Trump issues his marching orders for McCarthy opposers

Nice try with the gaslighting, asswipe. YOU'RE the one who demanded their qualifications after you nentiond Jeffries' skin color, hack. You're a racist pile of shit.

Did anyone notice the democrats not applauding when it was mention that Byron could be the first black speaker?

Me personally, I would care if it was a three legged purple monkey as speaker, (about like Pelosi), just as long as they did something to restore the Republic.

The true Mr. Irrelevant now.
Well, if he still has 10-20M folks who are not going to vote for the GOP nominee in 2024...he's not that irrelevant. Plenty of time to mend the fences between now and election day of course...how do you compromise with someone who is "all or nothing" though?

President Trump just wants an united Republican Party. If Donalds all of a sudden gets close to majority vote then he would back him. But as of right now McCarthy still has most of the votes, just not majority.

Nonsense.

Trump is in fact a Republican and a conservative; indeed, Trump is a product of conservativism – illiberal, anti-democratic, and authoritarian.

I wish he was illiberal, anti-democratic, and authoritarian. If he had been you leftist shits would have rendered into minerals for the factories and oil for the lamps.

And you still voted for him in 2020 after he started Warp Speed....and wish he was currently president? That was a particularly dickless move.

Of course I voted for him, the Trump vaccine was a brilliant plan to thin out ranks of you obedient government-loving shit weasels.

I just thought it would happen faster than it is. But at least the clock's still ticking.

Nice try with the gaslighting, asswipe. YOU'RE the one who demanded their qualifications after you nentiond Jeffries' skin color, hack. You're a racist pile of shit.
Again, please keep up and look up sarcasm. If you were at all informed about current events, you would know that the three diversity hires that I mentioned are grossly underqualified and I would say the same thing regardless of their skin color--too bad you are too disingenuous to admit that you know it too. Don't try to push YOUR blatant racism off on me. BTW, glad I could trigger you---AGAIN.

Again, please keep up and look up sarcasm. If you were at all informed about current events, you would know that the three diversity hires that I mentioned are grossly underqualified and I would say the same thing regardless of their skin color--too bad you are too disingenuous to admit that you know it too. Don't try to push YOUR blatant racism off on me. BTW, glad I could trigger you---AGAIN.
They're "unqualified" by who's standards? Yours? You who voted for a deranged ex game show host to run the Country is calling into question the qualifications of V.P. Harris & others.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're "unqualified" by who's standards? Yours? You who voted for a deranged ex game show host to run the Country is calling into question the qualifications of V.P. Harris & others.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyone with an education that doesn't know the difference between men and women is not qualified to be dog catcher. Jean Pierre and Kameltoe? If you support either of those word salad confirmed liars, you are as bad as they are. But what the hey, you voted for a lying dementia patient who hid out in his basement. Your problem is obvious.

323863428_8625132540895074_8607573693908007716_n.jpg

Anyone with an education that doesn't know the difference between men and women is not qualified to be dog catcher. Jean Pierre and Kameltoe? If you support either of those word salad confirmed liars, you are as bad as they are. But what the hey, you voted for a lying dementia patient who hid out in his basement. Your problem is obvious.
You may think Biden hid out in his basement but guess what? He beat Trump's ass bigly from that "basement". That's how bad the American people wanted to give Trump his walking papers. That's YOUR problem.

Biden doesn't have dementia. But what do you call some asshole posting online from MAL who attacks an 84 year old retired election worker?

So you've finally realized that McCarthy is a swamp creature. His camp is lying about the Republicans that oppose him. Spreading fear mongering lies trying to discredit them.

And along come's a liberal republican to help get Liberal McCarthy elected as the speaker?

Trump's losing his friggin mind. And trying to lose the 2024 election.

Trump urges House Republicans to back McCarthy for speaker

WASHINGTON, Jan 4 (Reuters) - Former Republican President Donald Trump threw his weight behind Representative Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday, telling U.S. House Republicans that they should back the California Republican's bid for the speakership.

I don't see how this is a big deal...

Forum List

Back