Trump Jr to campaign against RINO Cuck Amash in primary

If Justin Amash isn't a conservative Republican then I don't know what the fuck is anymore:

A 90% rating from CR:
SCORECARD – Select Your State

A 100% rating from Freedom Works
Justin Amash | FreedomWorks Key Voting Record

A 100% rating from The National Right to Life Committee:
The Voter's Self Defense System

A 90% rating from The John Birch Society:

A 88% rating from The American Conservative Union:
http://acuratings.conservative.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/2018_ACU_ROC_Apr7.pdf

A 100% rating from The Family Research Council:
FRC Action

A 100% rating from The Club For Growth:
Congressional Scorecards - Club for Growth

These ratings just scream Cucky RINO! :lol:
He’s a progressive, He just came out of the closet

Lincoln was a Progressive
Teddy R was a Progressive
Eisenhower was a Progressive
Nixon was a Progressive

If being a Progressive Conservative is a bad thing it sure is a might good club to be in.

Golly! I hope I made it off the list.
I said everyone but one fairly recent member who NO ONE can understand wtf he says.
If Justin Amash isn't a conservative Republican then I don't know what the fuck is anymore:

A 90% rating from CR:

http://acuratings.conservative.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/2018_ACU_ROC_Apr7.pdf

FRC Action

Nixon was a Progressive

If being a Progressive Conservative is a bad thing it sure is a might good club to be in.
Lincoln was a tyrannical war criminal,Teddy was cool I like him,I don't know much about other 2 I haven't read much about them. Nixon I do like because the media hated him.

Most of the nazis I have met are prison bitches trying reclaim their lost manhood.
AKA You have never met a "nazi"
You can call yourself whatever you want but I calls like I sees em as well you goosestepping piece of racist shit.
Any proud white man scares you and you call them "nazis" from behind a computer scream. In real life you are clutching your wife's purse while you ask her permission to speak. We ALL know your type.

Isn’t your wife the breadwinner in your family, Odious?
Nope. Neither of us work right now. We are in college.

An HBU?

lol

You can call yourself whatever you want but I calls like I sees em as well you goosestepping piece of racist shit.
Any proud white man scares you and you call them "nazis" from behind a computer scream. In real life you are clutching your wife's purse while you ask her permission to speak. We ALL know your type.

An HBU?

lol
Indeed! Taking advantage of affirmative action! LMAO!

An HBU?

lol

Waters is generous like that.

I don't think Don Jr. is a resident of this district.

An HBU?

lol

Proud white men are not white supremacists.

Only cucks and incels are.

I call them like I see them. ALL leftist males are cucks.
Most of the nazis I have met are prison bitches trying reclaim their lost manhood.
Lol
Too bad you have no idea what real racism is...

Odious thinks Dylan Roof is a hero.

Or is that not “real racism” in bizarro alt-right land?
Roof = progressive

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Nixon was a Progressive

Lol
All shitty presidents

So when we point out someone that does something we don't like on the left you say the voters picked them, then when we respond by voting against him you whine about how the voters are wrong.
GG claims to be a libertarian, but he only attacks Republicans.

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Nixon was a Progressive

So it's a bad thing but it's a good thing?

You didn't pass the logic test, did you?

Being a progressive anything is a bad thing.

Donald Trump Jr. plans to campaign against Michigan Republican Justin Amash in 2020 primary

Awesome! Time to send this RINO packing! HA! A poll has Amash LOSING by 16 points to his only primary opponent so far...I hear there will be at least 1 more opponent.

The Trump Family: The New Anti-Government non-government government. Like a computer worm injected into a system slowly eating away at the Leftist Viruses attacking it.

donald-trump-town-hall-004-today-160421_c32945eb520d442007755a0ab10ddca6.today-inline-large.jpg

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Nixon was a Progressive

The Republican Party was founded on the Progressive Policy. And it served us well for over 100 years. Eisenhower was Progressive Conservative. And that's one hell of a good thing. What you call conservative today is neither progressive (more like regressive) and certainly not conservative.

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Nixon was a Progressive

The Republican Party was founded on the Progressive Policy. And it served us well for over 100 years. Eisenhower was Progressive Conservative. And that's one hell of a good thing. What you call conservative today is neither progressive (more like regressive) and certainly not conservative.
It was actually formed from the remnants of the Whig party. There was on "Progressive party" in 1860, moron.

Donald Trump Jr. plans to campaign against Michigan Republican Justin Amash in 2020 primary

Awesome! Time to send this RINO packing! HA! A poll has Amash LOSING by 16 points to his only primary opponent so far...I hear there will be at least 1 more opponent.

Further proof that you are not a conservative. You are a Trump sycophant. Amish is proving to be one of the few honest conservatives who have not been corrupted by Trump.

Better be careful. Amish's winning percentage dropped 5 points to 54%. Put in a Trump toady and the seat might go to Democrats just like Mark Sanford's seat.

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Nixon was a Progressive

It was actually formed from the remnants of the Whig party. There was on "Progressive party" in 1860, moron.

They were Progressive Conservatives, not Progressive Party, idjit. Here, let me help you by giving you the real definition of the two words.

Progressive: making use of or interested in new ideas, findings, or opportunities

Conservative: a cautious or discreet person. This also means being financially conservative.

These were the founding ideas of the Republican Party but they have been completely lost after 1974.

An HBU?

lol

Proud white men are not white supremacists.

Only cucks and incels are.
Oh shut up you whiny anti white racist...go blame whitey for more of your problems.

Further proof that you are not a conservative. You are a Trump sycophant. Amish is proving to be one of the few honest conservatives who have not been corrupted by Trump.

Better be careful. Amish's winning percentage dropped 5 points to 54%. Put in a Trump toady and the seat might go to Democrats just like Mark Sanford's seat.
I can't remember ONCE ever calling myself a CUNTservative. I DESPISE conservatives. They don't conserve SHIT!

Amash is more conservative than his father

He just thinks his father is a crook

Forum List

Back