Trump Jr to campaign against RINO Cuck Amash in primary

You should try it sometime.

Oh, I've have plenty. Odium just removed me from ignore yesterday after he put in a lengthy stay in Landsberg Prison

Odium is the reason I am pro choice. People like him. He is a waste of space and a pussy.
You are a bigger crybaby than most of the leftists here....just pathetic.

Size matters. I am Not crying. I am ragging on you and getting under your soft skin. Cause you’re a pussy.
You wish snowflake...this is amusing. You just keep crying because I am superior to you,that obviously really puts your panties in a wad.

How am I crying? I am renting a giant house in your empty head. This is fun. You’re superior to no one. You cannot even speak proper English.

L
You are a bad joke. Amash is a conservative. You are not You are a white supremacist fascist pig.
Lol. I wish Rustic was a "white supremacist" he is just a conservative.

What is so supermacist about you? Inbreeding does not make you superior. You’re trash. Trump doesn’t need not want your support.
View attachment 265335

Oh we don't need Trump either. Without him the system would have fallen just a little faster....at this point I am not sure what would have been better. Letting Clinton win to speed up the downfall of the American government or electing Trump and slowing it down a little. He is obviously just another Israel Firster zionist shill who BARELY does much to help real Americans...

LOL so what is your nationality. Let’s see who is more “white”. Marrying your sister doesn’t make you more white than me.
Born in America....unfortunately. There is no "more white" you are either white or you aren't.

you have no idea how many sub cultures are considered white -

U IDIOT.

If Justin Amash isn't a conservative Republican then I don't know what the fuck is anymore:

A 90% rating from CR:
SCORECARD – Select Your State

A 100% rating from Freedom Works
Justin Amash | FreedomWorks Key Voting Record

A 100% rating from The National Right to Life Committee:
The Voter's Self Defense System

A 90% rating from The John Birch Society:

A 88% rating from The American Conservative Union:
http://acuratings.conservative.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/2018_ACU_ROC_Apr7.pdf

A 100% rating from The Family Research Council:
FRC Action

A 100% rating from The Club For Growth:
Congressional Scorecards - Club for Growth

These ratings just scream Cucky RINO! :lol:
He’s a progressive, He just came out of the closet

You are a bad joke. Amash is a conservative. You are not You are a white supremacist fascist pig.
Lol
Too bad I’m not Caucasian to fit your stereotyping

If Justin Amash isn't a conservative Republican then I don't know what the fuck is anymore:

A 90% rating from CR:

http://acuratings.conservative.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/2018_ACU_ROC_Apr7.pdf

FRC Action

Lol

if youre not Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, or Australoid, then yes you are considered Caucasian.

an ignorant Caucasian at that.

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Lol

if youre not Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, or Australoid, then yes you are considered Caucasian.

Lol
Wrong again
100% Oglala Sioux

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Lol

Lol
Wrong again
100% Oglala Sioux

Thanks for the update. At least you didn't deny being Ignorant.

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Lol

Lol
Wrong again
100% Oglala Sioux

thats not a race idiotboi - youre consdered caucasian, 100% moron.

Lol

Lol
Wrong again
100% Oglala Sioux

thats not a race idiotboi - youre consdered caucasian, 100% moron.
Lol
Na, not really

L

What is so supermacist about you? Inbreeding does not make you superior. You’re trash. Trump doesn’t need not want your support.
View attachment 265335

Oh we don't need Trump either. Without him the system would have fallen just a little faster....at this point I am not sure what would have been better. Letting Clinton win to speed up the downfall of the American government or electing Trump and slowing it down a little. He is obviously just another Israel Firster zionist shill who BARELY does much to help real Americans...

LOL so what is your nationality. Let’s see who is more “white”. Marrying your sister doesn’t make you more white than me.
Born in America....unfortunately. There is no "more white" you are either white or you aren't.

U IDIOT.
You are either white or you aren't plain and simple.

Donald Trump Jr. plans to campaign against Michigan Republican Justin Amash in 2020 primary

Awesome! Time to send this RINO packing! HA! A poll has Amash LOSING by 16 points to his only primary opponent so far...I hear there will be at least 1 more opponent.
You are the RINOs. There is nothing republican about you or the treasonous orange criminal

You are the party of lowlife scum
I merely vote GOP for my own purposes. The leftist party is 100% anti white so there is zero chance I would vote for them,the GOP at least attempts to fight for the 2nd amendment and 1st amendment,they act like they try to slow down or stop illegal immigration.

L

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

He is not a conservative.

L

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

He is not a conservative.
Oh I assure you he is. I am NOT a conservative Rustic follows the GOP line...maybe a little farther right than the typical establishment RINO but he is a republican conservative.

A 90% rating from CR:

FRC Action

Lol

You are the stereotype fascist pig.

View attachment 265335

U IDIOT.

I am White. So what? I am Still better than you because I am not a product of inbreeding.

View attachment 265335

U IDIOT.

I am White. So what? I am Still better than you because I am not a product of inbreeding.
Link

U IDIOT.

Link
Get lost Leftist.

Forum List

Back