Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

Yes Biology, you are finally getting it, it takes two it is equally the man and the womans you're learnin boy
You aren't though. You're confusing fertilization with gestation, Boy. :laugh:
Why do you engage in Misandry so much
I'm only explaining biologic facts to you. If they make you feel like a little Sad Boy that's all on you and your own feeble emotions. Man up. Facts shouldn't make this much of a bitch out you.

You aren't though. You're confusing fertilization with gestation, Boy. :laugh:

I'm only explaining biologic facts to you. If they make you feel like a little Sad Boy that's all on you and your own feeble emotions. Man up. Facts shouldn't make this much of a bitch out you.
It takes two, you wouldn't know a biological fact if it came up sat on your face and wiggled around, you mewling quim!

It takes two, you wouldn't know a biological fact if it came up sat on your face and wiggled around, you mewling quim!
There's a difference between simply saying that and demonstrating it like me demonstrating your confusion between fertilization and gestation. :itsok:

To tango? A complete thought requires a subject and a predicate you coward. :laugh:
Your ignorance know no bounds. Two people engaged in sex, creating a human, and you want one to have all say on life and death of said human. You are a special kind of ignorant BOY

Your ignorance know no bounds. Two people engaged in sex, creating a human, and you want one to have all say on life and death of said human. You are a special kind of ignorant BOY
Only one has that other human life gestating inside them you failure of basic biology. :laugh:

Like OP, I have great concern with the overpopulation of blacks on this planet. Therefore, I think we need to keep abortion legal.
Many on the right, many in the Republican establishment are fond of abortion to keep the population of the lower classes, especially minorities, in check.

There is carefully nothing stopping you from having a say in the matter prior to getting a woman pregnant.
That’s silly, the guy can’t get the woman pregnant. She allows it to happen. And according to the left, sex isn’t about procreation. 🤦‍♂️

Many on the right, many in the Republican establishment are fond of abortion to keep the population of the lower classes, especially minorities, in check.
I think you’ve got that backwards. Just look into the history of planned parenthood? 🤦‍♂️

Unless the state of Texas forcibly held this woman down and insemination her she was not forcibly pregnant.
I’m not arguing that any woman was forcibly impregnated by the state of Texas. I am arguing that Texas forces giving birth by banning access to legal and safe abortion for women when they get pregnant entirely of their own volition.

I’m not arguing that any woman was forcibly impregnated by the state of Texas. I am arguing that Texas forces giving birth by banning access to legal and safe abortion for women when they get pregnant entirely of their own volition.
Not quite. We are talking about biological functions that just have regard for individual wishes.

Forum List

Back