Trump Just Made His Race Problem So Much Worse

Football is more than a game, its also a business. When an employee starts offending your customers costing the business perhaps many millions in lost revenue its time to fire that employee.
When a politician in America makes a career on offending blacks, he gets elected and reelected. Funny how America does things.

The NFL owners should take a stand and return the tens of millions they receive in taxpayer subsidies - if the NFL refuse tax payer subsidies they will demonstrate to all that they stand with their players - if not their words are worthless.

“Play football or basketball so we can be entertained, Trump seems to be telling these athletes. No one wants to hear your lack of gratitude for what you've been given.

There's so many things wrong with that view.

First of all, no one gave these players anything. They worked for it.

Second, just because you are a professional athlete doesn't mean you don't get to be a citizen, too. We don't tell accountants, for example, that they can't express their opinions on politics and the culture more broadly, right? So why should we be in the business of telling professional athletes? And would Trump feel the same way if the majority of those protesting the anthem were white?”

The dark racial sentiment in Trump's NBA and NFL criticism - CNNPolitics

That Trump is a bigot is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Now we see more evidence that Trump is a racist as well.
Just how fucking stupid are you?

This has nothing to do with being a citizen. You don't protest minor regional injustices with protests against a nation that has given you everything; particularly given that people have bled and died for that.

Want to talk about being wrong. That would be your racist ass.

How is police brutality a "minor regional injustice"?

Don't forget that pino trump also called for even more police brutality.

pino trump is trying to start an all out race war.

Football is more than a game, its also a business. When an employee starts offending your customers costing the business perhaps many millions in lost revenue its time to fire that employee.

Yes, but the question is who's going to punish your business the most? A handful of conservatives tuning out... or, libtards who'll bring all forms of harassment?

“Play football or basketball so we can be entertained, Trump seems to be telling these athletes. No one wants to hear your lack of gratitude for what you've been given.

Second, just because you are a professional athlete doesn't mean you don't get to be a citizen, too. We don't tell accountants, for example, that they can't express their opinions on politics and the culture more broadly, right? So why should we be in the business of telling professional athletes? And would Trump feel the same way if the majority of those protesting the anthem were white?”

Tell that to the baker your kind destroyed.

Thanks to dumbfuck Trump - many more will soon be taking a knee.
No, because of this type of up bringing, you dumb fuck provide to your children.
21557742_664789930382364_1032066113259646617_n.jpg

I note that instead of showing us the quote of what Trump said, the vile lefties are telling us their opinion of what his words, meant.

Fake news. Nothing to see here.

They are racebaiting assholes.

As are you, OP.

No, because of this type of up bringing, you dumb fuck provide to your children.View attachment 151061
Did the boy have a business licence to be mowing lawns, I wonder.
Why don't you find out, if he doesn't you can fine him like a good Nazi liberal would.
Conservative Fundamentalist Christian Republican states in Dixie do require children who want to have a lawn mowing business to have a business licence.
Gov’t sucks 101: Business license needed for teens to cut grass

teen_mowing_lawn.jpg

No, because of this type of up bringing, you dumb fuck provide to your children.View attachment 151061
Why don't you find out, if he doesn't you can fine him like a good Nazi liberal would.
Conservative Fundamentalist Christian Republican states in Dixie do require children who want to have a lawn mowing business to have a business licence.

teen_mowing_lawn.jpg
When i was young I made a killing cutting grass in my neighborhood, never was required to have a license. I believe that would be in liberal shit holes.

teen_mowing_lawn.jpg
When i was young I made a killing cutting grass in my neighborhood, never was required to have a license. I believe that would be in liberal shit holes.
Alabama is not a liberal state.

teen_mowing_lawn.jpg
Alabama is not a liberal state.
Could be a liberal city. South Carolina is a conservative state, but Charleston isn't conservative.

Trump doesn't have a race problem. Others have a problem with Trump. And they are flaccidly using race as a stick to bring to bear against him

Yeah.....the key to this......people don't have to tune in to morons who are getting massive wealth from the very country they obviously don't like.....their wealth comes from us watching them play, so telling us they hate this country, means we won't watch them play, they won't get our money.

If an accountant started spewing anti-American hate during his work with a client, they would be fired on the spot by the firm they worked for or the client they worked for.....it wouldn't be tolerated because it is bad for business.

Owners can tell their players how to behave on the job....Trump can tell owners what he thinks they should do....he too has the Right to freedom of speech....moron.

Forum List

Back