Trump Jr. All In With Bud Light

Liberals........

LibLoon to a conservative... "You should think this, and if you don't you are evil and bad"!!
Conservative... "What? Well I don't think like that and want no part of it"
LibLoon "OMG!!! EVERYONE!!! Look at the snowflake conservatives and their cancel culture!!! BAD!! WRONG!!"
You are welcome to boycott beer...we are welcome to laugh at you.

It's just like when Koepernick knelt during the anthem. You all got mad at football and it was a million laughs.
Things like that are stunts. The peasant who works for a living and who is not in a privileged place of employment, pays more and more out of his wages for this. In the end there will not be much difference except to lower standards more and more for equity. Doing the right thing means pain.

When it comes down to it, the GOP overreacted with their foolishness concerning Anhauser Busch's Bud Light ban.
Even the dumb son get's it right sometimes.

"Donald Trump Jr. called for an end to the Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch boycott that stemmed from the partnership between Bud Light and transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney"
“Last cycle their employees and their PAC gave about 60% to Republicans and 40% to Democrats. That’s literally almost unheard of in corporate America, where it’s really easy to go woke, where they do so constantly, where there’s a consequence to actually being a conservative. So 60 / 40 to the conservative side is kind of a big deal,” Trump Jr. explained"
So? He is entitled to his opinion. I suppose the company has supported Trump.

I’m also opposed to boycotting Bud Light based on this shitty “woke” ad campaign.

But that’s nothing. I don’t drink that swill anyway.

I respect his opinion. I don't like Bud Light, so it never impacted me, didn't buy it....did think the ad was stupid though.

It hit them....https://finance.yahoo.com/video/anheuser-busch-stock-loses-over-195046945.html

$5 billion is a lot of money.
Oh good. So you don’t jump down any liberals throats about the bud thing then?

It's just like when Koepernick knelt during the anthem. You all got mad at football and it was a million laughs.

They too lost a lot of money, but it was only temporary.

The Bud case is different. There is only one NFL and no other choice outside of college football. But once a beer drinker switches his regular brand, it's likely he'll never go back. There is nothing unique or special about Bud Light.

The company should have came out and apologized immediately. They should have fired that bimbo that thought it was a good idea. If they did that, the damage would be a lot less severe.

Forum List

Back