization kept the bank on as a tenant for four more years after the U.S. Treasury Department designated Bank Melli in 1999 as being controlled by the Iranian government.

Donald Trump’s real estate organization rented New York office space from 1998 to 2003 to an Iranian bank that U.S. authorities have linked to terrorist groups and Iran’s nuclear program.

Trump inherited Bank Melli, one of Iran’s largest state-controlled banks, as a tenant when he purchased the General Motors Building on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, according to public records reviewed by theInternational Consortium of Investigative Journalists and the Center for Public Integrity. The Trump Organization kept the bank on as a tenant for four more years after the U.S. Treasury Department designated Bank Melli in 1999 as being controlled by the Iranian government.

Yeah when he says 'end the Iran deal' he doesn't mean HIS Iran deal. To him it's ok to take money from them.

We still don't know why the hell Obama authorized the shipment of anywhere from 500 million to an estimated billion dollars in cash in euros and Swiss bonds to freaking Iran and the alleged "investigative" reporters ain't curious. Hillary's husband practically gave North Korea the technology to build the Bomb when he thought he could sleaze his way into a Nobel Prize when an insane regime suddenly decided to become civilized. Nobody in the media or the left complained when Hillary's husband authorized ICBM technology to be sold to China to pad his pocket and enrich his friends against the advice of everyone in the freaking Intelligence community . Now the idiotic left whines about a civilian legally doing business with Iran. Go figure.

Trump should have exercised his Muslim ban on his properties huh?

what??
i cant understand

We still don't know why the hell Obama authorized the shipment of anywhere from 500 million to an estimated billion dollars in cash in euros and Swiss bonds to freaking Iran and the alleged "investigative" reporters ain't curious. Hillary's husband practically gave North Korea the technology to build the Bomb when he thought he could sleaze his way into a Nobel Prize when an insane regime suddenly decided to become civilized. Nobody in the media or the left complained when Hillary's husband authorized ICBM technology to be sold to China to pad his pocket and enrich his friends against the advice of everyone in the freaking Intelligence community . Now the idiotic left whines about a civilian legally doing business with Iran. Go figure.
Bush was president for 6 years while NK developed its nuclear capability and he did nothing to stop them.
If by now you don't know why money was sent to Iran, try google. The answer is right there if you bother to LEARN.
Trump never did business legally with Iran, thats like never. Deal with some facts for a change

what??
i cant understand
Fuck muSLIME immigrants.

Simple enough?

what??
i cant understand
Fuck muSLIME immigrants.

Simple enough?
ok
may i come to usa?:biggrin:

what??
i cant understand
Fuck muSLIME immigrants.

Simple enough?
ok
We have no need for you but I don't make the immigration laws

what??
i cant understand
Fuck muSLIME immigrants.

Simple enough?
ok
but im very smart
i have electronic phd

what??
i cant understand
Fuck muSLIME immigrants.

Simple enough?
ok
but im very smart
i have electronic phd
We don't need anyone with bomb making skills imported

what??
i cant understand