"Trump Is Toast": Surprising Joe Rogan Comment Stirs Uproar Among Observers.

Nope, he's quoting Rogan. Did you bother to watch the video you posted?
Democrats do this over and over, they search their opinion with google then post a link without any investigation. I always find if I go to the source it is not what the democrats beleive or twist it into.

I just started listening to rogan's podcast. I did not listen to this interview until I saw it posted.

Rogan was and does, work for the UFC, Trump gave the UFC it's first venue. Dana White loves Trump. Rogan is a real, was a fighter. Rogan would never endorse harris over trump.

Rogan criticized Trump's performance which is not the same as endorsing Kamala. Rogan is not going to call it any different. Constuctive criticism. Not cult worship which is what Kamala supporters are doing.

Such a difference in integrity, Rogan said great things about Trump, criticisized Trump, and demolished Biden/Kamala's presidency

Last edited:
Suddenly liberals love Rogan because he might have said something negative about Trump.
They will hate him tomorrow when he says something positive.
So the thread is really about their political fickleness.
Rogan said great positive things about Trump, critcisized Trump where Rogan felt appropriate, all on this show, no need ti wait for tomorrow. Listen to the show at the 15 minute mark.

Rogan is really, great. And being a UFC Dana White, man, friend, employee they support Trump because Trump supported the UFC when it started, giving the UFC a venue, arena to fight in.

Democrats do this over and over, they search their opinion with google then post a link without any investigation. I always find if I go to the source it is not what the democrats beleive or twist it into.

I just started listening to rogan's podcast. I did not listen to this interview until I saw it posted.

Rogan was and does, work for the UFC, Trump gave the UFC it's furst venue. Dana White loves Trump. Rogan is a real, was a fighter. Rogan would never endorse harris over trump.

Rogan criticized Trump's performance which is not the same as endorsing Kamala. Rogan is not going to call it any different. Constuctive criticism. Not cult worship which is what Kamala supporters are doing.

Such a difference in integrity, Rogan said great things about Trump, criticisized Trump, and demolished Biden/Kamala's presidency

Commie gonna be commies.

What's a "commie"?
I have a helpful graphic

Cel0xenWsAEYFd6.jpg

Forum List

Back