Trump Jr to campaign against RINO Cuck Amash in primary

Best thing you could do for Dems in that seat is take out Amash.
If people kick him out then those same people are gonna install his opponent to the seat...

Better chance of a Democrat taking the seat without Amash. As of now in a general election Amash is untouchable.
he 2018 Cook Partisan Voter Index for this district was R+6, meaning that in the previous two presidential elections, this district's results were 6 percentage points more Republican than the national average.

In the last primary Amash running UNOPPOSED got more votes than the 2 democrats COMBINED.

In the era of Trump, that is no longer a guarantee. Amash won 59-38 in 2016. He won in 2018 by a margin of 54-44 in 2018

If Justin Amash isn't a conservative Republican then I don't know what the fuck is anymore:

A 90% rating from CR:
SCORECARD – Select Your State

A 100% rating from Freedom Works
Justin Amash | FreedomWorks Key Voting Record

A 100% rating from The National Right to Life Committee:
The Voter's Self Defense System

A 90% rating from The John Birch Society:

A 88% rating from The American Conservative Union:
http://acuratings.conservative.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/2018_ACU_ROC_Apr7.pdf

A 100% rating from The Family Research Council:
FRC Action

A 100% rating from The Club For Growth:
Congressional Scorecards - Club for Growth

These ratings just scream Cucky RINO! :lol:
He’s a progressive, He just came out of the closet

You are a bad joke. Amash is a conservative. You are not You are a white supremacist fascist pig.

L
If Justin Amash isn't a conservative Republican then I don't know what the fuck is anymore:

A 90% rating from CR:

http://acuratings.conservative.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/2018_ACU_ROC_Apr7.pdf

FRC Action

You are a bad joke. Amash is a conservative. You are not You are a white supremacist fascist pig.
Lol. I wish Rustic was a "white supremacist" he is just a conservative.

L

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

What is so supermacist about you? Inbreeding does not make you superior. You’re trash. Trump doesn’t need not want your support.

L

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

What is so supermacist about you? Inbreeding does not make you superior. You’re trash. Trump doesn’t need not want your support.

How dare you speak to one of the Übermensch like that!

L

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

36064284_2186464954923409_7860519638990323712_n.jpg

Oh we don't need Trump either. Without him the system would have fallen just a little faster....at this point I am not sure what would have been better. Letting Clinton win to speed up the downfall of the American government or electing Trump and slowing it down a little. He is obviously just another Israel Firster zionist shill who BARELY does much to help real Americans...

L

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

You should try it sometime.

L

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

View attachment 265335

Oh we don't need Trump either. Without him the system would have fallen just a little faster....at this point I am not sure what would have been better. Letting Clinton win to speed up the downfall of the American government or electing Trump and slowing it down a little. He is obviously just another Israel Firster zionist shill who BARELY does much to help real Americans...

LOL so what is your nationality. Let’s see who is more “white”. Marrying your sister doesn’t make you more white than me.

L

Oh, I've have plenty. Odium just removed me from ignore yesterday after putting me in a lengthy stay in Landsberg Prison

L

Oh, I've have plenty. Odium just removed me from ignore yesterday after he put in a lengthy stay in Landsberg Prison

Odium is the reason I am pro choice. People like him. He is a waste of space and a pussy.

L

View attachment 265335

LOL so what is your nationality. Let’s see who is more “white”. Marrying your sister doesn’t make you more white than me.
Born in America....unfortunately. There is no "more white" you are either white or you aren't.

L

Oh, I've have plenty. Odium just removed me from ignore yesterday after he put in a lengthy stay in Landsberg Prison

Odium is the reason I am pro choice. People like him. He is a waste of space and a pussy.
You are a bigger crybaby than most of the leftists here....just pathetic.

If a Republican thinks the President is not above the law, does that make him a RINO?

L

View attachment 265335

Born in America....unfortunately. There is no "more white" you are either white or you aren't.

There are illegal Mexicans born in America too. Your post shows you’re a moron. I was Born here too. In Boston not in some trailer part and you and Eddie give me the same smiles and don’t realize that just adds to my rating. See you’re both equally stupid and my bitches.

Size matters. I am Not crying. I am ragging on you and getting under your soft skin. Cause you’re a pussy.

L

View attachment 265335

There are illegal Mexicans born in America too. Your post shows you’re a moron. I was Born here too. In Boston not in some trailer part and you and Eddie give me the same smiles and don’t realize that just adds to my rating. See you’re both equally stupid and my bitches.
Yawn. Keep whining jew...right up until that door slams. :)

View attachment 265335

Yawn. Keep whining jew...right up until that door slams. :)

You don’t know what whining is. I am Crushing you little man. Your trailer park is shaking. I am a Jew. You’re a mutt.

Awesome indeed. The place for Rinos is in some historical museum.

Size matters. I am Not crying. I am ragging on you and getting under your soft skin. Cause you’re a pussy.
You wish snowflake...this is amusing. You just keep crying because I am superior to you,that obviously really puts your panties in a wad.

Forum List

Back