Trump just declared war on Islam

"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Tuesday defended his call to ban Muslims from entering the United States, calling it a temporary measure in a time of war."

The classic 'we're at war' nonsense to 'justify' violating the Constitution, the rule of law, and the rights of individuals – Trump asks Americans to surrender their freedom in exchange for the illusion of 'security.'

when did Trump BAN muslims from entering the United States? My impression is that he wants to stop immigration of muslims to the United States TEMPORARILY.
Halting immigration of this or that group of people------in NO WAY violates the
constitution of the United States. The present "WAR ON TERRORISM" is just
as much a "war" as was the "cold war" that the USA waged with the Soviet Union.
That "war" did result in various restrictions on interaction with the soviet union. Why do you post up nonsensical lies?

The problem here is the dangerous rhetoric he's spouting. He's basically tell Americans to fear ALL MUSLIMS. Why? Murders in the US are far FAR higher than terrorists attacks in the US. Let's deal with that issue in a non-nonsensical way too.
He did? When

Read the OP.
I did. it was spot on to protect the American people

So you believe in security before freedom? Take away the rights and freedoms of the American people in order to keep them safe?

Arrested for speaking his mind.
Dangerous speech you say.
What a good little Brownshirter. ZEIG HEIL!

Or what a good little person who knows what freedom of speech is. Freedom of speech isn't say whatever you like, no right is unlimited. But you wouldn't know about things like rights, now would you?
What a good little Brownshirter. Now he has limits on what people can say in speeches or they will be arrested. ZEIG HEIL!

Yeah, I have limits on what people can say. In case you didn't know EVERY right has limits, and freedom of speech does too. Ever heard of Clear and Present Danger? Also Shouting Fire in a Crowded Theater?

Try Schenk v. US for some education.
And leaders lead

Yeah, some leaders lead people down the garden path then over the cliff at the end.

Robert Mugabe is a "strong leader", how did he do?
That's JIM jones. Failure. Obama, failure. Next

when did Trump BAN muslims from entering the United States? My impression is that he wants to stop immigration of muslims to the United States TEMPORARILY.
That "war" did result in various restrictions on interaction with the soviet union. Why do you post up nonsensical lies?

The problem here is the dangerous rhetoric he's spouting. He's basically tell Americans to fear ALL MUSLIMS. Why? Murders in the US are far FAR higher than terrorists attacks in the US. Let's deal with that issue in a non-nonsensical way too.
He did? When

Read the OP.

So you believe in security before freedom? Take away the rights and freedoms of the American people in order to keep them safe?
Whose freedom?

Trump defends proposed ban on Muslims into U.S., says 'no choice'

"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Tuesday defended his call to ban Muslims from entering the United States, calling it a temporary measure in a time of war."

Oh good, now the right has finally decided the enemy is Islam, or at least the thickos that support Trump. His rhetoric is getting dangerous and at some point he should be arrested and locked up for inciting violence and hatred.
You should be arrested for inciting terminal stupidity

He did? When

Read the OP.

Whose freedom?

security measures always involved a loss of freedom for some people-----that's why lots of people consider policemen their ENEMIES

Or what a good little person who knows what freedom of speech is. Freedom of speech isn't say whatever you like, no right is unlimited. But you wouldn't know about things like rights, now would you?
What a good little Brownshirter. Now he has limits on what people can say in speeches or they will be arrested. ZEIG HEIL!

Yeah, I have limits on what people can say. In case you didn't know EVERY right has limits, and freedom of speech does too. Ever heard of Clear and Present Danger? Also Shouting Fire in a Crowded Theater?

And leaders lead

Yeah, some leaders lead people down the garden path then over the cliff at the end.

Your posts aren't worth responding too. If you don't know enough words to make a point, then don't bother.

Whose freedom?

security measures always involved a loss of freedom for some people-----that's why lots of people consider policemen their ENEMIES
Whose freedom?

Oh good, now the right has finally decided the enemy is Islam, or at least the thickos that support Trump. His rhetoric is getting dangerous and at some point he should be arrested and locked up for inciting violence and hatred.

Wow, the right is really going on the attack today.

Would ANYONE on the right care to write a sensible post?

And leaders lead

Your posts aren't worth responding too. If you don't know enough words to make a point, then don't bother.
You can't answer who lost any freedom. So you have no words

Excuse me but how are ambassadors, diplomats, kings and business people who are muslim going to be able to enter America if this ban is put in place?

Does trump think things through? Does any of his followers think things through?

That's on top of the whole thing being very unconstitutional, illegal and violation of international treaties America has signed and ratified into law.
Bin Laden Family Evacuated

Wow, the right is really going on the attack today.

Would ANYONE on the right care to write a sensible post?
When there's a sensible point being made. But a libturd can't make one

He did? When

Read the OP.

Better then taking away rigts and freedoms and endangering the American people like obuthole.

He did? When

Read the OP.

So then are you against Obama wanting to deny those on the no fly list the right to purchase a gun?

Forum List

Back