Trump is touting "Made in America" despite Trump family products mostly being made overseas

Live on CNN and MSNBC. The Washington Post reported that ALL of Ivanka's products are made overseas.
Face the facts, Lakhota! When you're blessed with 'White Privilege', you can do anything and make as much money as your heart desires.

Live on CNN and MSNBC. The Washington Post reported that ALL of Ivanka's products are made overseas.
Face the facts, Lakhota! When you're blessed with 'White Privilege', you can do anything and make as much money as your heart desires.

And apparently lie all the way to the bank - and still be loved by retards. God bless NaziCon America!

Can anyone name even one Trump product that he brought back to being manufactured in America since he became president? This is an honest question. I don't know of any.
POLITICS
07/17/2017 04:17 am ET | Updated 3 hours ago
Trump’s ‘Made In America’ Week Is Already Backfiring Spectacularly
The president and his family have relied heavily on foreign manufacturing.
The only fuckin reason this maniac is doing this shit, is to deflect from the Russian thing with his son. He does this shit all the time. The only fuckin time he gives a shit about american workers is when the heat gets to close to his fuckin family and these idiots that fall for this shit, one can only pray someday they get the mental help they all need...cause dumb and ignorant is too good of a word to use on the morons that continue to support this fuckin clown

Can anyone name even one Trump product that he brought back to being manufactured in America since he became president? This is an honest question. I don't know of any.
POLITICS
The only fuckin reason this maniac is doing this shit, is to deflect from the Russian thing with his son. He does this shit all the time. The only fuckin time he gives a shit about american workers is when the heat gets to close to his fuckin family and these idiots that fall for this shit, one can only pray someday they get the mental help they all need...cause dumb and ignorant is too good of a word to use on the morons that continue to support this fuckin clown

Ooooh Huffpo BS

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
Wake up mf, open your fuckin eyes and see this man for what he truly is...he's using you white racist whores and your too gotdamn stupid to see it.

POLITICS
Fake News!

Donald Trump could give two shits about America, our labor force, our laws, this country and the morons that believe otherwise, deserve this man.

Amen! He cares as much about America as he cares about what's in the Trumpcare bill he wants Congress to pass - just so he can sign it and kill Obamacare.

Trump is eliminating obama's BS regulations that have been pushing companies to manufacture their goods overseas. :2up:

Wake up mf, open your fuckin eyes and see this man for what he truly is...he's using you white racist whores and your too gotdamn stupid to see it.
Shut up and get your ass back to the plantation where you belong.
:whip:

POLITICS

There is no "Russian thing" outside of what the lamestream media and the DS are perpetrating and manufacturing. Rome wasn't built in a day, the country didn't become a shithole of debt in a day nor can it be fixed in a day. We ALL better hope that Trump can do something or we are sunk.

Leave me out of your made up world. I'm fine in the real world where nothingburgers like the OP are boring.

POLITICS

Ooooh Huffpo BS
Prove it wrong then you dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back