Trump is uniting Mexico in a way we haven't seen in decades.

R

rdean

Like I said, Trump will make Mexico go look for a more reliable trading partner than the US. Seems like they already are.

And all the different factions are uniting behind an unpopular president. Kind of like what happened after 9/11. Only Bush squandered that unity. I think Mexico's president may be smarter.

Worse, some Mexicans are worried the US may attack Mexico.

Many fruits and vegetables come from Mexico and California. Two places Republicans hate with a passion.

Many car parts come from Mexico.

We have three other countries, like China, where we have a larger trade deficit. We trade 5 times more with Mexico than Great Britain.

Donald Trump is near the point of no return in destroying our relationship with our third largest trading partner. Our economy will end in a downward spiral.

No surprise since just about everyone he has every had a business relationship with, feels like they were taken. Workers he stiffed. Companies he stiffed. Bankruptcies. The guy creates enemies where ever he goes. Like Republicans.

Like I said, Trump will make Mexico go look for a more reliable trading partner than the US. Seems like they already are.

And all the different factions are uniting behind an unpopular president. Kind of like what happened after 9/11. Only Bush squandered that unity. I think Mexico's president may be smarter.

Many fruits and vegetables come from Mexico and California. Two places Republicans hate with a passion.

We have three other countries, like China, where we have a larger trade deficit. We trade 5 times more with Mexico than Great Britain.

Donald Trump is near the point of no return in destroying our relationship with our third largest trading partner. Our economy will end in a downward spiral.

No surprise since just about everyone he has every had a business relationship with, feels like they were taken. Workers he stiffed. Companies he stiffed. Bankruptcies. The guy creates enemies where ever he goes. Like Republicans.

They should unite to accept their citizens who illegally live here.

Mexico has always been one of our strongest allies

Why is Trump picking fights with Mexico while buddying up with Russia?

Mexico profits greatly from the presence of millions of Mexican citizens in the U.S., as well as the drug trade. They have formally facilitated Mexicans entering the U.S. illegally, providing them with written information on how best to breach our border. They profit immensely from their trade with the U.S., and will never do anything to threaten that cash cow.

Mexican politicians are even better at posturing than our own politicians.

The person posting here under the moniker "rdean" is an idiot.

I guess mehico doesnt need all that foreign aid money.

Nations around the world, the one's who are bedwetting and urging resistance to President Trump, they need to be brought to heel and either submit to the New Order to destroy International Globalism or be punished.

The Dollar is the world's reserve currency, any nation urging resistance or any other form of subversion could be excluded by the WH from being able to use SWIFT - the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.

The United States authorities have sufficient control over SWIFT to either seize money being transferred between two nations or to exclude any nations from even being able to use the SWIFT system.

These nations who are urging resistance to President Trump's Agenda will soon think again when their economy begins to collapse.

Really?? ....in which war during the last century did Mexico ally with us, and its soldiers fought along side American troops?

WWl, WWll, Korea, Vietnam, or Afghanistan, Iraq,??? ...... :cool:

Mexico profits greatly from the presence of millions of Mexican citizens in the U.S., as well as the drug trade. They have formally facilitated Mexicans entering the U.S. illegally, providing them with written information on how best to breach our border. They profit immensely from their trade with the U.S., and will never do anything to threaten that cash cow.

Mexican politicians are even better at posturing than our own politicians.

The person posting here under the moniker "rdean" is an idiot.

Yup. Those American dollars the illegals send home are a big part of the Mexican economy. The Mexican Govt. will never to anything to keep those people from coming to America.

Money talks and Mexico listens.

I guess mehico doesnt need all that foreign aid money.

Nations around the world, the one's who are bedwetting and urging resistance to President Trump, they need to be brought to heel and either submit to the New Order to destroy International Globalism or be punished.

The Dollar is the world's reserve currency, any nation urging resistance or any other form of subversion could be excluded by the WH from being able to use SWIFT - the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.

The United States authorities have sufficient control over SWIFT to either seize money being transferred between two nations or to exclude any nations from even using the SWIFT system.

