Trump is your corporate master

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Stupid white men. You think he will imprison the blacks and deport the mexicans.

Instead, he will find another way to screw you silly, the same as all the other republicans you vote for.

Stupid white men. You think he will imprison the blacks and deport the mexicans.

Instead, he will find another way to screw you silly, the same as all the other republicans you vote for.
maybe there are some out there who truly believe in trump, but as far as i'm concerned he's only got one thing to do: obstruct the democratic party at all costs. i don't care how many lies he tells people, i don't care how many laws he breaks. as long as the libtards go home on election day with a fit of butthurt, that's all that matters to me.

Obama's has been screwing you for 8 years, but you are blind to it. Hillary will continue the screwing.

Trump is your only chance unless you like getting screwed.

Forum List

Back