Trump “is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life”.

(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

This is why that sad excuse of a human being will be defeated on November 3rd.
that sounds more like jealousy than honest critique since trump is not just a billionaire that produced a product that people wanted but also got elected to the highest offic in the land,,,

I wish I was that flawed,,,
Nearly everyone that worked with or near Trump at the WH has come away with the same opinion.
I'm willing to bet most if not all of them are holdover or your typical government slugs that dont like losing their power,,,
Not one former President has ever had so many ex-aides come out and blast him as incompetent, dishonest or corrupt while that President was still in office as Trump has.

Mark my words we have not even scratched the surface on what a shit show the Trump Administration has been.
I consider that a good thing based on how much they have fucked up the country for decades,,,

(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

I hope so...but never under estimate the corrupt depths Trump and his Republican enablers will go to to keep power.
Ain’t that the truth.
no its not,,,

It's amazing that when the lights get turned on .........sooo many cockroaches come running out......

The establishment has many memories..........Oh well...........I don't give a damn.......Trump has kept promises and tried to get the others done too.............In the Courts........the leftist have been taken to the woodshed.

BRAVO ZULU TRUMP.

So once again we have supposed third hand information. Got it.
so once again a person doesn’t like Trump. Got it.
So once again his opinion is better then most some how. Got it.
so once again Trump is the bad guy not because of what he did but because someone thinks he is. Got it.

funny how the stupid left doesn’t care about corruption they only care about feelings

Most veterans easily adjust to civilian life. Evidently Kelly couldn't.

President Trump's assessment:

"He was with me, didn't do a good job, had no temperament, and ultimately he was petered out," Trump said. "He got eaten alive. He was unable to handle the pressure of this job."

Trump said retired Gen. John Kelly 'got eaten alive' as White House chief of staff after reports claimed he made rude remarks at the grave of Kelly's son
Of what value is Trump’s assessment in light of the sheer numbers of people who have quit?

Common denominator? Trump.

Most veterans easily adjust to civilian life. Evidently Kelly couldn't.

President Trump's assessment:

"He was with me, didn't do a good job, had no temperament, and ultimately he was petered out," Trump said. "He got eaten alive. He was unable to handle the pressure of this job."

Trump said retired Gen. John Kelly 'got eaten alive' as White House chief of staff after reports claimed he made rude remarks at the grave of Kelly's son
Of what value is Trump’s assessment in light of the sheer numbers of peop,e who have quit?

Common denominator? Trump.
Barrett before the end of the month...........poor thing........your judicial activism is busted up......

Ramming it through......which despite the SHOCK OF YOUR SIDE.......you guys would have done it and laughed............hell the 9th Circus Court is getting flipped..........amazing........

4 MORE YEARS.

I hope so...but never under estimate the corrupt depths Trump and his Republican enablers will go to to keep power.
Sorry, I can't help but think the Democrats support Mobacracy, everything they used to be against they now support.

that sounds more like jealousy than honest critique since trump is not just a billionaire that produced a product that people wanted but also got elected to the highest offic in the land,,,

Nearly everyone that has worked with or near Trump at the WH have come away with the same opinion. Kelly is not an anomaly.
Everyone who used their government positions to enrich themselves or family members will walk away disliking Trump.

Dishonesty! Yes! I hate dishonesty! The way Joe was taking money from his son after hid q
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about the fact that Trump is unfit to be president, completely dishonest and corrupt.
And yet he has been your President for 4 years.........because Crooked Hillary couldn't win a rigged election.......poor thing.

The melt down of people like you could be EPIC.........LOL

President Trump tries to reach out his hand to a democrat. But turns out he turns around spewing the Trump gossip per usual. If Trump gets another 4 years. Keep the swamp democrats out of the White House.

I wish that I was that flawed with all the hot chicks he banged.
at the end of the day pussy is pussy,, I found the hot chicks arent worth the effort,,,
The one I married near 40 yrs ago was worth the effort....wink...wink...lol

Just another chump that's willing to take a payoff to throw some dirt. Yawn.

Trump is arrogant, egotistical, and blunt. Oh noez, some people may not like him because he hurts the feels?

:aargh:

I wish that I was that flawed with all the hot chicks he banged.
at the end of the day pussy is pussy,, I found the hot chicks arent worth the effort,,,
The one I married near 40 yrs ago was worth the effort....wink...wink...lol
so even after 40 yrs you still cant get rid of her,,,

now you see my point,,,

give me a thick girl with a pretty face anyday,,,

Forum List

Back