Trump issues his marching orders for McCarthy opposers

Only in your ignorant addled mind. That title is Biden alone's, Jimmy Carter will be happy to die without the title.
Did I trigger you? How's this? Your hero yesterday attacked Ruby Freeman, an 84 yr old election worker for just doing her job. Not a shred of evidence has ever shown that she did a thing wrong, but that degenerate scumbag decided to go after her for no reason.

That's the guy you defend. A real fucking prince.

Last edited:
I heard McCarthy has already broken promises. Something about getting 24 hours to read something and then he only actually gave them 12 hours. I don't know the details but Republicans don't want a guy who is already lying from the get go.

Is McCarthy a Trumpster or RINO? I don't even know anymore who's who. I know Trumpsters are going to cause trouble for the next 2-4 years. LOL. And cost Republicans future elections.

McCarthy is a liberal Republican. It was only a week after 1/6 he was holding Trump accountable for the 1/6 morons. Retarded. Then went to FL to suck up to Trump.
He blows with the wind.
Now Trump is showing his liberal self with his backing of McCarthy.
Us fiscal and constitutional conservatives are sick of the left. And even more sick of the liberal Republicans who only "identify" as conservatives.
We're wanting our government to return to something that at least resembles a Republic, instead of this oligarchy the left and the left leaning Republicans have turned it into.

I don't know a lot about Byron Donalds. But I do know Chip Roy. I trust Chips decision to nominate Donalds.

Did I trigger you? How's this? Your hero yesterday attacked Ruby Freeman, an 84 yr old election worker for just doing her job. Not a shred of evidence has ever shoen that she did a thing wrong, but that degenerate scumbag decided to go after her for no reason.

That's the guy you defend. A real fucking prince.
Sounds to me like you're triggered. You really should work on that third grade vocabulary. As for what you posted ^^, meh. IDGAF.

So you've finally realized that McCarthy is a swamp creature. His camp is lying about the Republicans that oppose him. Spreading fear mongering lies trying to discredit them.

And along come's a liberal republican to help get Liberal McCarthy elected as the speaker?

Trump's losing his friggin mind. And trying to lose the 2024 election.

Trump urges House Republicans to back McCarthy for speaker

WASHINGTON, Jan 4 (Reuters) - Former Republican President Donald Trump threw his weight behind Representative Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday, telling U.S. House Republicans that they should back the California Republican's bid for the speakership.

Fuck Trump I hope he does get indicted for killing the Secret Service detail, stealing the limo and trying to run over Mike Pence

He's just another act and would not drain anything

I don't want Trump. I want someone farther to the right.

DeSantis will be whatever is asked of him because he's determined to be the future of the Republican party.

And when Trump gets out of the way, or is eliminated, DeSantis will put his horse in the race, as will other governors.

DeSantis will be whatever is asked of him because he's determined to be the future of the Republican party.

And when Trump gets out of the way, or is eliminated, DeSantis will put his horse in the race, as will other governors.
Blah, blah, blah. Don't you have a Turdeau story to relate?

So you've finally realized that McCarthy is a swamp creature. His camp is lying about the Republicans that oppose him. Spreading fear mongering lies trying to discredit them.

And along come's a liberal republican to help get Liberal McCarthy elected as the speaker?

Trump's losing his friggin mind. And trying to lose the 2024 election.

Trump urges House Republicans to back McCarthy for speaker

WASHINGTON, Jan 4 (Reuters) - Former Republican President Donald Trump threw his weight behind Representative Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday, telling U.S. House Republicans that they should back the California Republican's bid for the speakership.

So, now you're attacking Trump for not being MAGA?

The stink of overwhelming success.
Really? The GOP won the House in November & they can't even get their shit together long enough to elect a Speaker.

This is just act 1 of the Republican House majority Clown Car.

Some of their newly elected members haven't even been sworn in.

What a pathetic joke your party is.

Really? The GOP won the House in November & they can't even get their shit together long enough to elect a Speaker.

This is just act 1 of the Republican House majority Clown Car.

Some of their newly elected members haven't even been sworn in.

What a pathetic joke your party is.

I realize that you are ignorant as all hell but your subject was President Trump, moron.

Forum List

Back