"Trump Just Might Have Won the 2020 Election Today"

The president's speech at CPAC was a bedazzling mix of bravado, B.S., humor, and positive vision no Democrat will be able to top.

Nick Gillespie|
Mar. 2, 2019 3:25 pm

Twitter

It's way too early to be thinking this, much less saying it, but what the hell: If Donald Trump is able to deliver the sort of performance he gave today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), the annual meeting of right-wingers held near Washington, D.C., his reelection is a foregone conclusion

Trump Just Might Have Won the 2020 Election Today

Our good and great President already has one of the Top 10 administrations in American history.

The next four years will be to cement his claim to being one of the best 3 Presidents of all time after Washington and Lincoln.

I am like a smiling, giggling retard when he begins to speak.

This speech has EVERYTHING.

SERIOUS. FUNNY. ENTERTAINING. MOCKING. PATRIOTIC. PROFANE.

He enjoyed and loved his supporters. His supporters LOVED AND ENJOYED HIM!

2 hours and it was just perfect.

God do I love this guy!!!

Look at everything he has done for US already.

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

Grifter don will barely pass Nixon on the list.

You think he’ll be regarded more highly than Nixon?

I don’t.

leecross, post: 21938199
am like a smiling, giggling retard when he begins to speak.

Got some news for ya, Trumpy. You are not Like a retard - you are a retard.

Worshipping that inchoherent pussy and flag grabbing buffoon would not take place inside a fully developed human mind.

JGalt, post: 21938446
Especially since we're winning bigly.

You lost the House knucklehead. Huge NOT win.

By a thin margin, you forgot to mention. The Democrats lost far more seats during the Bill Clinton overthrow and in 2010.

But even if we did lose the House, it's a perfect opportunity for the world to see just how unhinged, unstable, and downright crazy the Democrats are.

And they seem to be intent on proving it every day.

Trump for the win. All else will be losers.

D0wlD1TUYAAvtIm.jpg:large

Death Angel, post: 21939097,
We only lost the House because so many Republicans retired.

But Trumpo promised the haters they wouid win win win. Losing the House is Trumpo’s political version of going bankrupt.

That’s what Trumpo does.

The president's speech at CPAC was a bedazzling mix of bravado, B.S., humor, and positive vision no Democrat will be able to top.

Nick Gillespie|
Mar. 2, 2019 3:25 pm

Twitter

It's way too early to be thinking this, much less saying it, but what the hell: If Donald Trump is able to deliver the sort of performance he gave today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), the annual meeting of right-wingers held near Washington, D.C., his reelection is a foregone conclusion

Trump Just Might Have Won the 2020 Election Today

Our good and great President already has one of the Top 10 administrations in American history.

The next four years will be to cement his claim to being one of the best 3 Presidents of all time after Washington and Lincoln.

I am like a smiling, giggling retard when he begins to speak.

This speech has EVERYTHING.

SERIOUS. FUNNY. ENTERTAINING. MOCKING. PATRIOTIC. PROFANE.

He enjoyed and loved his supporters. His supporters LOVED AND ENJOYED HIM!

2 hours and it was just perfect.

God do I love this guy!!!

Look at everything he has done for US already.

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

I was born when Harry Truman was President.

Trump has been the best President in my lifetime. Even better than Reagan and I never thought that was possible.

Trump is doing a great job.

Forum List

Back