Trump issues his marching orders for McCarthy opposers

Trump is not a conservative. If he runs in 2024 we need to see his platform and agendas. his personality is that he has to try to do what he says he will. Its jut that he has done more with his promises than any of the RINOS picked for us to vote for by the elites.

Trump was as "conservative" as they came in 2016, just as GW was in 2000.

But times have changed and if this Republic is going to survive, conservatism demands far more than what either of them had to offer.

So you've finally realized that McCarthy is a swamp creature. His camp is lying about the Republicans that oppose him. Spreading fear mongering lies trying to discredit them.

And along come's a liberal republican to help get Liberal McCarthy elected as the speaker?

Trump's losing his friggin mind. And trying to lose the 2024 election.

Trump urges House Republicans to back McCarthy for speaker

WASHINGTON, Jan 4 (Reuters) - Former Republican President Donald Trump threw his weight behind Representative Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday, telling U.S. House Republicans that they should back the California Republican's bid for the speakership.

I heard McCarthy has already broken promises. Something about getting 24 hours to read something and then he only actually gave them 12 hours. I don't know the details but Republicans don't want a guy who is already lying from the get go.

Is McCarthy a Trumpster or RINO? I don't even know anymore who's who. I know Trumpsters are going to cause trouble for the next 2-4 years. LOL. And cost Republicans future elections.

He's a governor--no real horse in the race. He is also smart. Why get embroiled in the circus in DC unnecessarily. He will have his chance to weigh in if and when he announces.

It's all scripted. Don't be surprised when DeSantis is given his script right after the deals have been made.

LOL, Where does DeSantis stands on speaker vote, and has Younkin commented or is he too busy writing apology notes to democrats...
:cool:
Can't say about DeSantis but Youngkin just put more money in my pocket by the elimination of the food tax on 1/1/23......Never mind the $500.00 tax rebate we got a few months back.

Hey he can send the dems all the notes he wants as long as he continues to perform for Virginians. ;)

Some say:
DeSantis is the future of the republican party.

And some say:
He's a governor--no real horse in the race.

'They' are really just saying that DeSantis has to wait until Trump gets out of the way before DeSantis gets balls. lol

Trump was as "conservative" as they came in 2016, just as GW was in 2000.

But times have changed and if this Republic is going to survive, conservatism demands far more than what either of them had to offer.

Are there more than 6 conservatives total among our elected officials in DC?

323385535_707974147629454_4623818106800733991_n.jpg

I laugh at Steve Schmidt.

Trump was an effective POTUS in spite of the obstructionist congress, however, he will never be POTUS again. He should do like MacArthur did in the 50s and fade away. DeSantis is the future of the republican party.
Effective? His one major accomplishment was a tax cut for his wealthy cronies. Then we have his Covid response which he fucked up so bad his ass was thrown out of office. Wanna talk about he may have to do the perp walk?

He'll go down as the worst POTUS in history despite your bullshit about how great he was.

It's laughable.

Can't say about DeSantis but Youngkin just put more money in my pocket by the elimination of the food tax on 1/1/23......Never mind the $500.00 tax rebate we got a few months back.

Hey he can send the dems all the notes he wants as long as he continues to perform for Virginians. ;)
I have never lived anywhere as an adult that had food tax. My daughter (in ID) told me they had food tax there and I was surprised. I thought food was tax free everywhere--silly me. It should be.

You should invest in a reading for comprehension course.
I think too that DeSantis is the future of the Republican party, if Trump is somehow eliminated and that allows DeSantis to enter his horse in the race.

He's not going to start barking at Trump and getting himself ripped to shreds by Trump. It's not worth it to DeSantis when he knows that Trump is already toast.

This is all about destroying the DC swamp, and those 20 brave Republicans are exposing just how deep that swamp is and who inhabits it, whether they're Democrats or Republicans.

Trump should stay out of it, and McCarthy should stand down.

Trump is out for revenge. He'll punish you because he lost the election.

Forum List

Back