Trump is The Enemy of the State

"... leaning to the white persuasion."

Yes, because race is a choice.
Of course Race is a choice.

Just ask Sean King or Rachel Dolezal.

Hey, if gender is merely a matter of how you feel, rather than an immutable fact determined by biology, why should race be any different?
Exactly....

Insanity is insanity.

If I happen to feel like a 24-year-old black woman, if I identify as a 24-year-old black woman, who are you to deny my truth on the irrelevant basis of silly things like time and genetics?
There was a 54 year old man who identifies as a six year old girl. Everyone is required to treat him like a six year old girl.

He might be dead by now.

Yes, but did he identify as a six-year-old BLACK girl? That, I believe, is the bridge too far for them.

Trump has been nominated for two Nobel prizes and may get a third non because of the Israel Bahrain peace deal. He's the first president in 30 years not to start any new wars. He's bringing the military home.

He is a fantastic president. Better than anyone could have hoped.
Can't wait to hear how leftists explain that peace in the Middle East is a bad thing.

Oh, that's easy. It's secretly giving power to the Jewish cabal that runs the world behind the scenes.
That's...that's stupid enough for them to jump on and claim it's true.

Trump has been nominated for two Nobel prizes and may get a third non because of the Israel Bahrain peace deal. He's the first president in 30 years not to start any new wars. He's bringing the military home.

Can't wait to hear how leftists explain that peace in the Middle East is a bad thing.

Oh, that's easy. It's secretly giving power to the Jewish cabal that runs the world behind the scenes.

To them, everything in the Middle East is about the Jews being bad. Always.

Last edited:

To them, everything in the Middle East is about the Jews being bad. Always.
PW_OurDifferences_PPPA.jpg

Forum List

Back