These nations who are urging resistance to President Trump's Agenda will soon think again when their economy begins to collapse.

Yep. All these babbling fools predicting financial doom for America are a bunch of idiots.
If we shut out mehico they're screwed!

It's about time we stop enabling countries that hold nothing but ill will for America.

Really?? ....in which war during the last century did Mexico ally and its soldiers fight along side U.S. troops?

WWl, WWll, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq,??? ...... :cool:

Mexico is nothing, most of Mexico is a Drug Cartel infested Hellhole, the idiot Mexican President doesn't have a leg to stand on, what nation is going to want to invest in Mexico and have their workers there who could be vulnerable to the violence and horrors that the Mexican Drug Cartels carry out a la ISIS-style.

How many Mexican Governors and Mayors are on the Drug Cartels payroll, most of them, so the WH could seize Mexican assets under the directive of profiting from Drug Cartel money and doing so could exclude Mexico from using the SWIFT system which would mean Mexico would not be able to carry out ANY financial transaction ANYWHERE in the world.

So trumps policies are making us and Mexico better. Is that bad?

Really?? ....in which war during the last century did Mexico ally and its soldiers fight along side U.S. troops?

WWl, WWll, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq,??? ...... :cool:

That's easy. None.

They weren't part of WWI or WW II and in fact I can't remember the last time Mexico was an alley who fought in any war.

Mexico proved itself to be an enemy country when it gave illegals the matricular consular card and pressured our institutions into accepting them as identification.

Yes, since all of your other Trump predictions were right. Lol, go directly to your safe place.

Mexico is like the scraggly flea ridden neighbors dog. Its owner got so used to you feeding his mutt for him. That he quit buying dog food.

Now Trump is saying, "feed your own dog, he is not my problem".

It's soo wonderful to have a real leader in the White House for a change!! :thup: .. :thup: .... :cool:

Really?? ....in which war during the last century did Mexico ally with us, and its soldiers fought along side American troops?

WWl, WWll, Korea, Vietnam, or Afghanistan, Iraq,??? ...... :cool:

Interesting point, Sunni.....

And this is interesting, as well....

From Lee Child's novel, "The Enemy,"

"I've got a question, Chief," I said. "Something only you will know."
"Like what?"
"Average height and weight for a male U.S. Army soldier."
The guy said nothing, but I felt his annoyance fade away. The Quartermaster Corps buys millions of uniforms a year, and twice as many boots, all on a budget, so you can bet it knows the tale of the tape to the nearest half-inch and the nearest half-ounce. It can't afford not to, literally. And it loves to show off its specialized knowledge.

"No problem," the guy said. "Male adult population aged twenty to fifty as a whole in America goes five-nine and a half, and one seventy-eight. We're overrepresented with Hispanics by comparison with the nation as a whole, which brings our median height down one whole inch to five-eight and a half."

I bet lots of those Hispanics in our military are from Mexico.

Certainly doesn't disprove your point, but I thought you might find it interesting.

Mexico is like the scraggly flea ridden neighbors dog. Its owner got so used to you feeding his mutt for him. That he quit buying dog food.

It's soo wonderful to have a real leader in the White House for a change!! :thup: .. :thup: .... :cool:

And....here we are 'feeding' Mexico's economy:

"Mexico heavily depends on its workers living abroad to send cash back home. Almost $25 billion flowed last year from the pockets of Mexicans living overseas, almost all of it from the U.S. That's even higher than what Mexico earns from its oil exports."
Mexico gets more from cash sent home than from oil

And....here we are 'feeding' Mexico's economy:

"Mexico heavily depends on its workers living abroad to send cash back home. Almost $25 billion flowed last year from the pockets of Mexicans living overseas, almost all of it from the U.S. That's even higher than what Mexico earns from its oil exports."
Mexico gets more from cash sent home than from oil

It should also be noted that the 25 billion is, in effect, an exportation of American jobs. Those dollars don't fuel our economy, they fuel Mexico's. Being an export, they should be subject to an export tax.

Forum List

Back