Trump IS the leading "whistle-blower"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
You may have noticed (much to the chagrin of smarter aides) that Trump openly and repeatedly digs his own grave by spewing his guilt to media folks in front of a helicopter. Trump is basically openly admitting his law-breaking...and because he voices those breaches, then he is exempt from any guilt.

Trump has devised a "new" method of mitigating his guilt....and that is, "If I open admit my breaches of the law, then I cannot be guilty of breaching those laws...."

Apparently, this method seems to work among his moronic base.....Trump openly states that he has the "absolute right" to break any law as president.....basically confirming that he is ABOVE the law....and given the stooge, Barr, at the DOJ, this overt admission is overlooked and even excused.
Trump Claims 'Absolute Right' to Solicit Foreign Collusion

For older posters on here, the memory may resurface of what Richard Nixon told everyone during an interview with Frost. Basically stating that "....when the president does [something]...that means that it is NOT illegal."

In other words, screw the Constitution and all those "silly" laws for the millions of peons out there....to a president, the laws are meaningless and only cause temporary inconveniences.

Will GOP senators.....rather than being scared and silent....grow a spine and uphold the Constitution???

We'll soon see.

That's the problem with authoritarians and their followers. They feel the rules are what they say they are. Give them enough power and it becomes the truth. We can no longer just count on our institutions to guard against a dictatorship. We are watching the failure of the rule of law in America.

You may have noticed (much to the chagrin of smarter aides) that Trump openly and repeatedly digs his own grave by spewing his guilt to media folks in front of a helicopter. Trump is basically openly admitting his law-breaking...and because he voices those breaches, then he is exempt from any guilt.

Trump has devised a "new" method of mitigating his guilt....and that is, "If I open admit my breaches of the law, then I cannot be guilty of breaching those laws...."

Apparently, this method seems to work among his moronic base.....Trump openly states that he has the "absolute right" to break any law as president.....basically confirming that he is ABOVE the law....and given the stooge, Barr, at the DOJ, this overt admission is overlooked and even excused.

For older posters on here, the memory may resurface of what Richard Nixon told everyone during an interview with Frost. Basically stating that "....when the president does [something]...that means that it is NOT illegal."

In other words, screw the Constitution and all those "silly" laws for the millions of peons out there....to a president, the laws are meaningless and only cause temporary inconveniences.

Will GOP senators.....rather than being scared and silent....grow a spine and uphold the Constitution???

We'll soon see.
exactly what they said about the collusion crap

That's the problem with authoritarians and their followers. They feel the rules are what they say they are. Give them enough power and it becomes the truth. We can no longer just count on our institutions to guard against a dictatorship. We are watching the failure of the rule of law in America.

The “rule of law”
The entire state of Mexifornia has told the Feds “Fuck your federal laws”
Have you bitched about that blatant disregard for law?
Link?

IronyYoda.jpeg

We'll soon see.
What I find ironic about this whistle blower is the MSM’s reaction. Prior whistle blowers have been excoriated and denounced by the MSM. Not this time.

We'll soon see.

Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty
Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty....
And you know it.

HAHAHAHAHA/etc/LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The “rule of law”
Link?
The topic is Trump's fraught relationship with the law. It's abundantly clear you agree with him that republican presidents can just do what they want without regard to the law.

• Banned
We can no longer just count on our institutions to guard against a dictatorship. We are watching the failure of the rule of law in America.

The WORST affront by this administration (and a failure of congress) is to have hired an ass-kissing stooge to head the DOJ...like the bank robber whose brother is the town's sheriff.

We'll soon see.

I wish you morons would finally get your GEDs and maybe figure out that COLLUSION is not a crime but an ETHICAL breach.....but since you dimwits have abandoned ANY ethics, the challenge now is IF you ass kissers consent to put up with an OUTLAW for president....and then bitch when a democrat president does the same crap.

We'll soon see.

Dump has always been his own worst enemy. He tells on himself and his sheep still don't believe it.

The “rule of law”
Link?
The topic is Trump's fraught relationship with the law. It's abundantly clear you agree with him that republican presidents can just do what they want without regard to the law.

He didn’t break laws because you said he did. Remember what you said about Russian collusion, remember what the worlds greatest investigator found?

We can no longer just count on our institutions to guard against a dictatorship. We are watching the failure of the rule of law in America.

The WORST affront by this administration (and a failure of congress) is to have hired an ass-kissing stooge to head the DOJ...like the bank robber whose brother is the town's sheriff.
He's everything they accused Eric Holder of being and more.

The “rule of law”
Link?

He didn’t break laws because you said he did. Remember what you said about Russian collusion, remember what the worlds greatest investigator found?
He found that there was still a lot we didn't know because the White House was not cooperative.

The “rule of law”
Link?

He found that there was still a lot we didn't know because the White House was not cooperative.

Hahah...RIGHT.
You people are downright fascinating.
“I know he’s guilty...I know this because I want him to be guilty so bad.”

The “rule of law”
Link?

Hahah...RIGHT.

5d15cb254f3404f607560a517463fae3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The “rule of law”
Link?

Hahah...RIGHT.
If the White House would cooperate in clearing Trump's name on these matters it would be cool but they hide, deflect, obfuscate and lie about everything exactly as one would expect from a corrupt administration.

n’t break laws because you said he did. Remember what you said about Russian collusion, remember what the worlds greatest investigator found?

I sure do remember what Mueller found....but for idiots....like you....who never read the findings, you will NEVER know that Mueller found 5 chargeable crimes that he advised congress to either impeach the orange turd....OR....wait until he's out of office to bring him to court.

You're welcome for the lesson.

n’t break laws because you said he did. Remember what you said about Russian collusion, remember what the worlds greatest investigator found?

I sure do remember what Mueller found....but for idiots....like you....who never read the findings, you will NEVER know that Mueller found 5 chargeable crimes that he advised congress to either impeach the orange turd....OR....wait until he's out of office to bring him to court.

You're welcome for the lesson.
got a link??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back