Trump Just Made His Race Problem So Much Worse

"Trump can tell owners what he thinks they should do"

Can he? being a government official comes with some special rules and responsibilities. Like this one:
18 U.S. Code § 227 - Wrongfully influencing a private entity’s employment decisions by a Member of Congress or an officer or employee of the legislative or executive branch

18 U.S. Code § 227 - Wrongfully influencing a private entity’s employment decisions by a Member of Congress or an officer or employee of the legislative or executive branch

“Play football or basketball so we can be entertained, Trump seems to be telling these athletes. No one wants to hear your lack of gratitude for what you've been given.

There's so many things wrong with that view.

First of all, no one gave these players anything. They worked for it.

Second, just because you are a professional athlete doesn't mean you don't get to be a citizen, too. We don't tell accountants, for example, that they can't express their opinions on politics and the culture more broadly, right? So why should we be in the business of telling professional athletes? And would Trump feel the same way if the majority of those protesting the anthem were white?”

The dark racial sentiment in Trump's NBA and NFL criticism - CNNPolitics

That Trump is a bigot is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Now we see more evidence that Trump is a racist as well.

I have a huge issue with the big mouths of these players.

The president SHOULD stick up for his country against people who disrespect the country during the national anthem.

I guess the problem with blacks is that they didn't have a real father or even any parents when growing up. When you're as undisciplined as they are (i.e: slamming toilet seats down, coughing with their mouths uncovered, acting like animals in public, kneeling during the national anthem), and you get spoon fed your more rights than any other American wouldn't have otherwise, but then STILL complain about how your life is unfair, it's literally bull shit... Literal fucking bull shit. It doesn't matter how many rights you give the blacks, they'll ALWAYS bitch about inequality.

Let's be honest, non-Whites have a race problem. And that is Whites who they assume are superior, because they generally are.

What a fucking loser, smh. I guess everyone else in the world has the race problem, not the blacks!!

Go figure!! Shut the fuck up.

“Play football or basketball so we can be entertained, Trump seems to be telling these athletes. No one wants to hear your lack of gratitude for what you've been given.

Second, just because you are a professional athlete doesn't mean you don't get to be a citizen, too. We don't tell accountants, for example, that they can't express their opinions on politics and the culture more broadly, right? So why should we be in the business of telling professional athletes? And would Trump feel the same way if the majority of those protesting the anthem were white?”

The president SHOULD stick up for his country against people who disrespect the country during the national anthem.

I guess the problem with blacks is that they didn't have a real father or even any parents when growing up. When you're as undisciplined as they are (i.e: slamming toilet seats down, coughing with their mouths uncovered, acting like animals in public, kneeling during the national anthem), and you get spoon fed your more rights than any other American wouldn't have otherwise, but then STILL complain about how your life is unfair, it's literally bull shit... Literal fucking bull shit. It doesn't matter how many rights you give the blacks, they'll ALWAYS bitch about inequality.
"The president SHOULD stick up for his country against people who disrespect the country during the national anthem. "

no he shouldn't, that is ass-backwards. The President should not be litigating such matters. The President should be leading the country, and basically telling everyone to chill the fuck out.

"The president SHOULD stick up for his country against people who disrespect the country during the national anthem. "

no he shouldn't, that is ass-backwards. The President should not be litigating such matters. The President should be leading the country, and basically telling everyone to chill the fuck out.

So the president should accept disrespect towards the country?

It's never been acceptable to to do anything other than stand during the national anthem... But I guess we should allow people to be disrespectful with this area now because everyone needs a trophy!

It's never been acceptable to to do anything other than stand during the national anthem... But I guess we should allow people to be disrespectful with this area now because everyone needs a trophy!
"So the president should accept disrespect towards the country? "

yes, of course, because the President is here to protect the Constitution and lead us, despite our differences. yes, accepting "verbal disrespect" (your code for criticism which YOU do not agree with, let's make that crystal clear) of our country from American citizens is PRECISELY what a president should do.

" But I guess we should allow people to be disrespectful with this area now"

yes, of course we should "allow" it.... wtf, are you a fascist? You don't have to agree and you are free to use your economic choices to show that.

yes, of course, because the President is here to protect the Constitution and lead us, despite our differences. yes, accepting "verbal disrespect" (your code for criticism which YOU do not agree with, let's make that crystal clear) of our country from American citizens is PRECISELY what a president should do.

The president is supposed to be a patriotic person. What kind of leader would he be if he didn't want people to respect the country?

Perhaps he, amongst most others, are tired of the bitching and laziness from the black population.

Football is more than a game, its also a business. When an employee starts offending your customers costing the business perhaps many millions in lost revenue its time to fire that employee.

Seems like the owners would be the ones to make that call. Last I heard, they told Trump to mind his own business.
The owners have already made it clear by not hiring Kaepernick and eventually the fans will get sick and tired of this showboating. They want to watch athletes compete, not make stupid anti-American political statements.

The president is supposed to be a patriotic person. What kind of leader would he be if he didn't want people to respect the country?

Perhaps he, amongst most others, are tired of the bitching and laziness from the black population.
Just shows how delusional Leftists are, that they think disrespecting the flag and America is somehow the cool thing to do.

Just shows how delusional Leftists are, that they think disrespecting the flag and America is somehow the cool thing to do.

As a veteran, I disrespect those ignorant, ill-bred sonsabitches so much I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.

This season, no one gave Kaepernick a contract, eh?

Second, just because you are a professional athlete doesn't mean you don't get to be a citizen, too.

How's that citizenship working out for Kaepernick?

We don't tell accountants, for example, that they can't express their opinions on politics and the culture more broadly, right?

If an accountant adds a political statement in the middle of his audit report, he'd get fired, right?

While I don't put much stock one way or other with what Trump said my opinion is that he used this as an opportunity to play to his base by purposely tossing gasoline on the fire.

" What kind of leader would he be if he didn't want people to respect the country? "

the kind that leads an entire country and the free world, and not the kind who leads only those who applaud him. That was kind of a softball you teed up there, thanks.

Second, just because you are a professional athlete doesn't mean you don't get to be a citizen, too.

We don't tell accountants, for example, that they can't express their opinions on politics and the culture more broadly, right?

If an accountant adds a political statement in the middle of his audit report, he'd get fired, right?
"If an accountant adds a political statement in the middle of his audit report, he'd get fired, right?"

Not if you were his boss, and you agreed with his statement. you've made your double standard quite clear. own it.

"If an accountant adds a political statement in the middle of his audit report, he'd get fired, right?"

Not if you were his boss, and you agreed with his statement. you've made your double standard quite clear. own it.

Not if you were his boss, and you agreed with his statement.

Sounds like the owner has 2 employees he needs to fire.

North Carolina tried brought their racism out into the open and American businesses punished them so harshly that NC suddenly had a 'change of heart' and reversed itself.

Seems they like the color green more than the color white when they get into the red.

Forum List

Back