Trump Just Arrived In Poland And Got An Unexpected Surprise

Don't look now, but Poland might just love Trump more than Trump supporters do....

I am going to laugh when Eastern Europe crushes the economies of castrated Western Europe.

View attachment 137255 His policies are hated world wide.
Thank you Poles for speaking up to ignorance.
Please post the link proving Trump's policies are hated world-wide.

Oh, sorry - I forgot. You snowflakes 'don't do EVIDENCE'.

:p
One day after the inauguration people from 30 countries, even Antarctica came out and protested the toxic policies of the orange anus..
It doesn't get any more definitive than that..
And I'm still waiting for the links that support your lies / BS, snowflake...
Hilarious. I gave you proof in the post directly preceding this one. You live in a bubble if you think the world is behind Trump.

Merkel is loaded for bear on this one. That will be Topic #1 on the summit agenda. Trump will be sitting there feeling lonely and left out while the rest of them talk about their plans.
Great leadership is often a lonely task.

Merkel is loaded for bear on this one. That will be Topic #1 on the summit agenda. Trump will be sitting there feeling lonely and left out while the rest of them talk about their plans.
Yes..,, the real leaders of our planet will talk about preserving and saving our planet while the orange anus sits there thinking of new ways to destroy it.
His most recent: opening up both coasts to oil drilling.
Reminds me of that old commercial with a Native American and a tear rolling down his eye..
You believe the 200 degree crap they are saying? Please answer.

Merkel has seized the mantle of Leader of the Free World

Nobody looks to Trump for leadership

The building does seem a tad bit elitist. An old castle of some sort. The ones accommodating it have probably exploited the middle class/poor there since the communist times.

I bet the nation applauds as these snobs are unable to control themselves as Trump arrives.
The crux of the matter is the message on the building.

So one building speaks for an entire country?

I guess my neighbor with the Trump Flag outside his house speaks for the entire USA......

I'm sure he speaks for all the crazies on your block.

And this is how you get more Trump.

Yes..,, the real leaders of our planet will talk about preserving and saving our planet while the orange anus sits there thinking of new ways to destroy it.
His most recent: opening up both coasts to oil drilling.
Reminds me of that old commercial with a Native American and a tear rolling down his eye..
You believe the 200 degree crap they are saying? Please answer.
200 degree crap is aptly stated..

is that sign real or the product of photo-shop?

good point
Nope. It wasn't photoshopped. News organizations all over the world have written stories about it.

weird-----I am surprised that the "powers that be" in Poland----allowed it. Maybe the powers that
be arranged it (??) I am not all that confident in the opinions of Poland at this time---the issues
of the UKRAINE have their minds screwed

Forum List

Back