Trump is The Enemy of the State

There IS an "alt-right", but the left places anyone who fights back into that category. I'm conservative, and I'm a nationalist, and I think the country would be FAR BETTER if we were a nation of ethnically RELATED people who shared common values, but I am not part of the "alt-right." That's why I want to hear how the left defines that term. I'm sure they would place me in that category
The Left puts all America Patriots in that category.

She's a rising star in the Democratic party and a rock star to boot. She's stood toe to toe with the alt-right in her state and won.
She's 100% on the money here.
You mean being a Hitler is okay? I am telling you. This nation under total tyranny will not put a Prog woman in as their Fuhrer. Impoverished males do not listen to women in their communities. They do what they want.

What is significant is that conservatives like D A and John Ford say that, not lefties. The alt right is the enemy of Real America.

Define "alt-right.: I get the feeling, to the left they are anyone in the Republican Party NOT a rino
Alt Right is a term the psycho Leftist use to describe White Supremacist and then promptly adds ALL White People and Patriots of all Race and Ethnicity to that category.
There IS an "alt-right", but the left places anyone who fights back into that category. I'm conservative, and I'm a nationalist, and I think the country would be FAR BETTER if we were a nation of ethnically RELATED people who shared common values, but I am not part of the "alt-right." That's why I want to hear how the left defines that term. I'm sure they would place me in that category
So you are an American nationalist leaning to the white persuasion. Our common values are the civil liberties of the Constitution, which are guaranteed to all Americans, regardless of being ethnically related or not. That will never change.

Whitmer knocked over the palookas on the alt right and will do it again.

The Trump right has every right to fear her.
Define "alt-right.: I get the feeling, to the left they are anyone in the Republican Party NOT a rino

Just about ^^^; the moderate Republicans were either tossed out as RINO's, or they left when Trump crossed the line of honesty and competence and either didn't vote in 2018 or voted for Democrats. In fact many real Conservatives are fed up with Trump and how the Republican Party has evolved into a right wing neo fascist party.
The Republican Party has been sliding leftward for decades.

That you think they're neo-fascists only proves how Marxist you are.

Alt Right is a term the psycho Leftist use to describe White Supremacist and then promptly adds ALL White People and Patriots of all Race and Ethnicity to that category.
So you are an American nationalist leaning to the white persuasion. Our common values are the civil liberties of the Constitution, which are guaranteed to all Americans, regardless of being ethnically related or not. That will never change.
"... leaning to the white persuasion."

Yes, because race is a choice.

The DOJ just revealed Mueller and his entire team of failed coup conspirators completely wiped all of their cell phones so Durham now has nothing to investigate...Obstruction, part of the attempted cover-up...and TRUMP is the enemy of the State?!

This woman is marginalizing herself. She will always have a job with the FAR LEFT Democrat Party, but she will be a one termer. Nobody thinks she represents anyone but the far left

Scary version, she's smarter than Biden. :disbelief:
That bar is set astoundingly low.

This woman is marginalizing herself. She will always have a job with the FAR LEFT Democrat Party, but she will be a one termer. Nobody thinks she represents anyone but the far left

How exactly is she "marginalizing" herself? She is speaking to trump's lies which you seem to accept without question.

Have you guys noticed, conservatives refer to a person as "the enemy of the PEOPLE" while the left will call you an enemy of the STATE.

That's significant
That is because the left of the democratic party are Fascists, who look to steal the fruits of other peoples labor thru the coercion of a powerful state.

"All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state."
― Benito Mussolini

Have you guys noticed, conservatives refer to a person as "the enemy of the PEOPLE" while the left will call you an enemy of the STATE.

That's significant
That is because the left of the democratic party are Fascists, who look to steal the fruits of other peoples labor thru the coercion of a powerful state.

"All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state."
― Benito Mussolini
And THAT is why the American Left is Fascist

That's significant
Someone who is the enemy of The State is aces in my book.

Too bad Trump isn't one of those.
And that is why whatever the hell you believe will never gain traction.

You have your 3rd Party leader and you don't even see it

The DOJ just revealed Mueller and his entire team of failed coup conspirators completely wiped all of their cell phones so Durham now has nothing to investigate...Obstruction, part of the attempted cover-up...and TRUMP is the enemy of the State?!

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good to do nothing"

This fully explains the rise of the Left

That's significant
Someone who is the enemy of The State is aces in my book.

Too bad Trump isn't one of those.
And that is why whatever the hell you believe will never gain traction
Check your premise...I gave up on it gaining any traction with state worshipers at least a decade ago.

Now I just sit back and watch i it all crash and burn in slow motion, while mocking it like I'm on MST3K.

Forum List

Back