Trump Jr to campaign against RINO Cuck Amash in primary

Using the word "cuck" has become very popular among white supremacist Nazi scumbags.
I call them like I see them. ALL leftist males are cucks.
Most of the nazis I have met are prison bitches trying reclaim their lost manhood.
AKA You have never met a "nazi"
You can call yourself whatever you want but I calls like I sees em as well you goosestepping piece of racist shit.

Using the word "cuck" has become very popular among white supremacist Nazi scumbags.
Most of the nazis I have met are prison bitches trying reclaim their lost manhood.
You can call yourself whatever you want but I calls like I sees em as well you goosestepping piece of racist shit.
Any proud white man scares you and you call them "nazis" from behind a computer scream. In real life you are clutching your wife's purse while you ask her permission to speak. We ALL know your type.

Any proud white man scares you and you call them "nazis" from behind a computer scream. In real life you are clutching your wife's purse while you ask her permission to speak. We ALL know your type.

Isn’t your wife the breadwinner in your family, Odious?

Lol
Too bad you have no idea what real racism is...

Lol

Odious thinks Dylan Roof is a hero.

Or is that not “real racism” in bizarro alt-right land?

My type walks this earth without fear or hatred of anyone with a kind of courage you will never know.

My type walks this earth without fear or hatred of anyone with a kind of courage you will never know.
Thanks for the laugh.

Wow , do you guys ever think that you all take your voices in a weak government, a little too seriously? Weak government means this isn't Nazi germany, I mean you guys know the anthem by heart, there's the brown shirts, we all know this one, like and get off the streets as the brown shirts are moving on through... a new day is dawning.. something something. ill work on it.. anyway... like why is some guy about White children and government has a few measly dollars or whatever.

Thanks for the laugh.

^^^^^^
Puts anonymous message board posters on Ignore who call him a Nazi

Thinks he is brave

Better chance of a Democrat taking the seat without Amash. As of now in a general election Amash is untouchable.
he 2018 Cook Partisan Voter Index for this district was R+6, meaning that in the previous two presidential elections, this district's results were 6 percentage points more Republican than the national average.

In the last primary Amash running UNOPPOSED got more votes than the 2 democrats COMBINED.

Yes and take Amash out and throw in one of your wingnuts and you just might lose the seat. #AlabamaPedo
The guy running is or was already a state politician so therefore the people like him. Oh and Roy Moore was only ACCUSED never arrested,tried or convicted of the bullshit charges against him. Just typical leftist propaganda to stop an American First candidate.

And Roy Moore had won state wide too. #AlabamaGross
BEFORE the leftist propaganda that FALSELY accused him of the sexual assaults. Funny how it ALL went away after he lost. Leftists better enjoy the 2 years they have that senate seat in Alabama...its coming back to the GOP in 2020.

#AlabamaExcuses

Thanks for the laugh.

^^^^^^

Thinks he is brave
Good thing I removed an idiot such as yourself from my ignore list. I only left 1 person on there only because their posts are unintelligible gibberish you can't decipher. I am gonna allow everyone on my iggy list another chance...no doubt cucks such as yourself will return in record time...no use in communicating with such brain dead lemmings.

Lol

Odious thinks Dylan Roof is a hero.

Or is that not “real racism” in bizarro alt-right land?
He is. He is a martyr and hero in a war.

Isn’t your wife the breadwinner in your family, Odious?
Nope. Neither of us work right now. We are in college.

Thanks for the laugh.

^^^^^^

Thinks he is brave
Good thing I removed an idiot such as yourself from my ignore list. I only left 1 person on there only because their posts are unintelligible gibberish you can't decipher. I am gonna allow everyone on my iggy list another chance...no doubt cucks such as yourself will return in record time...no use in communicating with such brain dead lemmings.

I think you should put everyone back on ignore and do the world a favor.

Thanks for the laugh.

^^^^^^

Thinks he is brave

I think you should put everyone back on ignore and do the world a favor.
Why? Its much more fun this way. I don't think you were ever on ignore. I know you haven't been recently. Usually just irrational idiots,rambling morons and extreme anti white racists get put on ignore.

Forum List

Back