Trump is The Enemy of the State

Have you guys noticed, conservatives refer to a person as "the enemy of the PEOPLE" while the left will call you an enemy of the STATE.

That's significant
Someone who is the enemy of The State is aces in my book.

Too bad Trump isn't one of those.
And that is why whatever the hell you believe will never gain traction.

You have your 3rd Party leader and you don't even see it

Trump is not what you think.
You will clearly see this in his 2nd term.

I am 100% certain Oddball has it right.

She's a rising star in the Democratic party and a rock star to boot. She's stood toe to toe with the alt-right in her state and won.
She's 100% on the money here.
You mean being a Hitler is okay? I am telling you. This nation under total tyranny will not put a Prog woman in as their Fuhrer. Impoverished males do not listen to women in their communities. They do what they want.
do you know who hitler was and stood for? I didn't think so.

I thought Trump was with the NRA? if that is the case, then how can he be considered near a hitler model? you don't know history. you really don't. wow.

Last edited:
Obama and his administration attempred to affect a political coup, and Democrats continued and failed to try coup attempt over and over for the last 4 years. Obama illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, and Trump and his team. The 1st of Obama's coup conspirators &yet confessed and is going to jail while naming more names. The Democrats colluded with foreign ex-spies and the Russians to obtain RIS propaganda they know was false but used it anyway to try to overthrow the US govt, the FISA Court exposed the FBI for having committed FISA Court violations to illegally spy on US citizens for DECADES, and the DOJ just exposed Weismann, Mueller, & their entire coup team wiped ALL (30+) phones completely clean to prevent Durham & the DOJ from finding criminal evidence against THEM...and you TDS-suffering snowflakes mindlessly still claim the most successful President in DECADES, in some cases EVER, is the threat to the US.

WTF?!

This woman is marginalizing herself. She will always have a job with the FAR LEFT Democrat Party, but she will be a one termer. Nobody thinks she represents anyone but the far left

She's right. When you have a president who deliberately spreads lies, conspiracy theories and misinformation...that is something that will destroy democracy.

"... leaning to the white persuasion."

Yes, because race is a choice.
Of course Race is a choice.

Just ask Sean King or Rachel Dolezal.

Hey, if gender is merely a matter of how you feel, rather than an immutable fact determined by biology, why should race be any different?
Exactly....

Insanity is insanity.

If I happen to feel like a 24-year-old black woman, if I identify as a 24-year-old black woman, who are you to deny my truth on the irrelevant basis of silly things like time and genetics?

This woman is marginalizing herself. She will always have a job with the FAR LEFT Democrat Party, but she will be a one termer. Nobody thinks she represents anyone but the far left

She's right. When you have a president who deliberately spreads lies, conspiracy theories and misinformation...that is something that will destroy democracy.

"She's saying what I want to hear, so that means she's right and brilliant!"

*yawn*

Still no lies have been provided Coyote, post a Trump supposed lie!

Trump has been nominated for two Nobel prizes and may get a third non because of the Israel Bahrain peace deal. He's the first president in 30 years not to start any new wars. He's bringing the military home.

He is a fantastic president. Better than anyone could have hoped.

Trump has been nominated for two Nobel prizes and may get a third non because of the Israel Bahrain peace deal. He's the first president in 30 years not to start any new wars. He's bringing the military home.

Can't wait to hear how leftists explain that peace in the Middle East is a bad thing.

Can't wait to hear how leftists explain that peace in the Middle East is a bad thing.
Sad pathetic creatures.

Forum List

Back